{: One :}
44 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Is [I-M-1] done yet? It's been a year! It should've been done a month ago! And what about the other projects!? At least some of them better be done else you are all fired!" a muscled man yelled at several scientists.

The scientists all nodded and let the Head Scientist through to talk to the boss.

"Boss, most of the projects are done. In fact, the only ones that aren't are [T-I-2], [H-M-3], and [I-M-1]. [H-M-3] will be done by tomorrow at most. [T-I-2] will be done on Friday next week at most. And [I-M-1] will be done by the end of next month at most. Please hold on until then. If my team and I still have not accomplished your task, please punish us however you wish" the Head Scientist explained.

"Ah, seems I misunderstood then. Okay, I will wait until next month. And for your obedience and instant answer, I will add another week to that time until I come for any last minute fixes you have to do. Continue. I will check the projects out one by one for now. But I will be here until next week. Until then, make this place decent" the Boss said.

"As you wish!" the Head Scientist replied instantly and signaled for a quarter of his team to do whatever they can to make the place look, smell, and feel decent to the Boss.

They nodded all at once, but not in sync, and a quarter of them went all over, fixing the place up for the Boss. The other three-quarters of the team continued to work diligently, just like before the Boss came in screaming.

The Boss then walked leisurely to the lowest Grade project from the first 50: [I-K-50], otherwise named Itsuka Kendo. Although she is weaker than the other 49, she isn't the weakest, not one bit.

He only decided to check the first 50 for now as there is over 100 project for the 1st Series of the Coded Project. And when he observed Itsuka, he saw no mistakes whatsoever. Meaning that it is highly likely that the other ones that are weaker have no mistakes either. But there is always a certain few that have them.

He then continued to the next one and on. All the way to the Supreme Grade, which only had two in the said Grade. And it was two of the three mentioned that were not done. It has already been a week, meaning today is his last day there, until he leaves and comes back a month later at least. He checked the one named Hisashi Midoriya, otherwise known as [H-M-3]. He saw no mistakes, but one.

He then checked his second prized possession: the one named Tenya Iida, classified as [T-I-2]. This project has only been done for a few hours, thus having mistakes, albeit very little.

And finally, his prized project: Izuku Midoriya, classified as [I-M-1]. This project has the most mistakes, mainly because it wasn't finished yet, also because it was the highest Grade, meaning more modifications and more work to do in one year.

And with that, the Boss left and even though everyone seen him go and bid him goodbye, they all still worked diligently.

3