chapter 4
30 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After I was done training, my (martial arts God) skill and getting more control. I thought of what I should do and then I remembered that there are jobs and classes, so I decided to look over all of them.

Charles: hey system bring up the class and jobs I can have

System Ai:{sure thing admin}

[ the class list and perks, passive skill/abilities, and more.]

Fighter typer class( AN: cultivator isn't listed here because it, not a class or a job it's a way of life)

Arcane Archer ( arcane is a different type of magic)

Arcane archers use their bow proficiency to deal with devastating magical bow damage to anyone in their path.

Proficiency in arcane or nature

Ability: Magic Arrow, Arcane Shot, Curving Shot, and more

Battle Master

A battle master learns all the different ways to, well, master battle.

Combat Superiority

Maneuvers: these enhance attacks

Know Your Enemy: this allows the person to learn about an enemy or ally outside of combat. Health, armor class, and class level are things battle masters can see.

Champion

Champions are all about physical excellence and devastation. This is the perfect class for those who want to deal with raw damage.

Improved Critical: This improves your chance at landing a devastating critical blow

Remarkable Athlete: You get extreme proficiency bonuses to acrobatics and

Survivor: You get an impressive addition to HP during battle if you're on death's doorstep.

Knight

Knights are chivalrous characters who specialize in combat and protecting allies in the heat of battle.

Implacable Mark: When hit, an enemy is marked by you. They'll get a disadvantage on any attack.

Hold the Line: This allows the knight to slow enemies by delivering a decisive blow.

Defender's Blade: This ability will enable knights to strike back with a vengeance. You can get an attack of opportunity twice.

Samurai

Like their real-world counterparts, samurai in RPG games are hardy warriors who will stop at nothing to conquer foes.

Fighting Spirit: Gives you an advantage on all attacks and adds five extra HP.

Elegant Courtier: This gives players a massive boost to Charisma

Rapid Strike: In certain situations, you can attack a target an additional time per attack.

Rogue class

Assassin

Assassins are hired killers, those who deal in death. They can do it for profit or the art of it.

Assassinate: You get the element of surprise, as well as advantage on any creature that hasn't had a turn in combat yet(XD).

Infiltration Expertise: You can take time to falsify your identity. This is perfect if you're trying to infiltrate an organization, crime family, or other tightly guarded groups.

Impostor: This allows you to mimic a character in nearly every way.

Death Strike: If you strike someone who doesn't have high defenses, they receive double the damage.

Inquisitive

These rogues love to learn secrets, expose plots, and solve mysteries.

Eye and Ear for Deceit: This allows the rogue to determine if someone is lying or spot hidden creatures and objects.

Unerring Eye: You are incredibly perceptive, and almost nothing can get past you. Shapechangers, arcane magic, illusions, and more can't fool you.

An eye for Weakness: This gives you insight into the enemy's weaknesses.

Scout

Scouts are naturals at scouting territory and living in the wilderness.

Survivalist: a considerable boost to nature and survival skills

Superior Mobility: Higher walking speed

Ambush Master: Using your scouting expertise, you're able to get an advantage at the beginning of combat.

Swashbuckler

Swashbucklers are masters of the blade and the arts of charisma. Duelists and pirates are swashbucklers.

Master Duelist: Even if you miss an attack, you hit again with an advantage. You'll have to have a long rest to do this action again.

Fancy Footwork: You strike and slip away from enemies with ease

Ranger class

Beast Master

The beastmaster develops close bonds with beasts.

Animal Companion: you bond with a creature from the natural world.

Companion's Bond: Further benefits to the beast you bond with are beast related enhancements

Hunter

The hunter focuses on combat. They try to thin the hordes of enemies from afar with bows.

Hunter's Prey: you get an advantage against a specific enemy type. Colossus Slayer for powerful foes, Giant Killer for big foes, and Horde Breaker against multiple creatures per turn.

Berserker

A berserker doubles down on rage and turns it on their foes.

Intimidating Presence: This ability allows berserkers to indicate characters and frighten creatures.

Frenzy: This allows the berserker to go into a frenzy, enhancing their attack powers

Cleric class

Life

Clerics dealing in life magic heal the sick.

A disciple of Life: More effective healing spells

Blessed Healer: Your healing spells cast on you as well as a team member

Death

Clerics of death deal in negative energy and necromancy.

Reaper: This allows the player to learn a variety of necromancy spells

Inescapable Destruction: Your destructive death spells are more potent and get through enemy defenses.

