Chapter 30- Sairenji Haruna
57 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

To Love Ru- Yuki and Awaked World (System)

Chapter 30- Sairenji Haruna

Rito was stunned with sudden changes where his eyes blank out given he was walking toward Haruna, he grabbed something but this time thanks to god he didn't grab those and ended up holding her arm, Haruna's body was soft and clean.

Rito wanted to use Limiter Off to heightened his senses but remembered that Haruna was afraid of Dark and the suppression field created by Limiter Off might scare her more than she is right now given he can feel her trembling, Rito found to find it cute and had the urge to hug her back but still held it back, so that she might not get the wrong impression of him.

"Sorry Sairenji, due to Lala's invention we…"

Rito spoke as he looked at the wall side, given Haruna looked at him by side and seeing Rito little embarrassed she smiled since this was the Yuki Rito she had fallen in love with. Rito was well aware of what Haruna and Lala like about him and it was his true self, so being with them he feels like himself.

"Hmm! it's alright Yuki- Kun, I know you didn't mean it like that."

Smiled Sairenji as she looked at Rito with a little smile on her face, Yuki who was peeking at her suddenly dazed looking at her.

Sairenji looked at Rito, who looked dazed looking at her smile which made her a little blush and sweet as well, her face was flushed and her eyes had little glimmer inside it as she thought:

'I still like him and the current silly Rito is what I had fallen for I guess but Lala- San, I truly am useless at a thing like this huh!'

'I liked her and I think I still feel the same way as before, so today is my chance to confess to her and put my heart at ease, but what about the price, I will make[C1]  her burden given Haruna nature what could be the best way to do it or am I going to be that loser like my previous life.'

Rito was troubled as he kept thinking where he was unaware of [Voice of Heart] working in secret was sending his thoughts to Haruna who was looking at Rito with her eyes widen, thinking if it was real or what.

'Let's do it then, I will suffer if the time came for it.'

Rito's eyes glimmer as he looked forward when he saw Haruna looking at him with teary eyes, as she dropped her hand covering his body giving Rito a little fright but still he took out a blanket he started carry to cover Lala given in many situations.

"Sairenji, have this cover your body Rito hugged her and wrapped the blanket around her body where Sairenji's face blushed deeper as she clutched the blanket and wrapped it like a towel around her waist covering her body.

"I love you, Rito- Kun I had always been in love with you since Middle School."

"I always like your kindness and your sincerity toward ones feeling and friendship, and I hoped you can love me back the way I do even for just a little while I will be content."

Haruna voice echoed the room as she looked at Rito who was a little dazed by a sudden proposal and was still in midst of wrapping a blanket around his waist, Rito looked at Haruna dazed, given he didn't know [Voice of Heart] can make two heart communicate and can clear the mist covering ones feeling.

[Host has been proposed by a female Date System is being launched for helping him make harem, this updated requirement is being proposed by two different girl completion (2/2)]

[Haruna Sairenji Current feeling status: 70 (Blooming Love)]

[Lala Deviluke Current feeling status: 100 (Beyond Love and Heart)]

[Other girls status is currently hidden until Host can come in contact with them (Physical)]

[Host has gotten 3 lottery chance from the lottery system after making Sairenji Haruna fall in love with you]

Haruna smiled at stunned Rito as she wiped her tear which spilled out since it was quite hard for her to propose and her heart feel light-weighted as if she was relieved something very heavy which made her slightly blush and happy. Rito felt that this was the best possible outcome and he didn't wish to but, 'I still need to do it now' He thought.

"I like you too, Sairenji."

As Rito voice died down he looked at Haruna, who held a smile as she told:

"Hmm! I know that, then?"

"But right now, I had someone else too whom I love a lot so I don't know how to face you, given this way of mine is quite greedy and I don't want to force you."

Listening to Rito spoke Haruna sighed as she thought.

'That's right he is the person I had fallen for.'

"Ha-ha! It's alright Yuki- Kun, HUUHU! Rito- Kun. I will wait for you to change or I'll change myself for you and truly I feel you should never change, given that's the person I had fallen for."

Haruna spoke as she hugged Rito and kissed his dazed lips and rushed back like a frightened rabbit.

Rito touched his lips and smiled as he walked toward Haruna and sat leaning on her back and asked:

"If I remember correctly you are afraid of Darkroom." As he patted her head "Don't run too far, I'll protect you so don't worry."

"Hmm!"

"Good then let's talk about something to suppress this fear of yours."

As he looked at the ceiling since he had recalled that this was Dr. Mikado's home, plus he didn't want to alert her, given, he wishes to stay with Haruna alone for some time.

Giggle "This seems quite embarrassing right, a big girl like me to fear Dark like this but I feel I am lucky to have you here Rito- Kun at least I feel warm and fuzzy around you."

Haruna laughed as she recalls her times with her big sister around and told.

"Actually only two people know about this, Rito- Kun and my sister even my father's mother duo didn't know about this."

At which Rito laughed and spoke:

"I think your parent know about this too, given they never said told you because they didn't want to hurt your self-conscious."

"Moh! Why do you say so?"

'Well it's quite easy to guess, Haruna you are really adorable like this." Rito smiled as he looked at the unfamiliar side of Haruna spoke in his heart: 'I am happy for everything that happened today.'

"Hmm! I guess you had some point, but promise me you will never tell anyone about this." Haruna spoke.

Rito nodded as he thought and talked with Haruna as time started to flew where both were enjoying each other accompany as they had so many things to talk about, even Haruna didn't know that she had so much to talk about with Rito and Rito also had a great time with her, his worry and anxiety started to fade.

"They are here Woof!" A mechanical dog banged the door, which startled Haruna but Rito knew it was coming so he looked at Lala, Yui, and Mikado Sensei coming inside, where Rito looked at them and spoke: "Lala you are late."

"Rito! He-he, Sorry!" As she clings to his arm, Rito smiled and smelled Lala's sweet smell (TLN#>To be sure there was no sweet aroma, given it was Rito's conjecture. To say he liked how she smelled and all.)

3