Where am I?
80 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ugh" A boy of the age of 15 groans as he gets kicked and punch all over his body.

*PUNCH*

*KICK*

After 5 minutes of pounding on him, they finally let the boy hit the ground. Bruises and blood can be seen as he curls into a ball.

"Haha what a loser, you're weak as always!" Said the bully with a sneering tone. 

"Hahaha" 

"Hahah"

The bully's friend laughed as they see the weak boy' body laying face down on the dirty ground.

(MC POV)

I hate everything, I hate everyone. Why am I like this? Why do people do this to me? Why doesn't anyone help me?! I've tried! I've tried fighting! I've tried defending myself! But why! Why am I still so weak!? 

Everyone has abandoned me. My family disowned me. Friends betrayed me, everyone i ever care for are gone. What's the point of trying if I'm just getting knock down over. 

I give up.

(3rd Person View)

As the boy eyes lose hope, turning from bright blue to grayish blue.  A sudden flash appear in the boy's body. 

The boy didn't care to noticed it. The flash made his eyes shut closed. Unaware of what happen the boy stayed still. 

(MC POV)

"Miguel"

"Miguel"

"Miguel!" 

A sudden shout brought me out of my thoughts. I slowly opened my eyes and immediately scrunched my eyebrows. The sunlight was hitting my face making me put a hand over my face. 

"Hey Miguel are you alright?" Said a voice that sounded like it had a spanish accent to it. 

Who's Miguel? I look at the direction where I heard the voice. And immediately my eyes widen. I wasn't in the ground anymore, I was in a car. There were two women's in the car, the one who was driving look to be at the age of 40 while the one in the passenger seat look to be an old lady. 

I had no idea who these two persons were. They did help me? Why would they help someone like me? As I was contemplating over my life, I heard another voice.

"Mijo estas bien ( Sweety are you ok?" The old lady said. 

For some reason I was able to understand what she said. It was spanish, I didn't know spanish but how was I able to understand her? What's going on? I had to say something, they were starting to worry. 

"Ah um yes I'm fine" I said and both of the lady' release a sigh of relief.

I then looked at the window and noticed we were going through a neighborhood. A neighborhood I don't know, this didn't look like the place I was. 

As I stay still the window reflected my face. It was a face I didn't know . 'What the hell?!', I lifted my hand to touch my face while I still looked at my reflection. The same movements were shown in the reflection.

My heart was pounding fast. My breath was becoming weak. 

This is definitely not my face.  

I then looked at my body, and I noticed I wasn't wearing the clothing I had before. My body was still the same, skinny figure.

Who am I? And where am I going?

These were my exacts thoughts as I start touching my face and body.

"Miguel what are you doing?" Said the lady who is driving.

'Who's Miguel? Wait is that me? H-how w-what is going on? Am I someone else's body? Are these two women his family?' I thought as I look at her.

"Nothing, where did you say we were going?" I said calmly to not make the women suspicious. I knew for a fact that whoever had this body must have known where we going. So I have to make it sound like I forgot.

"I already told you, we are moving into California. And we are getting close to getting there." The lady said.

'From her tone of voice, I can tell that she's the mom. She said we're moving to California. What the actual fuck. What do I do?!' I thought.

"*sigh* how many minutes do we have to get there?" I said without a hint of emotion.

"Emm 20 minutes" the mother said as she looks at the gps.

I nodded to that and looked back at the window.

'*sigh* I'm in another body, and this body looks weak, it's not as weak as the body I had before and it's sure it better looking than mine. I didn't even get this person's memory. I'm tired , who put me in this body? What am I supposed to do? What exactly happened to the person who possessed this body? *sigh*' I began to think.

I looked back at the women who was driving, and a tiny hope ignited inside my heart. 'I have a family, that's all I need. Even if I don't know them, I can still feel the love coming from the person who posses this body. Like my heart is telling me to trust them, to protect them. This is the first time I've ever felt this way. 

What do I do?

1