chapter 1
779 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the middle of the ocean, a massive mangrove forest with large bubbles floating on top of it, even the Trees of this forest have an enormous size, together building up this big forest known as Sabaody Archipelago.

Sabaody Archipelago is an island close to the red line, and the rest stop for all the travelers that are entering the New World.

Aside from it being bordering the first half of the Grand Line and the New World, it is a place visited by many slave-hunting groups, as well as, the world nobles who seek slave trade here, as it is supported by them, even high-ranked nobles come to the auctions here be it to buy slaves or get to know the other nobles.

The aspiring pirates who want to seek chances in the new world must stop here to customize their ships to dive in the deep sea and cross the big tunnel under the Red Line, as that is the only way to the new world.

Sabaody Archipelago is made up of 79 separate trees, and each tree is called a grove and serves as an island on which people live.

At 13 Grove, on top of a small hill, you can see a bar with a Shakky's Rip-off Bar Signboard on top.

In a room on the second floor, in the bed was a handsome young man, with long black hair, and Beautiful features. He looked about 19 or 20 years old.

The young man was covered with a white quilt, sleeping peacefully.

"Young man, it's been three months, are you not willing to wake up yet?"

In a chair near the young man, a woman with a sad face looked at him, she was slim with short black hair, wore a v-neck t-shirt that exposed her stomach and part of her large boobs, her hand was holding the young man's left hand.

Three months ago, she found this young man laying in front of her door, with broken bones all over his body. She did not want to move him too much, so she called a doctor she knew on the island, After the doctor fixed the young boy's bones, she moved him to a room upstairs.

Since that day, she has taken care of him, at first she was annoyed, but by the time, she has considered him as her family and was attached to him, but he hasn't shown any signs of waking up.

Suddenly, the young man's eyes trembled a little, and the hand that was in her hand moved.

"Ah, I feel that all of my bones are broken," he opened his black eyes to look at where the pain was coming from.

"Where am I?"

"Good morning," said the woman, with a happy smile on her face.

"Good morning, beauty," the young man looked at the alluring mature woman with a smile, without forgetting to scan her assets.

"Fufufu, you are active after sleeping for three months, but it's useless even if you flatter me, you will pay 300.000 Berry for my mental and physical fatigue," of course she was just teasing him as he was cheeky to flirt and stare at her breasts the moment he woke up.

"Berry? Wait, did I sleep for three months?" Maybe that explains why he can't move his body too well.

"Yeas, I found you at the door of my bar, mm, what is your name?" she investigated him carefully, but she found nothing, he doesn't have a bounty on his head, nor he's a citizen of this island.

"My name is Theon, what about you?"

"Shakuyaku, you can call me Shakky"

"So Shakky, what is this Berry that you were talking about?" The young man knew most of the currencies in the world, but he never heard of this one.

"I can't believe it. You don't even know Berry?" Maybe he is from a country that closed its borders to the world like Wano, or else he should know such a simple thing as a Berry, but it's rare to see people know about wano.

"Are you perhaps not from Paradise?"

"Paradise?"

"Wait a moment," Shakky searched in her pocket to light a cigarette, but she remembers that she is still in front of the sick young man.

'He is in paradise, but he doesn't even know it, What is this? Maybe he lost his memories or part of it as he seemed to remember his name, mm, I will let him rest a bit, maybe he would restore his memories bit by bit,' and she wants to light a cigarette outside to calm down.

In a moment she experienced many emotions, happiness because "Theon" finally woke up and worry because he may lose his memories.

Of course, she has to worry, after three months of taking care of him she had developed an attachment toward him, and he is like a member of her family.

Theon did not disturb her. He is an experienced man, he knows that she is not acting, so that means he is in some unknown place that he never heard of, maybe he got thrown here by some organization.

What amazes him is how they abducted him without him noticing? What's more, his island has the most advanced Sensors, and his security team was trained by him!

Theon had many questions but he nevertheless was calm.

"Okay, Theon, I'll let you rest a little, and if you can't remember anything come down, and I'll tell you about the Grand Line maybe you can remember something then," she smiled at him and patted his head then opened the door and left.

"GrandLine?" he murmured in a low voice.

[ding, downloading information…]

Theon was awoken from his deep thinking by a weird sound in his head and then a lot of information entered his head. It was like he was watching a movie from time to its end.

"So, this world is called one-piece? What a strange world, Shakky look different thou, yes she is more beautiful"

What he can understand is that he was teleported to this strange world, the criminals here are called pirates, and you can gain power just by eating fruit they called devil Fruit, for him, it's the angel fruit, Theon really envy the people of this world.

In his world some rare people are born with abilities, they are called Espers, if you are lucky you will have a dual ability, you will not be able to choose it like the people here.

what's more, he noticed many things.

First, the memories in his mind seem to be a vision of the past and future of this world, in those memories. There is information about every single detail. It seems the Seer who recorded these memories is quite the powerful one.

Second, Those people called Pirates gain a lot of money, but they will never spend their wealth recruiting more members or building a future. no, they spend it on Food and wine or parties.

, and they have some weird beliefs like "freedom" and so on.

So you seek freedom by burning villages and raping virgins huh?

Third, the memories focused many times on some dump kid called himself "Straw hat", it is like the Seer is putting this kid as the center of the events of this world, after thinking a little, Theon decides to not focus too much about the kid,

but the two girls in his team are another story.

 

 

Favorite if you liked it :)

12