[ Job's and requirements need for them]

Basic Job Classes

Barbarian (Focuses on dealing melee physical damage)

Cleric (Focuses on healing)

Knight (Focuses on defending)

Mage (Focuses on casting elemental spells)

Ranger (Focuses on dealing ranged physical damage)

Rogue (Focuses on stealing gold)

Advanced Job Classes

Assassin (Ranger + Rogue)

Battle Mage (Barbarian + Mage)

Berserker (Barbarian + Knight)

Black Knight (Knight + Rogue)

Druid (Cleric + Ranger)

Evoker (Mage + Ranger)

Hunter (Barbarian + Ranger)

Mystic Knight (Knight + Mage)

Paladin (Cleric + Knight)

Raider (Barbarian + Rogue)

Sage (Cleric + Mage)

Shaman (Barbarian + Cleric)

Sorcerer (Mage + Rogue)

Warden (Knight + Ranger)

Witch (Cleric + Rogue)

Expert Job Classes

Alchemist

Artisan

Beast-Warrior

Cannoneer

Chi Monk

Decamon Drafter

Dragoon

Infiltrator

Marauder

Minstrel

Necromancer

Regulator

Scholar

Skirmisher

Vindicator

Weather Mage

Winged Warrior

Veteran Job Classes

Arch mage (Open to original mages)

Barbarian Chieftain (Open to original barbarians)

Guardian Knight (Open to original knights)

High Cleric (Open to original clerics)

Rogue Thief (Open to original rogues)

Sylvan Ranger (Open to original rangers)

Master Job Classes

Mime (Open to all heroes)

Paragon (Open to original barbarians, knights, and rogues)

Prophet (Open to original clerics, mages, and rangers)

City Job Classes

City Watch Constable

After looking over and reading all the benefits of class and jobs I could have, and what thing they could do for me in the future.

Charles: can I have more than one class or jobs

System AI: {you can have more than one class and job but the more you have the harder it is to level them up and manage the skills and abilities they give you. The limit of class you can have is 4 and jobs are none. You can't change class as easily as jobs, there's are a ritual and the need for purging knowledge and skills and abilities from the person's system/soul.}

Charles: can I make my own class or jobs with my creation spirit.

System AI:{yes you can admin}

I start to think of what class and jobs I would want and their benefits, and the ones I could create, and how I could make them OP if I wanted to.

Charles: activate the creation spirit and I'm making a class called the (Living God Of Energy) and a job called the (Great Sage Alchemist). (AN: the living god of energy is from a novel on here, I want to flesh the class out a bit more because the Arthur thought too small for its use. The job is my idea)

Class name - (Living God Of (Energy))

perks - living god of energy: gives the host semi-immortality making the user unkillable for the price of the stats and class level. To reverie the host but once all stats reach zero, death is permanent.

Skills- [Energy: absorption] allows the host to absorb all forms of energy and that your body can get near or around. [Energy Storage] holds all energy you absorb and shows you the amount. if you excused these amounts, energy overload will happen and loss of stats will happen. [Energy: discharge] you can discharge the energy from your [Energy: storage] in these forms kinetic, thermal, electromagnetic, nuclear, magical, cosmic, sound, and many more. From the host body at any point and touch or a short-range. The [Energy: upgrade shop] class skill functions like a shop where energy is stored in the [Energy: Storage] as the class currency offering new class skills and the only easy is to level up the [Living God of [Energy] class.

(Energy: upgrade shop)

[Energy] class skill level up price: 100 (price goes up by 100 points each level up and storage as well.)

Class skills currently available:[Energy:restoration] price: 500, [Energy: healing] price: 500, [Energy: absorb shield] price: 800, [Energy: reactive shield] price: 1000

[Energy:restoration]

Uses: 10- 100

Function: restores and repairs targeted objects at a rate dependent on the number of energy units used.

[Energy: healing]

Use cost: 25-100

Function: heals users or targets living organisms by a rate dependent on the number of energy units used.

[Energy: absorb shield]

Use cost: 60

Function: creates a shield around the user that lasts for 60 seconds and absorbs all energy from attacks hitting the shield converting them to energy units with a max absorption of 100 energy units

[Energy: reactive shield]

Use cost: 100

The function creates a shield around the user that lasts for 30 seconds and automatically counters all attacks that hit the shield with double the amount of energy they hit the shield with.

Job name- Great Sage Alchemists

Skills- [supreme sage alchemy] allow the host to make any type of potion thinkable and all the hosts to give them any effects and properties they desire. [sage knowledge] the host has gained the knowledge of a great sage and their great spell power.[arcane body, mind, and spirit] you are one with magic, arcana, and spirit focus, you can cast spells at 100% faster than normal and understand the magic of all forms easier. Your spirit, body, mind is one with magic so you can use nature and all that is connected to it more easily and can be manipulated easier by you no matter the form of power.[one with mana and life] as you are a sage life forces and mana are like breathing to you, magic is the apart of you it can be wield with just a though and under your control. your can make a whole area a mana zone or a high condensed energies if you wish.

After I finished making all of the skills and the desecration of the skill I finalized and reviewed if everything is OP but balanced and can keep me safe.

System:{these jobs and classes will not take any time to make because of their original design and creation but the sys need to review them. The energy needed will be 9999999999999999999999999999999999999999 points of any form of energy. Note: when you select these classes and jobs there will be a great amount of pain from physical, mental, spiritual, and more. Note-if you want to create a class or job for others and give it to them depending on it could do the same effects on you.}

I wait for the system to integrate the class and jobs into the system and allow me to use them. So I was waiting. I had left the train chamber room and decided I was going to sleep for a bit.

0