chapter 2 the start and knowledge of the world
39 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(AN: i making a few changes to the kingdoms, I kind of need to make them better.)

{welcome admin of the system to the world of The Edge Expanse and creation}

As I hear the voice of the system welcoming me to the world I slowly open my eyes to see a wooden ceiling. I rise up out of the bed I was laying on and get up, I look my body over and it's as I designed it in the character creation menu. I get off the bed and look around the house. It's a basic 2 story cabin that has the basic needs for a normal person fireplace, some storage space, a bear carpet, a kitchen, and a magic wooden fridge. There is some type of ice enchantment on it to keep things cold, there is nothing more interest in the house to look at.

Charles: "system, where's, is my info about the world"

System: {the information is in your inventory as a crystal, do you wish the system to store info and implant it into your mind}

Charles: "yes"

.

As I give confirmation that my head started to hurt like a mother fucker, all the information came rushing in like a dam was busted open and I was the first thing that hit me.

(huge info dump about the world)

[There are a total of sixteen kingdoms in total and many different races here from all of fantasy , there are 4 human kingdoms the first  heartstone kingdom, It is like any other fantasy kingdom and a few different races were living there mainly humans, there are beast kin and some other race that I don't know but once I do it looks like a tiefling but not at the same time. The kingdom is called heart stone because of hearthstone trade city which were many goods are found are made . The second kingdom name is arcana is a scholarly place there are main mages, wizards and even both types of cultivators, all race are welcome there the colleges and school are the best and but the one that is the best is called Coral Coast School of Fine Arts it teaches all types of magic, cultivation, techniques and many more thing. There are a lot of young and powerful people going there to make a life there and a lot of adventure being made there as well. The next kingdom of Alaeswen had even more interested me, it was a kingdom that was based around magic and the rumor of heroes coming to the world. It studies magic and advancing magic to the next level and even summoning/ contracting beasts of legends and other things. The last human kingdom was the holy kingdom which had the most cultivators there and many holy types of class, that hunt many beast demon beasts which is a higher clash of the magic beast or some soul beast. The holy kingdom does not like the demon race or anything that has anything to do with the dark arts from necromancy to shadow magic even the race like demons or some half breeds which aren't all evil but it is in their nature. But the kingdom had its good it had the best place of healing and for regular cultivation for the beast cultivation is really rare, are and hard for many to do because many can't fight the magic beast and soul beast that are hard to kill they usually mix into a new breed of the beast (a blood terror) or work together. That was all the info of the kingdoms I was near.

The next 4 kingdoms were the eleven kingdoms. There were mainly different races, the normal kind high elf, half-elf and a special kind of elf with a spirit bloodline which is usually royalty or nobles which applies to all the race but different bloodlines(light, dark, stars, fire/lava, magic, sun and moon, and nature spirits bloodline are bout some more prominent than other). The first kingdom elven kingdom is Hefabel it is a kingdom filled with mostly normal elves and some nature elves. Their kingdom is like a normal one but they don't let any foreigners or others that are from other elven kingdoms or trading but only at one of their outposts. They have the nature spirit bloodline and magic one, making them really powerful and well-defended if there are attacks. The next kingdom was Srentalos. They are like the elves I know from my previous world isolated and not really letting other elves into the kingdom and rarely leave, those that do are head to the human kingdom of arcanine to study magic or cultivation. The beast type cultivation is forbidden in this kingdom because of the nature spirit bloodline and wishes not to harm them if they don't attack the kingdom they are in. For the kingdom Fylmlond the fire/lava elves, the kingdom, and people are used in war for their destructive power. They are a kingdom-focused on cultivation with fire or lava mixed in they have many styles of fight and potent magic (in fire or lava) and the beast cultivation is all fire type or lava rings. Their bloodlines are either fire or lava, but there is the rare case they have the sun bloodline. Which are the strongest in firepower they have and noble of really have it. The final elven kingdom/city is the shadow/dark elves, they don't talk much but they are an open city/kingdom but are hated by the holy kingdom, the first two elven kingdoms. They specialize in the dark arts by the holy kingdom but they aren't wrong, the shadow/dark elven uses necromancy, shadow magic, dark magic, black fire magic, and many other things even mercenary's work and assassination. The next two kingdoms are the demon and devil lands, the devil lands are hated by all. They are considered a kingdom but they are as big as two of them. They hold many demon beasts, high-class monsters, and rumored one million year beast or higher and devils that have been. Many kingdoms have tried to take over land and fight the beings that habit but they're either too many monsters, traps, cursed areas, or worst of all a stepping into things imaginable. Many, many people have gone there for the rumored things that are a treasure, ancient history, or grimoires, only a few have gotten what they seek but not without loss.

