CHAP#3 Host has been detected
49 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

After the chest was opened, Ethan was dumb founded because the chest was empty!

 

"Seriously!!", He couldn't believe himself. He brought the chest with such difficulties and still there is nothing in chest at all.

 

Empty!

 

Empty!!!

 

It's EMPTY!!!

 

"If it was going to be empty then why are they even looking for it?", Ethan was enraged. His blood was still tripping down in the chest. But he didn't pay attention.

 

He was extremely tired now. He just wanted to sleep. He bandaged his wound somewhat and directly went to his bed and lay flopped as a dead man.

 

Suddenly there was some movement in chest. The blood was being absorbed by the chest where it fell previously and a chip sort of thing was visible now in chest. But Ethan was fast sleep.

 

The chip wasn't made of metal. It was purple in color and felt quite weird at first look. The chip was small, just the size of a fingernail. If Ethan was still up, he would have shuddered at the sight because the chip was now looking like a spider.

 

"Zzzz"

 

"Initiating the program.."

 

"Matching the blood sample.."

 

Suddenly there came a blue light from inside the chip and it surveyed the whole room.

 

"Match has been found!"

 

The chip moved, and start walking like a spider. It climbed out of the chest and went towards the sleeping Ethan. Soon chip went straight towards his left eye. As soon as the chip came in contact with Ethan's eye, it turned into a blue light and vanished.

 

....

 

"Yeah, that felt amazing! Nice sleep after a long time", as Ethan woke up, he stretced a bit and looked at the chest again but it was still empty. Feeling disappointed, he went to washroom.

 

"Woahhhh"

 

"What the fuck!! How did my wound healed up in one night?", Ethan came running outside while shouting. He was astonished at his own fast recovery but he knew his immune system wasn't this fast!

 

"Hmm, I know I should be happy but it's creepy too.", Ethan was perplexed at this situation because he knew better then anyone that his immune system was damn bad! He couldn't even recover from a little flu in 3 days and just now that wound was healed in one night.

 

"Did something happen to me?", as Ethan asked himself this question, suddenly a beep went in his mind.

 

"Host has been detected"

 

"Initiating the system"

 

Beep..

 

Beep....

 

"Welcome to the 1st player and the only player to this system. Host will be given missions and on completion, rewards too. On not completing missions in time, penalty will be given. Beep".

 

Then it was peaceful again. Ethan's soul was already half through his mouth. But he suddenly regained his senses. 

 

"Was that sound in my mind?", He asked cautiously but no answer came this time.

 

"Umm what just happened? Was I hallucinating or something?", he didn't get any answer again.

 

"Well whatever, I'll know later if it was hallucination or not. Let's go for jogging", throwing the matter at back of his head Ethan went to sneak some peeks 'ahem, ahem' ...went for jogging, yep just jogging.

 

....

 

As Ethan was jogging, he noticed that he wasn't sweating today. He ran much faster than usual and still he didn't feel tired. His breathing was also orderly.

 

Something is weird..

 

Definitely weird....

 

As he crouched on ground to tie his lases, he pondered about his condition. While pondering he surveyed his surroundings too. He saw some kids jogging, some girls with their tight fitting shirts and some ladies sweating, his mood suddenly freshen up.

 

"Morning jogging is the best solution for psychological problems", grinning to himself Ethan felt quite pleased.

 

Soon a lady went past him, he turned and kept staring at her. Suddenly he felt something wrong.

 

"What the fuck! What's that level at her head?", Ethan didn't know how to react.

 

"Level 1

(Housewife)"

 

Will somebody tell me what's going on here!! Ethan turned around and looked at some other girls and some man too.

 

"Level 1

(University student)"

 

"Level 2

(Bitch)"

 

"Level 1

(Failed lover)"

 

"Level 1

(Businessman)"

 

"So is this their level and their job or something? But why are they all level 1 and why is that bitch level 2? Is she some special bitch or what?", as he thought that much, suddenly a beep came in his mind.

 

Beep..

 

"Their levels are 1 because they are week. Host can see other people's level and their occupation. If it's some old emperor then their title will be visible too!"

 

Old emperor....the fuck!!

 

Am I still on earth?

 

Am i still in my own city, Salmon city?

 

"Yes, host is still on earth and in his own city"

 

I wasn't asking you!

 

And here starts the journey of a man towards being the soverign of three realms! Just kidding.

 

 

 

 

 

1