To Fuji (1)
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"ULTRA MAGIC: ULTIMA DRACONIS," Orochi roared, his eight heads glaring at Charon like a trained sniper's lens on a target. "You are all nothing more than a bunch of squawking hypocrites! Judging what's good by your morals, well how about this by my morals I deem you Evil" The words left Orochi's mouths like venom. His heads all grimaced with an unspeakable, unfathomable rage. Volatile emotions that bubbled like the flames of hell itself, His seven massive tails swished like massive fans that shred the wind. Boom, Boom, Boom!!!  Sounding like the uproarious baneful drums of Heaven's choir announcing the arrival of the angels. His tails slammed into the broken asphalt. Orochi lifted his heads to the sky and roared a thunderous pulse-pounding roar that curdled the blood of those in the area. The dragon heaved and hoed breath leaving his mouths in thick plumes. Viscous dribbles of spittle left its mouths at the dragon foamed with ferocity. 

"Judge me however you like vial serpent that won't stop Amaterasu's judgment!!!" With a wave of his hand, the massive familiar went on the offensive, raising one gargantuan fist. Orochi deflected the blow with one of his scaly clawed arms. Orochi diverted The punch's force into a building. Dust and debris showered upon the streets below as the building fell to disrepair. 

Weaving his hands into the head of a dragon, Orochi's eight heads cracked several cocky smirks.

"EIGHT HEADED DRAGON SHRINE!!!" After the incarnation left Orochi's mouth, Seven massive crimson wed and impeccably shiny Torii gates landed on different points of Minos' body, pinning the massive inhuman devilish familiar to the side of a relatively undamaged building. The eighth gate, much larger with the face of a grinning demon, landed on Minos' neck. The mouths on Orochi's heads opened slowly like the barrel of some weapon. 

"DRAGON MAGIC: HELLFIRE STREAM !" seven massive streams of hellish purple flames spewed from Orochi's mouths. Minos hissed, squealed, and fought, trying to unbind itself. Magic surged off of him like static. Looking over his shoulder one last time, he smiled. 

"You've got some good kids. Tsuki can't wait to teach em all I know!" The massive, roughly humanoid dragon took a demanding step. His whole weight was behind this one step. His four legs all moved in perfect unison, as did his four arms. Magic sparked, arching like lightning off of Orochi's body. All the emotions in his form boiled and bubbled. All he felt was an indescribable joy at the being at his mercy. He took another massive step forward. He was leaving a deep imprint where his feet stood. 

"Lemme tell you something Simple Charon, Ferryman of the Underworld, the difference between you and I" Orochi began to wind up for a massive punch. He put his weight down in front of him. His back spun as he put his weight into the spiny knuckles of his fist. "I. Can. Think. For. Myself." 

DRAGON MAGIC: HELLFIRE PULSE!!! The punch connected, releasing a devasting burst of flame deep inside Minos' chest. Buildings shattered like pieces of glass as the force's shockwave began to send aftershocks through the city.

Charon scowled his lips, pulling downwards into a menacing frown. 

"Not only do you call me a foul word, but you destroy my familiar you are the evilest dragon for certain," Charon stomped on the ground. In an instant, as quickly as he was angry, he was calm in almost a frightening kind of way. The ferryman grinned a wicked demonic grin. He raised his arms to the sky and began to laugh a deep, creepy chortle that hung to the air like the scent of dung. Charon spread his arms and legs, tilting his head to the sky like a monk in deep reverential prayer to god. Charon's soul began to leak from his mouth in the form of maniacal hysterical laughter. He suddenly stopped and glared directly at Orochi. The air around him began to swirl and warp as if his maliciousness was bending the atmosphere for twisted ends. Pop pop pop. Like the sound of cooking popcorn, The air began to hiss and sizzle. Charon outstretched his arms and drew a long deep breath. Magic swirled around like a mystical vortex of corruption and duplicity. Orochi took the initiative, his four legs pumping against the ground with divine speed. He leaped into the air with a sacred majesty before weaving several overly complicated hand signs. A large crimson magical sigil appeared on his throat. His scaly grey skin began to glow with a mystical orange chroma. Orochi's cheeks ballooned to twice their average size in less than a second. 

