Chapter 24- Infiltrate and Acting.
59 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

To Love Ru- Yuki and Awaken World (System)

Chapter 24- Infiltrate and Acting.

 

Yuki looked at the burning corpses as Ashes were left behind by his fireball, Rito trained the fireball to the apex as he invested every mastery point into it which is the reason it could burn the corpses into Ashes in just span of a few seconds, Rito, on the other hand, had a weird expression given his inner heart he was still not able to accept killing and taking lives, given he started to find his hand covered with blood.

“Was it right for me to kill them, or am I no different than these guys.” Rito looked at his own reflection in the river while a voice echoed his soul were, he saw the vague figure of all those girls that were killed by Dan, smiling at him.

So that’s it…

There is no right and wrong in this world, only blessing and curse could tell one worth apart… 

Rito smiled as he dashed toward the way Tang had left, given Rito only let him go since he wanted to locate the base of Genesis where his true mission will start, given he wanted to finish them off as soon as possible to minimize the damage and harm Genesis could do to his world, but on the other hand, Rito had no idea whatsoever who he will be facing in their base and what if he didn’t act now and any harm could fall on Mikado- Sensei and Shimizu- San.

Following he found an abandoned warehouse in the vicinity of the city it took them 2 hours to rush here where Rito estimated they had run 5 to 6km to reach here.

Tang person seemed to vary of his presence for first 2 km but after it, he started to drop his guards given he could have thought that Rito was only after Dan for personal reason and forgot about all the other observational details, he had once in his mind before the truffle started.

 

[Chain Quest 3: Find out about Genesis organization and kill 5 normal soldiers among them. Status: Complete]

[(5/5): Kill Counts] [Complete]

[Identity unknown: Tang Reward: 2 Runic tempered S8 Guns + 100 round Runic Ammunition]

 

Tang dead body was lying on the side of the road where Rito used his inventory option to put it inside, given he didn’t want to alert the guards at the door by torching it with a fireball, Rito black battle attire melded him inside the night shadow while he took out the battle bow from Awakening world, which he got from specializing hunter class quest, given he has the skill of creating arrows, Rito find this one a suitable weapon to deal with, where Runic guns were best but given a limited amount of ammunition he didn’t wish to use it to kill some small fry.

 

After 15 minutes of waiting, Rito smiled as he saw the guard being changed and they headed toward the direction of the building which had a shadow looming over their heads, using [Shadow Dive] he vanished and reappeared closer to one of the guy side, where his Bow was stretched to the limit having three arrows.

Which whistle their way toward their pray neck [Tri Shot] Basic Archery skill, the last thing those pitiful guards could hear was a silent whistle, as their breathing rugged and they were left incapable of screaming for help.

Before more blood could drop the ground Rito collected their dead bodies but looking at the blood puddle left Rito had a little headache, where he used 20 Sp to buy dissolving spray, which removed everything including bloodstain like it was not there, to begin with.

 

Smiling he rushed inside the hall while wearing the guard uniform plus given the face and all since they were alien, to begin with, and their face change after wearing new human covers, so it was not hard to find new faces among the workers and guards.

Rito swept away inside the base, where at the right-hand corner room had a detailed map of the base, which shocked Rito since this base had an underground facility, but on other thought, Rito deduces out that, this map could be a trap, given which Idiot would hang a map of the base in detail inside a column room.

 

Given Rito entered the lunchroom where he heard “Oya boy, new face huh!”

Where Rito glanced at the old man lighting up the smoke and took a deep inhale while revealing rotten yellow teeth at which Rito revealed a sneer as he reveals a killing ins... 

At which the old guy shudder, where Rito came out of a good plan as he asked: “I am from the higher up, and my mission is to clear the weeds pestering our growth in this planet.”

Dante was shocked as he looked at the young man, where he recalls several rumors that higher up had sent a guy for their observation, which was actually a lie and rumors. 

Since secret organization at this phase has similar rumors which Rito thought of exploiting given the [Shadow dive] skill he had the confidence to run away anytime he wanted?

 

‘Gulp’ Old man gulped his saliva down as he nodded at Rito and asked: “What kind of proof, do you have to prove that you are an investigator from the Above- HQ.” at which Rito only sneered and intensified the Killing Int...

“My strength is good enough proof for someone like you and the reason I am here is to look out at the work of newly acquired talent called Da- Dan was it huh! Whatever Dan guy, so I hope you won’t acquire more information right.” Rito spoke as he suppressed the guy's mental strength by glaring at him, where a lighting arch rod reveals in his hand which was a weapon from higher up gave to the person with good potential.

 

Dante Gulped and nodded, as he looked at the staff and thought that the Dan guy award was given to him, so he could give it to the boy after he is acknowledged by this guy.

Rito never would have thought that revealing this staff which he took out to kill this guy can prove his identity furthermore and Dante started believing him.

“I understand higher one, this staff is the highest proof I could have hope for.” At which Rito was stun as he looked at the staff and figure out several cases where the real one was also among them?

“Good then.” Rito coughed at which Dante explained everything to Rito, which included the inner working, where he also told that he was a scientist among the winged division, Rito smiled and asked to show him the manufacturing room, where after checking everything out, Rito killed Dante.

 

Inside he found several ores which were hard to find even in the space, plus the material needed to make the staff was also there in abundance which Rito could use to make runic bullet according to the system.

[Meteor Lore]

[Grade 1 material can be used to make runic bullets]

[Metaphor Flame Celli’s]

[Was the powder which used to make runic bullet which had 20% tendency to absorb mana.]

 

[Ding]

[Chain Quest 4: find the Genesis base and its true layout. Status: Complete]

[Reward: Battle Shirt]

[5K System Points, Advance Assassin Skill: Stamping Freeze, a cluster of golden sword X 2]

4