Chapter fifteen teaser
478 1 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The army arrives at the checkpoint after 20 minutes of marching, beyond the checkpoint reside Inja Village, which will be used as a stronghold against the kobold invasion force. Few of the NPC soldiers with construction skills begin to set up an encampment and wooden spiked fence, the villager NPC is being escorted by a small party of the soldier to Capital Nozumo for temporary protection. After a few minutes of work, the whole village has quickly turn into a battle encampment. 

Tanaka approaches the area border of Inja Village, shes is scouting out the area to check if there's any kobold scout to kill. Numerous player has also started to position them around the encampment, making sure that no kobold can sneak up on them and create unnecessary chaos. Tanaka then spotted a human scout running toward them from the direction of the Kobold invasion force, the scout went past her and head inside the main encampment, right after that, a notification appears in front of all the participated players.

[Scout information: Kobold status]

[The kobold army has begun their advance and is now heading toward Inja Village, army size range around 500 kobolds.]

[Kobold leader has yet to be identified]

[More than 50 Arcana Kobold has been spotted]

[Atleast 20 Kobold Harbinger has been identified]

[Judging from the noise coming from the forest of Indra, it is estimated to contain more than 3000 kobolds in await, be prepared for multiple waves of attack!]

 

The human army quickly gets into formation to prepare for the invasion, they have set up a line of spearman and halberd unit behind the line of shield unit. Few squadrons of archers have climbed up the constructed tower around the encampment while the rest stay behind the speared unit. The player each take their most appropriate stands in the army and prepare for the kobold invasion, Tanaka gets up on a tower as she wants to confirm the status of the Kobold by herself, in a war, a piece of information ungathered could lead to defeat.

After a few minutes of waiting, a notification appears in front of all players yet again.

[Wave 1 incoming...]

[Invasion force left: 700]

[An elite mob has been spotted by a player!]

Just as Tanaka suspected, the human scout has failed to identify the most important information of the invasion force, the leading commander. A kobold with green bone armor emerges among the swarm of kobold, 4 undead kobolds have lifted it up using a carriage.

Tanaka focuses her vision on the kobold and its information appears.

 

[Kobold Necrolord]

Level: 100

HP: ████████████████████

MP:████████████████████

Skills:

Unknown

Unknown

Raise Dead

 

T-"Tsk, this is problematic."

 

 

26