Chapter 4: Dragon City
22 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The young lady came from one of family outside the Alliance. His father sent her to one of the righteous sect on the Alliance to study further. Her name is Lin Xue from Lin Main Family Branch and her father status in the family is high and has low influence inside the righteous sect. 

Whilst them for having influence in their city, they know themselves that sect as strong as Ancient Dragon Sect or lower one is enough to eliminate their family. So, when they heard about Ancient Dragon Sect they could only shivered in fear. Because if they offended one of them and influenced one, that means their ends of the family. 

"A-ancient Dragon Sect? Y-you are from that sect? O-or is it your master someone from the sect?" Lin Xue asked weakly.

"Right, It is called Ancient Dragon Sect. You know about it?"

"Yes, it is near the border of Righteous Sect Alliance. But the alliance didn't dare to occupy their areas as they are strong." 

'Ah, thank god! Here I thought they belong to Evil Sect Alliance, Ha!' After getting his answer from the young lady, Axel feel relaxed. 

Seeing the young man relaxed expression, Lin Xue asked him: "M-may I know what kind of relationships you have with Ancient Dragon Sect sect?"

"Relationships? What kind of bullsh*t! It is clear that f**king old man from that sect tricked me to come here!" Sneered Axel as he remembered his conversation with that cunning Le Jun. Well, part of it is his mistake too, but since the old man isn't here then he can blame it on the old man at his wish! 

This remark puzzled the young lady and the guards around her too. 'What old man? Is there any old man that will slander their own sects reputation just to trick you?' 

But they held it on their hearts, and the captain speak to the young lady then glance at Axel. "Uh, young miss we should rest tonight so we can reach the borders in 2 days. What should we do with this man?" 

"Oh! Right, right! We should go back and rest. What about you? Will you follow us to the borders?" Lin Xue asked.

Hearing the young lady asked, Axel answer it smilingly: "Huh? No, Just tell me where Ancient Dragon Sect is and I'll go to that place to meet someone." 

"Ancient Dragon Sect is near the righteous sect, but it took half a day  with horse to the city where the sect resides in. Well, if you fly to the city it only took less than an hour." The captain answered.

"Huh? Then I'll tag along with you guys till we arrived at the borders. Can I?" But in his heart he thought of a plan: 'Tut tut tut, I just need to tag along with them then learn how to fly or if it doesn't work then 'borrow' their horse to the city!'

"Of course! But I need you help us to guard the young lady, just count it as your job. We will pay you satisfactory price for it!"  The captain agreed with Axel's proposal.

"G-guard, huh? No problem." Responded from Axel's mouth, but in his heart he snickered: 'Guarding your young lady? Might as well I help myself. You see what condition I am in now?' 

"Alright, my name is Guo Yan, I am leader of the guard. So you need to heed my words, and what is your name?"

"M-me? Just call me Xing, Captain. Yes, Xing." Axel thought of a name for himself.

"Alright Xing, lets go to the rest place. We will rest for a while and continue to the borders." 

***

After two days of journey to the borders, Axel has gotten himself some information. As example, If one want to fly in the sky then they needs True Qi Energy and understand the Laws of Wind. The Laws here made up of some elements, such as Fire, Water, Earth, etc. They could control it freely as long as they have True Qi Energy to maintain it. 

Another useful information, the cultivation of this place is like this: Basic Qi Training Realm, Refining Qi Realm, Expert Qi Realm. Each of these realm consist of 9 stages. After Expert Qi Realm the next one is True Qi Training Realm,  it consist of 9 stages normally, but on some cases there is a rare person that could breaktrough the barrier of 9 stages, in the history most of stages accumulated on True Qi Training Realm is 21 stages. 

True Qi Training Realm is just building the foundation for using True Qi Energy, so that is why the highest stages one could accumulated, the better chance to be favored by big sects. After True Qi Training Realm, exists True Qi Refining Realm, Expert True Qi Realm, Gods Realm, Gods King Realm, and True Gods Realm. Each of the realms consists of 9 stages.

To sum it up: Basic Qi Training Realm > Refining Qi Realm > Expert Qi Realm > True Qi Training Realm > True Qi Refining Realm > Expert True Qi Realm > Gods Realm > Gods King Realm > True Gods Realm. 

As for Axel, he doesn't even fit for any of those realms, as he himself never cultivated before. Lucky for him, on this trip to the borders there is no any enemy that ambushed or picking fight with them.

After they reached for the borders, they insists on paying Axel some gold as compensation. But Axel rejected and ask them to exchange the gold with the horse so he could  ride it on trip to the city where Ancient Dragon Sect resides, Dragon City. The deals is done, now is time to part ways. 

"Good luck brother Xing!"

"Yeah, yeah good luck brother Xing!" 

"Have a safe trip to the city, brother Xing!"

They grew fond of each others in two days, Axel couldn't help but feel emotional for this brothers of his. 

"Alright, alright! You too good luck brothers! I hope one day we meet again! At that time, let's have a drink, Okay?!" With that, Axel left for the direction that guards have informed him.

As for the young lady, Lin Xue, She glanced outside the carriage after Axel left and disappearing into the distances.

***

After some minutes of riding, Axel glanced on his back occasionally and noticed that he couldn't see them anymore. He thought of the idea of using the Red Mark of Immortality again. 

'Earth World, Planet Earth' But it didn't work at all. So he could only try to ride faster to the Dragon City the guards told him. 

But suddenly, an idea flashed on his head: Using the Red Mark of Immortality to the city where the old man Le Jun come from. With that in mid, he touched the crystal and murmured, 'Xiangyi World, Dragon City'.

Flaauzz!

The crystal shined and after some seconds it dimmed back again. The place where he is now standing with the horse changed, It is outside the magnificent and beautiful city. The wall is elegant, the guards guarding the door with seriousness face. They are performing duties,  checking one after another visitor before entering the city. On the distant, the people lined up there outside the city dressed in elegant clothes, seemingly nobles. It is on small scale, but most of them dressing with some armor and helmet equipped. 

As for Axel who just enlightened that this red crystal is still working felt surprised. He thought that it doesn't work anymore, but seems like that isn't the case. Right now, he is dressed in Hanfu from the captain guard with adjusted to his size. His original clothes is on spiritual pouch, given by the captain. 

He rode the horse to join lining up people, getting checked before entering the city.

0