STEAM MAGIC: RED HOT BURIAL!! Orochi's numerous heads in less than a second, thick fog of red hot steam clouded the entire area in cloudy miasma. Drip drip drip Sweat began to form and fall from Charon's head as he wandered in the haze. Orochi's massive body began to dissipate. Scales receded, and heads disappeared. It was as if there never was a dragon in the first place. Footsteps, those of a man, grew louder and louder as a familiar voice called from deep within the steam. 

"How about we wrap this up, dear ferryman," Nathaniel said, stepping out from the fog with his fists raised. 

"I suppose so,"  Charon nodded. He extended his hand. A ghastly black fireball began to pulse and bounce in his hand as if it was alive. 

Nathaniel cracked his knuckles and held both hands behind himself as energy red hot, fiery, and powerful radiated off his palms. The two combatants ran forward inhuman in their movements and made destructive contact. 

MAXIMUM DRAGON SPELL: WRYMSLAYER

MAXIMUM UNDERWORLD SPELL: CANTICA! Both combatants shouted heartily, their very screams shaking the world itself. Their spells collided in a fantastic show of blood, sweat, and strength. They shuffled, not letting an inch go to the other. This back and forth lasted for a while, both parties screaming, eyes locked, fists pounding against fists. 

"What's a matter Ferryman ain't got any more familiars?" Nathaniel shot pointedly. He shifted his weight. Charon's fist passed over him as he ducked. The fist so close to his face, the heat seemed blistering. Faster than a butterfly's wingbeat. More sudden than the heartbeat of a human was a blow carried and delivered. It crashed into the side of Charon's face. Pain swelled like a building crescendo in an epic orchestra. Being sent through the mud, Charon rolled and tumbled like a tumbleweed.

Nathaniel cracked his knuckles, speaking with a voice that sounded familiar and different at the same time. "I thought I told you a thousand years ago to stay in your shithole, you damned Bastard!!" His eyes, oh those eyes ever yellow and filled with an icy, almost uncharacteristic hatred. Charon caught off guard, tapped his chin with a cheeky laugh. 

"No, I don't believe you ever did you, Heretic!" 

"A bastard like you would forget" This person in Nathaniel's body spoke harshly, squinting his eyes and extending his hand with a threatening aura. 

"CHARON!!!!!" A bright flash of light filled the air. Blood splattered on the ground. When the dust settled, Gawaiyn dropped his arms as he took several labored breaths. Kagutsuchi, his opponent, looked on, holding his chin in awe. It was like a stage play, and it fascinated him. Gawaiyn, through his burdened breathing, smirked. He lifted a finger. 

"Checkmate" Handcuffs made of light restrained Nathaniel?'s arms. "Charon, do it," dropping to his knees, the weight of the gold barbs in his body weighed him down considerably. Gawaiyn coughed blood and felt his vision dim. If he was going to die, he might as well bring a trophy home for his mother. Charon's ferry appeared in a split second.

"Oh no, you don't!" with an angry shout, Kagutsuchi punched the ferry to splinters. The Ferry's remains scattered into the wind before, like on strings, made an abrupt about-face turning around and pointing at Kagutsuchi. The fragments fired into Kagutsuchi's body like bullets. The magic of the mystical ferry's wood pinned the Flaming human to the ground encasing him in a petrified wood coffin. With a loud whistle, Charon heralded his oar. It came to him instantly. He grabbed it as it flew. 

Gawaiyn and their new hostage came along as they flew on the Oar like a witch's broom. 

Meanwhile 

In a darkened room surrounded by small moody candles sat a man on a mat. He scribbled furiously on a note. A gun sat beside himself. When he was done writing with teary eyes, he read the letter aloud. ...

"My Dearest Companion and Brother Kin, I am writing to you because I'm afraid I cannot hide much longer; the Coalition has found me and my relics of a bygone age. I only pray you are safe. While my tale ends here, this isn't the end for you. While only a rumor a friend maybe in our homeland, Lord have mercy. Warding off the Coalition's evil and Odin's trickery. He heard the news about Tsukiyomi and wants to train His children. Please keep the children safe send them to Fuji...Benkei will keep them strong and Proud" The man cocked the gun beside him. he signed the note. 

"Your Brother Sakata,"  he threw the letter in the air before shooting it. it seemed to invert in on itself before disappearing in an anti-climatic poof.  "May you find Kin dear letter" Another shot rang out, and the man fell silent.

TO BE CONTINUED!! 

0