The two demon kingdoms are the enemies of many and friends to few, the first kingdom is Ozal named after its great leader the first demon king alexander Ozal Makan. That is the kingdom that wants peace with all kingdom but the other demon kingdom Sostrin, but they want war and have all devil land take over are find the old home treasure and not letting humans or other race to have them. There are historical records of 100 years ago saying the two demon kingdoms used to be an empire made to create two brothers and one was a great swordsman the other was a mage/wizard of great proportions by standards of this world. But there was a fight between the brothers over a woman who had caught the fancy of both brothers, their pride got in the way. The women had wanted these for she was wanting a war and had many backers wanting the two brothers to split them empire or go to war with other empires or kingdoms at the time to make a few profits from it. The thing didn't the brother the was a mage/wizard had made a deal with something the was the devil itself for more power to become what is close to a god to fight his brother because his cultivation was close to Earth God Stage peak. Their battle was close to a clash of demigods and their battle raged on for days until the brother that is the mage/wizard had done the unthinkable; he made a high-level spell that was filled with so much dark magic and demonic things that all races felt these magic powers. Many, many, many people feared these powers and the spell had taken hours to prepare and it took the cast time of 30 mins and the demon brother mage/wizard and 15 other mages of demonic energy and a lot of mana potions to keep it supplying the power needed for it. It didn't end well the spell was stopped by the other brother alexander Ozal, these what cause the devil lands made with so much demonic energy and dark magic that was released from the spell attracted many things and to it and many got stronger or corrupted by it some many treasures from the armies were left there another absorbed the energy making things great potential. These were all thing about the history of the demon emperor's battle and many of the demons had left after the had reached the point where many horrible acts were bred about the battle, many nobles had decided to choose the close one in power as there new ruler but the fractured into to groups the kingdom of Ozal and Sostrin. The next and last four kingdoms were the beastkin kingdoms. It was filled with beast-men, high blood beastkin were more beast-like and powerful and looked like werewolf versions of their animals, and the lower it went the less beast-like they were. Some had the balance of the bloodline purity where they could change to full beast or half beast form. They had the best chance in beast cultivation and regular cultivation, also many types of martial arts, they had a king that had lion bloodline and they had many tournaments and had many adventures, mercenaries, and bounty hunters. They have many types of culture from each beast family and they even had legends of a bloodline that have been of the god-like beast and there were some that were true some weren't. The founder of the kingdom was a wolf beastman and had a bloodline of what they cod the sky winged time wolf it had the bloodline powers over time and ice. The third kingdom was the dwarven kingdom of Heram. They had many minerals and ores that could help with magic and cultivation of certain types and make many strong weapons. They have trade and many are people wanting them to do business and help them with war and resources. The resources that are in the dwarven area are magic stones and beach ores that are used for weapons and things. The third kingdom soulans were like any other. The only interesting thing about this is there are lots of half-breeds there and many cultivators that have been made there for how much power people get and few have trouble. The final kingdom is the fallen kingdom of high human flight, it had fallen because they had been fighting in the battles of the demon to help stop it but it made them lose too many. The kingdom had the perfect mix of powerful magic and cultivation of all types. There are still about 500 around but they don't really like being out and about but the only thing making them different from humans, they are more physically stronger and more able to adapt to many more things that hit them if it was magical, physical, or other types at a 5 times speed  and get stronger if they live from it. there were many other place to know about but theses are the most prominent kingdom's  there a lot of other spices to cover and you receive info once in counter ].

After a few minutes of processing the information and a long headache from the mental overload, I heard a sound from the system while i'm still trying to clear my mind up.

[{new skill acquired mental fortitude has reached MAX level }- these skills make the user's mind more ability to focus on and execute solutions when in the face of uncertainty or adversity. Also boost the mental resistance  by 20% percent. ].I'm shocked at how well my mind handled the mental overload but then I realized, that since I'm a high human i had adopted quicker and the wish i had made before.

Charles: "hey system how quickly can I adapt to things that happen to me."

System:{ host body can adapt to things about speed faster than anything in this realm to be more accurate about it you can adapt at a 15 times the speed of your race admin.}

So that means it is the best master thing without even having instant mastery or an instant comprehension skill or ability. So it may not need them but I could  be even better with the natural part that is my body already.

Charles: "system can I make abilities or skills with my creation sprit?"

0