chapter 6
22 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As I fly through the sky I look over the scenery that I pass by me and I see many things but now I'm looking at the sunset right now, it's beautiful I never really had the chase to do these in my old life and look at the sunset and never really admire things like this in my last life.  As I fly, things are calm and it's been about 6 hours since I left the cabin. Maybe I should move the house and bring it with me or leave it there. As I was in deep thought about things, I was hit by something falling from the sky and I tried to look for what had hit me and I saw a girl falling from the sky. I do what any person would and go and save her, I dive down and scoop her up and put her in the Famous princess carrying style. As I started to fly down I looked her over. Her hair is purple and it goes down to her waist, her skin is as white as snow and looks smooth/soft, she is wearing what I assume is a battle dress with a blue/purple cape and hood. There is some interesting jewelry on here as well as rings and necklace. She was in a bad state. I realized after looking over her and her personality(cup size E). I try to find where she came from or what attacked her but there's nothing but the sky and clouds, I use the skill appraisal on her to find out more about here.

Name - Jennifer Blackfire

Age - 16

Race- Half-Dragon(50),half-fire spirit(50) perfectly balanced

Titles-(dragon brown), (swords maiden),(half-breed)(one with fire)

LV-30

Job- swordswoman

class- sword maiden, magic swordsman 2/4

HP- 1850/2850

Mana- 1371/2150

stamina  - 20/2500

Qi-14909/26000(  cultivation style dragon and fire spirit )

Cultivation stage- Golden Core Stage 5

Strength:104 (dragon have 130 and spirits 60 for fire and half-dragons/spirits  or 18)

vitality: 285 ( these is times 10 for dragons of all types  )

Dexterity:250

Intellagens:55 (this stat for mana and thinking speeds)

Mind:120-->126 (+20)(bonus from the necklace and for focus on spirits powers  )

defenses - 142-->43 (-30%){ battle dress burned/ torn}

Luck: 35-->65 (+30 from one of the rings )

Status effects/ailments

Poisoned of a 500,000-year-old blood terror -  eats away at hp until 6% is left, weakness, nausea, draining of stamina, and blocking of cultivation.

Weakness - 30% less strength, speed, and defense

Bleeding - health loss speeded up by 25%

Cursed/blessing - these can be seen as a blessing or a curse your existence and power are derived from the legends of your spirit bloodline the more people know of it and believe in it the more powerful you are and live for.[people need to sustained life 549/600 and above need to be great spirit 2035 ](AN: the dragon side will also be weakened because of how well the bloodlines mixed and if she did live the power will slowly dwindle instead of getting strong she gets older like normal spirits and dragons but she will age at a faster rate and lose more strength at an unknown rate.)

After seeing what her condensation is I head down to the ground and open up the system and make a high-grade potion that can cure all status effects. Put my ear to her chest to check her heart rate and see if she is breathing well enough to drink it. I pour some of it down her mouth and watch the effect take place and check to make sure her status ailment is all gone.

Status effects/ailments

None

Cursed/blessing - these can be seen as a blessing or a curse your existence and power are derived from the legends of your spirit bloodline the more people know of it and believe in it the more powerful you are and live for. people need to have life sustained  600 and above need to be grand spirit 2035. (549/600)

Seeing that she will be fine I see that it's already late. I started to build a small campfire and created a few things for the campsite: some food, sleeping bags, water tents, etc.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 hours later

POV- Jennifer black

I slowly wake up to the scent of fire and the sound of the fire crackling, I try to remember what happened and realize that I was fighting a blood terror because of it going ramped near one of the villages by the border of the heart stone. There were more than I could handle, I barely escaped but not fast enough I got hit by Grim Torment Anaconda, I was flying away but I blacked out. As I was in deep thought I heard movement and sneaked away to see who had taken me after I was out.

What I see is a young man walking back and forth from one of the tents with some ingredients for what's being cooked in the pot. I try to find a weapon and find that my sword is gone, so I have no other option and use my claws, I infuse QI into him so he can't resist. What I can tell he has no QI and his mana I can get a fix, so I slowly sneak up on the young man and hold my claw to his throat.

POV-Charles

While I was preparing dinner for the night I felt what I assumed was my guest trying to slit my throat. I slowly put down the spoon I was using to cook the beef stew in the pot.

Charles: So you are finally awake, so are you willing to tell me what happened and not kill me.

Jennifer: not yet tell me who you are, why you saved me, and if I find anything on me out of place I make your death slow.

I sweat a bit at how she acted right now after I saved her life and healed her from her life-threatening injuries.

Charles: Well first of all I have touched anything of yours. Second, I saved you because you were falling from the sky. After all, you would have been closer to death's door if I didn't. Also can't someone save a person's life without being threatened with their dragon claws?

Jennifer: You got a point but you are an odd one. I can sense any cultivation from you and your mana is unreliable, which is impossible for me because of who I am.

