1.New Beginning
2.2k 6 52
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Year 0980

My name is Kisaragi Touma, I'm a reincarnator and for some reason I can still remember my past life, I also remember the white room and the fact that I have reincarnate into this world.

"Chirp, Chirp"

With the sound of the birds chirping and the ray of the sunshine hitting my body, I tries to wake up on my own but the soft thing that is surrounding kept me sleeping. I then thought to myself.

"(What is this place?)"(Touma)

When I opened my eyes for the first time, I could only see a white coloured space, I immediately closed my eyes, 'did the reincarnation failed?', that is the first thing that I thought.

For some reason, this place is unexplainably soft?, if I try to explain this feeling it would be like some furry cats sleeping on both sides of my head.

When I opened my eyes, I were greeted with soft silver fur on the right side of my body, when I turned my body to my left side, there is silky black fur were waiting for me.

"(Where the heck am I?)"(Touma)

After calmly analyzing this situation, I then remembered some information from the white room, it looks like the identities of these fur is actually my wolf parent.

Now that I'm fully awake, I then realised the most important thing, I and my parent is sleeping on top of a bed, A FREAKING BED!!!

Is my parent and I is a pet of a great noble or something?, I absolutely don't want that, just thinking about a life where you just don't do anything and just being fed make me want to puke.

Anyway, the thing that I can do is limited, I can just make a cute sound and I can't even speak, but beggars can't be choosers, being a pet is better than being in the woods.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It has been quite some time since I wake up, my parent hasn't shown any intention to wake up, because I'm bored I then rolled around while making sound for a while.

Suddenly, the silver wolf (which I think is my mother) woke up from her sleep, she then looked toward me, she look quite suprised when she saw me rolling around.

She then immediately wake the black wolf from his sleep, if the silver wolf is my mother that must mean that the black wolf is my fathef, the black wolf that is still half-asleep then said.

"What's wrong honey?, it is still morning."(Father)

"Darling,look at this this our pup has finally awaken."(Mother)

When my father heard my mother's word, he quickly became fully awake, he then said

"Really!!!"(Father)

When my father looked toward me he then cried a bit, I then noticed my mother is the same, I immediately knows that they cried out of happiness, with just that fact alone I'm certain that they is a loving parent, I unconsciously smiled a bit but thankfully both of them didn't notice it.

Based from their conversation, it look like I has made my parents worried sick, I mean just where in the world can you find a pup that immediately fall asleep after birth.

Both of them then stopped crying, when I take a closer look at both of my parent, I could feel that they are not a normal wolves.

If I could describe them using word, I would describe my father as 'Majestic', with his silky black fur and his ruby coloured eyes, on the other hand, I would describe my mother as 'Dignified', with her soft looking silver fur and her sapphire coloured eyes.

After looking at the figure of my parent, I can't help but wonder about my figure, after father wiped his remaining tear, he then said

"It is a bit hard to hold her in this form, wait a bit I'm going to transform."(Father)

After he said that, my father's body then shined, aftef my father stopped shining, I'm beginning to doubt my eyes, my father then transformed into a young human man in his 20s, his face is quite handsome and youthful, other than the fact he transformed into a human, his original characteristics still remained in this form such as his silky black hair, and his ruby eyes.

My father then lifted me up from the bed, he then and hugged me so tightly until I even subconsciously pushed him with my little wolf leg, he then said.

"I'm your papa, here look at this."(Father)

After he said that, wolf ear and wolf tail suddenly appeared on his body, the ear and the tail is the same coloured as his fur, he then loosened his hug, he then said

"Good morning, Sophia, my sweet little angel."(Father)

It looks like my name is Sophia, after hearing hearing my name I then smiled to my father, my father's tail then suddenly started wagginng, father then said to mother

"Look at this Emilia, our daughter is smiling toward me, it is my win this time"(Father) (while showing a smug smile)

"That's not fair, I also want to hug Sophia."(Emilia) (with a sulking tone)

Following my father, my mother then transformed into her human form, I honestly thought 'can I also do that?' when seeing her transforming.

I thought the transformation won't suprise me anymore, but I was wrong, my mother turned into a beautiful young woman with long straight silver hair, wolf ear and fluffy wolf tail, mother's eye colour also remained sapphire.

Out of those characteristics, the one that really attracted my eyes which is my mother bountiful breast, I hope I also inherit my mother's breast, well that if I could also transformed. Mother then said.

"Neil, you are hugging Sophia for too long, I also want to hug her."(Emilia)

"No way, if you want to hug her then you need to take her from me 'The Overlord Of The Northern Land', hahahahaha [evil laughter]"(Neil)

"I, The Blizzard Empress accept your challenge, I need to show you my full power anyway ."(Emilia)

Right now both of my parent is saying something that only a delusional kid would say, but looking from their aura and killing intent, they aren't kidding. My father then put me back on the bed, he then said

"Let take this outside, I don't want Sophia to watch her mother lose this battle."(Neil)

"You're talking as if you've already won, Humph, you're thousand years too soon if you think that you could defeat me."(Emilia)

The atmosphere inside the room then became really cold instantly, I could even see frost forming on the edge of the bed.

I really hope that I could stop the fight but I'm just a newly born pup, after I thought about that, suddenly, a game-like status board thing appeared in front of me.

From the look of it my parent couldn't see this floating status-like thing, I don't pay the status too much attention until I saw one highlighted words.

Out of all of those word there are a sentence that are highlighted red, it is 'Transformation Magic'.

"(Transformation Magic)"(Sophia)

When I read the sentence a new floating appeared appeared it said.

"Effect: Transform the user into any type of race"

"Limitation: If the user size is small then the transformed state will also be small sized"

"Would you like to use 'Transformation Magic'Yes/No

"(You don't even need to ask.)"(Sophia)

"(YES)"(Sophia)

I then selected 'Yes', my furry wolf body then start to shine, my parent which look like they is about to have a serious fight suddenly stopped, they then looked at me at the same time, they then asked each other

"Honey, are you seeing what I'm seeing? or I'm just dreaming."(Neil)

"Darling, you're not dreaming because I'm also seeing the same thing as you."(Emilia)

After a while, I finally stopped shining, I then take a look at my hand, it is no longer the furry front leg but it is now a human hand, but I'm still a baby, my parent then approached me, my father then said with a confused tone

"Did our Sophia just use Transformation Magic?"(Neil)

"I think so?"(Emilia)

Because of the look on their face look so confused and worried, I then tries to suprise them by saying my first word

"Ma...ma.....mama."(Sophia)

My mother were stunned by the fact that I, a newborn pup could use magic and I spoke my first word on the same day, she then started to smile, she said to my father while smugly smiling.

"Did Sophia just called me Mama, darling, you also hear that, right [excited tone]."(Emilia)

My father is happy that I said my first word and on the same time sad that my first word couldn't be 'papa', father then responded to mother's question.

"I heard that loud and clearly, our Sophia must be a genius."(Neil)

After that, the trace of the fight that is just about to happen then disappeared, the room temperature then turned back into normal. Both of my parent then reconciled, my mother then exhilaratingly took me around the castle to announce my first word.

That eventful day is called by the workers inside the castle as the 'Advent Of The Prodigy', my father was about to make it a national holiday but my mother stopped him.

By the way, I live inside a grand castle, my father is the king and my mother is the queen and I'm the first princess of this kingdom. All ended well

End Of Chapter

52