{: One :}
40 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When Tala was young, she learned that the world was unfair, highly unfair. Even if she was one of the fortunate, she still knew how hard it is to be unfortunate. As her life was one before she turned 3. When she was two, a new energy was discovered and only children under the age of four, or exactly four, could use it.

As she was in that age requirement, her parents had sold her for money instantly when they learned they could. They thought I was useless, and the police nor the Heroes explained the new energy at all. So, her mother probably thought it was just some experimental facility for young children.

But she made a large mistake there. When Tala arrived, she was injected with a syringe filled with a clear liquid. But they waited until she was ready, and she was glad for that at the time, even now. Anyway, when Tala was ready, they injected the liquid inside her. And they constantly reminded her that she didn't have to go through this, but she chose to anyway.

She was smarter and more mature for her age, even if she was two. Why? Because of the early abuse that her mother started after her father died when she was a year old. Although her mother wanted to wait until Tala was four, her grief blinded her and started to abuse her, making Tala have to grow up faster than others.

After a year went by and still no result in the energy from Tala's body, finally a surge and overflow of the energy, that was known as Psy now. Tala was overjoyed, especially when she heard that she could eventually ascend essentially into a higher lifeform. But lost a lot of that joy when she heard that it could take years.

But she decided not to give up. And being three now, her child energy was still in her and so she used that energy to train her Psy. And finally after 15 years, she was allowed to leave and start a life of her own.



Although she is 18 now, she wanted to have something that everyone thought was important to do to have a better civilization: have kids. And although Tala didn't want to, she eventually did, as she fell in love with a boy named Tengan Aizawa. Her name being Tala Hisami. And they got married and her family name was changed to Aizawa. They had two kids, fraternal twins. One of female and the other male. And both retained a combination of the parent's traits.

And the boy had one very special trait, he was born with Psy inside him. While both could possibly gain more than one quirk, only the boy was born with Psy. But she decided to wait until they were four, then wait until they were 16. Only then, will she teach the one how to use Psy, and the other how to absorb Psy and make it her own.

10 years ago, when she was 10, the nice scientists spread a large jar of energy out into the world for people to use, also allowing Psy to duplicate and gain sentience. Since she was one of the first kids to have Psy in their bodies, she was naturally very gifted and loved by the Psy Spirits.

And it seemed they loved her son and daughter just as much as her. And she loved that the spirits recognized how much she adored her children, so much so that they wanted to give blessings to her children as well. But she made a restriction of the blessings, only when they both turn 30, can they receive blessings, only then will they not feel any pain when the blessings are given.

But when her children were turning three, a higher lifeform from the Second Route of Deities came and told Tala if that she didn't let him take her children, she and her husband would die. She had a year to think. She is almost 21, meaning the date is almost up, and she had been training even harder than she did when she was young.

When she finally was able to ascend into one of the five realms, she was shocked to find out she was one of the first five in her dimension to control and be able to use Psy. So, that allowed her to ascend to the Fifth Route of Creators. But she had one last task to do before she ascended. She would need to change her children's looks and send them away with her now tenfold power of Psy.

That meant that she was already more powerful than the deity that threatened her, but her children weren't. So, she did what she had to do. The only thing that she kept out to her children was that they contact each other telepathically when they turn five. And only when they turn 18 can they remember about her and their father. Until then, they would believe that the family they were going into is their real family.

She sighed as she had to create two whole new families and ancestors to let the world believe that the two freshly made families were real. And with that, she ascended to the Creator Realm after blessing her husband with the same love, but still lesser from her, that the Psy Spirits gave her. Hopefully he could join her in one of the realms soon enough.

She shed a few tears before she fully ascended and left her depressed husband behind. Hoping that when he was ready, he would realize the blessing she gave him.



It is now the present. Aizawa's 30th birthday was today and only two people knew about it. His twin sister that he never told anyone about, not even his husband, and his husband of course.

That day, he had a lot of actual fun and joy. But he during the night, he still trained harshly. He had to get to his mother. Otherwise he wouldn't forgive himself. And neither would he forget himself if he didn't at least achieve the Third Route of Ultimates. And also that night, he contacted his sister, Rasi. But her name she went by was Osaka. Shouta's real name is Nuku, but he never told anyone, but his sister knew of course.

And when he at night, when he finally stopped training, he felt pleasure go throughout his entire body, bliss beyond anything he could imagine. He remembered his mother telling him something about blessings that he would get with his sister on their 30th birthday? Was this it? That was when he felt his Psy Tier go straight up by one. Meaning that he skipped a whole worth of Major Ranks, Minor Ranks, and Stages.

He was shocked, is this what blessings can do? Although he already had one from his mother, he still thought that the new blessings all together might be more powerful. But suddenly, he felt a burst of power from his mother's blessing. Meaning that it was either going corrupted or it was about to give more power to him in return of he gave more Psy monthly to the Spirits.

He agreed hesitantly and he was shocked, his Tier went up by two! Double the power and strength of the rest of the blessings combined.

(Shouta will be referred as Nuku from now on in the story)

Nuku then decided to check his exact Stage and Minor and Major Ranks. What he saw amazed him.

Tier 5; Major Rank 9/10; Minor Rank 18/20; Stage 25/30

He was shocked at how close he was to Tier 6. Why didn't it go to Tier 6 actually? Maybe because he didn't have enough control? No, he had too much honestly. Maybe his body couldn't handle it as of now? Could be, but not an actual conclusion. He pondered about why he didn't receive the rest of the energy for an hour, before he realized the time, it was midnight. And his two cats, Yogan and Yuki. One was as white as snow, thus her name, and the other had black fur with some orange here and there, thus his name is Yogan.

And though he had made sure to wait for them two to have kittens, he decided to give up tomorrow as he would love more cats at this point. He smiled at the thought. Before he got off the floor a from where he was laying and carefully got into bed beside his two cats.

0