Charles: fair point but remember I saved you from poison and healed all your wounds. Why would I do this if I wasn't a person with bad interaction, I could have had my way with you but does anything seem wrong? My guard was down and I put you in a sleeping bag. So could you remove your dragon claw?

Jennifer thinks it over in her head and sees that she is all healed and the poison has gone which would have taken at least a priest with high-level holy magic or cultivator with a high grade or supreme pill/potion. To cure her fully and clear her blocked cultivations.

She removed her dragon claw slowly from my neck but was still on guard about me. But it doesn't matter as long as she doesn't try to kill me At the moment.

Charles: So could you tell me how you got poisoned when you are at your level of cultivation and some half-dragon race.

Jennifer looked at me like I had said something that wasn't easily known about her.

Charles: I have the appraisal skill so don't think too much about it.

Jennifer's guard didn't lower a bit but still, she wasn't trying to slit my throat.

Jennifer: There were more blood terrors than I could handle and I got hit by Grim Torment Anaconda before I could take flight away from them.

Charles: So you went in unprepared and were too cocky about how well you could handle the blood terrors. Which "totals doesn't seem like you at all" but you did act like that when you are only at the golden core mid-stage, without backup in the same stage as you because of what you're a half-dragon.

She looks at me as if I would beat down her pride and burn down a village it resided in after that.

Jennifer: I'm not like that. I was well prepared and it wasn't because of my race, it's because I needed to make a name for myself. I won't make it in this world if I don't, as a half-spirit in need to make a name for myself and without my family.

After she said what  I already knew and thought of what I could do, I needed her to have more trust in me to do what she needed. I can make her sign a contract to make sure she doesn't tell anyone about what I'm going to do for her.

Charles: I could help you but I would need you to sign a life binding contract for me to help you.

She looked at me with a questionable gaze and her eyes were filled with hope, warry ness, and curiosity. She was thinking over what I just said, and was having conflicted thoughts of really trusting what I said.

Charles: I know you wouldn't believe me but I'm a man of mystery, knowledge, and power (i quickly make a magic contract) but you can look it over the contract, if you don't believe me I can leave you to slowly die and become weaker and weaker as you are from 51 people from  600 knowing your bloodlines legends.

She quickly looked at me with shock and question after I said how many people she needed to know her legend. She was about to ask me how I know how many people she needs but I cut her off-

Charles: I did tell you I am a man of knowledge, and power, signed the contract and I can help you and answer all your questions and more.

Jennifer looks at the contract, reads it over, and then looks back at me like I was trying to pull something over her.

Jennifer: Are you some type of devil/demon or something trying to get my soul because it seems like you want me to sign these contracts.

Charles: No, I'm just a person who has power and wants to help others, and keeps myself safe and helps those who need it. So will you let me help you with the power I have?

As Jennifer hears me out on why I wanted to help her so she slowly looks back at the contract and thinks it over a bit, then she lessens her guard as she hasn't felt any malice intent in my aura only truth.

Jennifer: If I sign these, will you truly really help me?

I nod my head slightly and I continue cooking the food in the pot as I do so, she reads the contract one last time and signs it. After she signed it glowed rainbow-like energy and fated away from her hands. After the contract faded away, I smiled brightly as she finally did it and I could keep her from blabbing about my secret and help her now.

Charles: So when do you want me to do the "ritual" or once you are ready.

Jennifer: I have one question: why can't I sense your mana/QI? I guessed either you don't have any or you are hiding it somehow from my senses.

Charles: It's a funny thing. A god fucked up and killed me by mistake and I got about 15 or 20 wishes out of his mistake and 4 remaining. Two of them were infinite QI and Mana but the QI will come in once I Cultivate and one is to be able to create anything. The system I have is suppressing it so no one notices it.

Jennifer looks at me like I was crazy but sees that she has signed a contract already, so she might as well take the thing I say with a grain of salt. See how she looks at me. I do the one thing that will make her believe me so that she that I'm not lying or back shit crazy.

Charles: I see that look you're giving me. I will show you my creation ability ( I think of what I should make.)

I  think I started to pour the soup in the bowls that I had made before and poured the beef stew, using my creative spirit and making a diamond in my other hand{the diamond I made is called a white fire diamond, its effect is something crazy}. Give it to Jennifer as proof and start to pour Jennifer's bowl of the stew from the pot.

Charles: I know what you think now, "you just pulled out that out of your spatial ring or magic storage" but no, now put that diamond in the fire you will see why it isn't a normal diamond not of this world.

