CHAP#14 I DON’T HAVE ANY ISSUES
18 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As Ethan arrived at the construction site, there were a bit more people digging and a lot more in suits. They were body guards of Emma Macloy. He looked at them and everyone of them was around level 18. Highest was level 18 and lowest was level 13.

As soon as he arrived outside the office, he saw two people standing outside the office. One was a rich looking, good face dude other was man just looked like a retired army person, with a deep scar across his face. Ethan looked at their level, and lost his interest in them. Because they were not that powerful.

"Level 21

(Young master of CSS company"

"Level 27

(Bodyguard of young master"

There levels are not that powerful. I sure can fight them easily if something happens.

Thinking that much, Ethan went towards them and without saying anything, knocked once on the door and entered.

"What are you doing? Don't you know that Emma is inside! Even i haven't entered without her permission!" The Young master was suddenly fumed up.

Ethan gave him a fleeing stare before continuing. As he entered the room, the manager who was standing beside the young miss vanished. As he was passing by Ethan, he whispered "I'm watching you!"

Ethan just shrugged that sentence off.

"Mr. Ethan I'm glad you have come to decision. I assure you that you won't be treated bad." Emma said gently. Ethan has heard her voice again and went in a trance. Her voice was just beautiful. He couldn't resist her voice. It was just like a string, pulling him towards Emma. He knew from here henceforth, he will protect her!

He suddenly shook his head to dispel those thoughts.

"I know you won't be bad to me and I don't have any issues with being your bodyguard. So I accept your offer, miss em--- young miss." Ethan said politely but there was determination in his voice. 

Emma was also delightful to hear young miss but her expression didn't change that much. She really was a young miss. She knew how to conduct herself properly.

"Now that you are my bodyguard, I hope you will help me in dispersing the people standing outside. You don't have to be violent." Emma said gently.

"So young miss who are they?" Ethan stood up from his seat and stood besides her chair. He wasn't standing behind like manager. 

"You'll know eventually." Emma said lightly but it felt like there was playfulness in her voice. Then she picked up the telephone and gave the permission. A moment later, the young master and his bodyguard came in. They were momentarily shocked to see Ethan standing besides Emma but they didn't say anything. The Young master send a glance to his guard. 

"Hi Emma. Nice to see you again." The young master brought his hand forward but Emma just disregarded that.

"Don't forget your formalities Mr. Finch. I don't like it." Emma said in a gentle voice but Ethan could feel that the voice wasn't the usual gentle one. It was different. 

Yeah! That's my young miss for you, you half assed young master or whoever you are. Ethan felt good. He was okay being by her side.

Finch didn't pay attention to her and sat back down on seat. "You know why I'm here right, Emma? So don't be so rude." He was trying to overbearing. Suddenly he felt a chill run down his spine. 

"My young miss just warned you! Be in your fuckin limits you toad." Ethan said in a calm manner but his voice was chilly, squinting his eyes. The guard beside finch also felt cold. Emma also was dumb founded but she suddenly become happy. The manager never did something out of ordinary, as he thought of consequences but Ethan was different. 

He was here for only Emma.

****

1