Priesthood
19 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Second Month of Bloomwake, Nineteenth Day, GY 799

 

After years of training…after tens of thousands of candles worth of studying and mastering the arts of healing and blessing…I have an announcement!

 

Today, just this morning, I’ve received word that I had passed the exams! I am a priest now! An official priest!

 

As I’m writing this, I could not stop myself from chuckling so much. Luckily, my parents couldn’t hear me or they’d smack me upside the head saying something like “a grown-ass man giggling like a little girl”!

 

Hahaha! Hell, I bet they’re giggling like little girls too!

 

This was a lifelong dream of mine. Ever since I was little, I admired the priest at my hometown where I grew up. He was so powerful! With just a wave of his hand and short prayer, he could heal any injury and cure any illness!

 

It was at that moment when I watched him heal my broken bone that I knew what I wanted to do when I grew up. I wanted to be a priest…and here I am!

 

Coming from a low-class family, getting priesthood was like a rise in status. With this job, my and my family’s livelihood would improve for the better.

 

Anyways, I can't say much. I got to hit the sack early. Tomorrow, I’m supposed to report to the nearby temple and officiate my credentials. Once I’m assigned my uniform and equipment, I will be assigned a place to start work.

 

Hopefully, it’s near home. Fingers crossed! Good night!

3