Jennifers thinks it over and does it because she doesn't care and wants to see if what is said is true.She puts the diamond in the fire and once it sat in the fire it started to glow and slow but surely something floated out of it. It was a weak level of fire spirits I had made and it started to play a song that wasn't of the world. (AN believer imagine dragons )

First things first

I'ma say all the words inside my head

I'm fired up and tired of the way that things have been, oh-ooh

The way that things have been, oh-ooh

Second thing second

Don't you tell me what you think that I could be

I'm the one at the sail, I'm the master of my sea, oh-ooh

The master of my sea, oh-ooh

I was broken from a young age

Taking my sulking to the masses

Writing my poems for the few

That look at me took to me, shook to me, feeling me

Singing from heartache from the pain

Taking my message from the veins

Speaking my lesson from the brain

Seeing the beauty through the...

Pain!

You made me a, you made me a believer, believer

Pain!

You break me down and build me up, believer, believer

Pain!

Oh, let the bullets fly, oh, let them rain

My life, my love, my drive, it came from...

Pain!

You made me a, you made me a believer, believer

First things first

Can you imagine what's about to happen?

It's Weezy the Dragon, I link with the Dragons

And we gon' get ratchet, no need for imaginin'

This is what's happenin'

Second thing second, I reckon immaculately

Sound about accurate

I know that strength, it don't come, don't come without strategy

I know the sweet, it don't come without cavities

I know the passages come with some traffic

I start with from the basement, end up in the attic

And third thing third

Whoever call me out, they simply can't count

Let's get mathematic, I'm up in this, huh

Is you a believer?

I get a unicorn out of a zebra

I wear my uniform like a tuxedo

This dragon don't hold his breath, don't need no breather

Love you Ms. Cita, the son of a leader

I know the bloomin' don't come without rain

I know the losin' don't come without shame

I know the beauty don't come without hurt

Hol' up, hol' up, last thing last

I know that Tunechi don't come without Wayne

I know that losin' don't come without game

I know that glory don't come without...

Don't come without...

Pain!

You made me a, you made me a believer, believer

Pain!

You break me down and build me up, believer, believer

Pain

Oh, let the bullets fly, oh, let them rain

My life, my love, my drive, it came from...

Pain!

You made me a, you made me a believer, believer

Last things last

By the grace of fire and flames

You're the face of the future, the blood in my veins, oh-ooh

The blood in my veins, oh-ooh

But they never did, ever lived, ebbing and flowing

Inhibited, limited 'til it broke open and rained down

It rained down, like...

Pain!

You made me a, you made me a believer, believer

Pain!

You break me down and build me up, believer, believer

Pain

Oh, let the bullets fly, oh, let them rain

My life, my love, my drive, it came from...

Pain!

You made me a, you made me a believer, believer

They sang the song and reenacted what had happened in the music video with great detail as much as a fire spirit could do with. As I joined hearing something from home, Jennifer was immersed in the song and the showing of the fire music video. After the showing the fire spirits slowed disbursed after the last verse of the song, I looked to see what Jennifer thought but it seemed she was now looking at me with great interest and something that I couldn't describe.

Jennifer: That was the most beautiful thing I ever heard and saw. but this is far from what I thought you could do with the diamond.

Charles: That isn't all I can do but it isn't limited to items, I can make anything I can think of or that exists. Now I should fix that spirit bloodline thing real quick but what fire spirit legend are we working with because it can make things easy, hard or more fun for me at least.

Jennifer: the spirit Blackfire was known for his creation, destination, purity, and many more. the battle between demons had made some imbalances with spirits and lots of them had tried to fix it and Blackfire was with them and many of his followers to had tried to purify the lands and were killed or corrupted by the demonic energies after so many deaths of spirits and great warriors, cultivators, mages and more died from the monster beings lying within the devil lands. After the attempts to fix the demon's great mistakes, many great spirits had died and lost their name to history and legends were forgotten and powerful families had gone away or died from other factions taking these moments to get more power, land, and money. This is why many spirits have lost their power and made half-breeds with many races that had greater connection with magic or great power in the bloodlines, but it was the only temporary many spirits couldn't get their bloodline or legends spread cause many didn't know it or spread it out incorrectly.

Charles: So your family is the one that had some of the family's legends but not all of it but and you are slowly getting weaker as others are dying for so little knowledge about Darkfire. so you are spreading the things you know about it in hopes people will believe in your family or the bloodline to save it. 

she nods and looks a bit downcast about telling me the reason for the spirit's race decline and why their bloodlines were more in elves than any other race.

Charles: ok , thanks for explaining everything to me. ( ok time to bull shit thses) Now that I know what spirit bloodline you are from, I can start thinking about what things I need for the spell/ritual, but I guess you're wondering why I don't create them. I'm not from this world and I can stop the decay for now but the more you use spirit power, the weaker the spell will become.

with all things said and done we sat and ate in silence with the fire crackling.  I had to think of how I was going to pull these ideas I made up.

Charles:(Ava could you create a spell for me to stop her strength and everything from deteriorating.)

Ava: yes Admin the spell will take an hour to make so you should do it in the morning.

as the night went by me and Jennifer did our respective things and rested for the night.

0