Ch. 7 – Defeat?
230 5 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The official asked: "Your Majesty, what do you mean by 'End this?'"

"Don't worry about it," Yuri answered "Prepare the papers for the transfer of the Dukes soldiers back to his Fief. Send them out as soon as you can, Vinny" handing the papers back to him.

"Yes, your Majesty." Vincent bowed and stepped away from the throne.

"Return to your duties immediately. Do not comply with any of the nobilitys orders from now on. Convey this to all other Officials. I will take care of the rest." Yuri ordered them all in an imposing voice, finally fitting into her role.

____

Yuri went back to her quarters, there she met Elizabeth who presented her with her pristinely clean Armor.

"Liz, I want you to call every single noble, including their entire family into the Imperial Palace, excluding the Duke. Have them come tomorrow."

"Of course, my lady. Are you finally going to do it?" Elizabeth asked.

"Yes." 

____

In her office, wearing a casual outfit, Yuri was reading and signing various documents that had to be approved, denied or simply just looked over.

The door, that wasn't ridiculously large, opened and Elizabeth entered.

"My lady, the Duke of Rabrosa is requesting an Audience. He had tried to enter with a squad of knights, but I have held him up. He is waiting at the front gate. Please Hurry." she reported.

"Thank you, Liz." Yuri responded, taking her sword that was resting against the table.

Arriving on top of the Imperial Palaces Wall and looking down, Yuri was able to see 21 figures in front of the gate. All of them except the duke, who only carried a sword, were heavily armed.

The Duke noticed Yuri's presence and looked up only to be pierced by her eyes.

"Why have you come to my Palace, with 20 armed to the teeth knights, Duke?" Yuri shouted down from atop the wall.

"I request an Audience, your Majesty." he uttered, visibly burdened by Yuri's presence.

"Fool, do you truly think that I wouldn't know what's going on in my own Empire? How disrespectful!" she retorted.

"What might your Majesty be talking about?" Rabrosa was visibly sweating and shaking.

Yuri jumped down from the wall, landing in front of Rabrosa and snapped her fingers, summoning the documents Vincent had shown her earlier. "These papers are basically proof of you plotting a coup." she stated.

The Dukes face crumpled for a second before he regained his composure and said "I have no idea what you're talking about, your Majesty."

"That's enough. You try to take what's mine, you disrespect me and you lie to my face. You will pay the price of your sins." Yuri proclaimed while unsheathing her sword.

The Dukes knights rushed to stand in front of him, but Yuri snapped her fingers, and they all fell over, grasping for air.

Yuri shouted "Don't hide behind your puppets, Elran Rabrosa. Face me like the man you advertise yourself as!"

Rabrosa's face boiled with rage, as he drew his own sword and ran at Yuri with full force. He yelled "You wench!" before lifting his sword for a strike.

His technique was certainly learned but unrefined.

As his sword drew an arc in the air, Yuri put herself in a stance, holding her sword horizontally, she parried his strike.
Yuri pushed his sword back with her own, and as she did a Turn slashed her sword at his feet which he only managed to avoid by a few fingers width.

He pulled his sword back up into a loose stance after they separated and was slashing at Yuris waist in a horizontal line, Yuri jumped back, and struck her swords hilt onto his wrist as it passed her and his sword fell to the ground.

With a kick, she sent him flying back over and into the middle of the corpses of his knights. And as he stood up and she walked towards him, he scrambled to pick up one of his Knights Swords and parried Yuris attack that was aimed to sever his head and right arm from his upper body at the last second.

They were now locked into pushing their blades edges against the others.

Yuri said: "Your father would be disappointed in your arrogance and weakness.", full well knowing that he had an inferiority complex towards his dead father.

"Don't talk about my father!" Rabrosa retorted with an ugly expression.

Pushing harder now, it looked like Rabrosa was about to drive Yuri back, but as she put more force into her push, a deep chip could be made out in Rabrosa's blade.

Rabrosa's expression turned pained as Yuri's strength increased once again. It seemed like some of his tendons had been pulled.

Finally, Yuri pushed his sword so far that it was on chest and her swords blade was touching his shoulder.
With a knee kick to his stomach he stumbled backwards, tripping on a corpse and landing on his Back. "ARGGHH!" he screamed in agony. Yuri snapped her fingers. 

His face looked better than it should, and as Yuri approached him he smiled with a satisfied expression.
Yuri stopped approaching him and looked down at her chest. Piercing it was a long metal spike, and as it was pulled out of her heart she fell to her knees.
Rabrosa slowly stood up while groaning and approached Yuri, squatting in front of her.

"You stupid woman. You should have known you were no match for me alone. My stupid father once told me to always have someone that can watch my back. And you just got defeated by that someone."

From behind Yuri appeared a tomboyish looking girl with green hair and golden eyes, cleaning her Sais. She was laughing with a sadistic smile on her face.

Rabrosa kicked Yuri's chin with his knee and she fell on her back, unmoving and soundless.

"She's Dead, Rabby." the girl said.

"Yeah." Rabrosa answered with a triumphant look in his eyes. 

?holy- she dead? Idk. Find out in the next chapter. I had to have someone help me out with the grammar cause in kinda tipsy and not feeling well. Sorry A. I hope ou like the chapter. Next one tomorrow. merry Christmas!! (/^¬^)/

8