{: Three :}
31 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Izuku just got home from school when the rest of the group in the 1-S started to talk to him all at once.

'What is so important and exciting that you all have to talk over each other? The last time that this happened was when we received our pets. And when the others got stronger' Izuku asked the 1-S group.

'We now know the reason of our creation! But we still need to wait for two more years, when you graduate UA. Until then, we are to prepare for Master's goal of enslavement!' Denki Kaminari said excitedly.

'Ah, I just looked at it now. I see. The first thing that we need to do is to gather all of the Heroes in one place that is part of 1-S. The reason being because of preparation. The 1-S Heroes are needed to come together to start an "alliance" with the 1-S Villains. After that is fully completed, I will issue the next order' Izuku said in the Hive Mind Link.

'Yes Sir!' All replied in sync.

Izuku then sent the location of where all the 1-S Heroes are to meet, it was someplace in the woods, and deep into it too. Izuku went for a walk to calm his mind and stiff muscles that were artificially created. He sighed and soon, he ended up in an unknown place. And that is strange since he knows everywhere in Japan.

He looked around and saw that he was in a large cave. He went through his System Notifications and saw that he had entered a portal unknowingly. He sighed and waited for something to happen, as he knew it would, he could feel presences coming towards him.

When they arrived, they were normal people, not any artificial ones part of any Series from the organization.

"There you are! The one that is All Might's successor! A pleasure to meet you! I jus-" the leader started.

"Stop talking and don't lie to me. Ever. I can easily smell the hatred and anger you have towards me and All Might. But, that does not mean you have to lie, to me at least. As I am one of the people you are hating on. If it was anyone else besides me and All Might, I would've ignored it, but since it was me that you lied to, I would not forgive you unless you explain why you lied to me in a minute. Otherwise, I will have to knock you out" Izuku said, not caring about if his true identity gets found.

"Ah, so you are part of them I have been looking for one of you for awhile now. What Grade did they put you in? I'll say that they put you in Rare or maybe Super Rare Grade. Tell me now or you are dead" the leader spat with disgust and hate.

"Ah, now that I know you are a traitor of the organization and that I have identified you as one of the scientists from six years ago, I will not hide anything anymore, but this means that your buddies that were never part of the organization have to be killed as well" Izuku stated with obvious malicious intent.

"You? A project only on Rare or Super Rare Grade? I doubt it! They gave me an artificial Quirk that was Ultra Grade! You can't stand against me! Here, I'll let you have the first hit, you can't damage me anyway!" the leader that Izuku identified as Uragiri Mono said arrogantly.

'{Summon: [S-A-4] and [H-M-3]}' Izuku coded in his mind. Two lights suddenly appeared on the sides of Izuku. After the lights ended, there stood All for One and Erasure-Head.

Uragiri Mono was shocked and instantly realized what his mistake was.

"O-Origin! How are you the Origin!? I researched and hacked into the organization for so long before I was kicked out! How did I not know you were the Origin!?" Uragiri Mono yelled in anger.

"One thing, because only the most trusted scientists by Master were allowed to know and work on me. Otherwise, they would be killed if they found out in an instant. So, time to go to the grave" Izuku stated and gave a mental order to Shouta and Hisashi to kill the group and search for any others that heard the conversation, so that they could be killed as well.

They couldn't risk anything.



That scenario happened quite often after that, about once a week. And some normal people that he knew were getting worried about him suddenly leaving when he didn't have anything to do that day.

People were starting to get suspicious of the 1-S people and they still had about a year left until the enslavement began. Everyone thought that the world would be very peaceful after the alliance was formed. That is, until a year later.

When it was finally time, all of the 1-S Projects were gathered in one place, with the Origin in the middle, the rest were in a circle around him. When there was a new layer, that meant they were part of a lower grade the farther away they were from the Origin Project of the 1-S.

When they have waited for 18 hours, they all simultaneously gained the update, the Quirk Update. Their programming then stated to start the enslavement. That is when many disappeared in an instant. The clearing that was solely dedicated as their most secret meeting place was instantly abandoned and Japan was sent into chaos.

People were screaming, others were dead, some being cursed, and few were cured in this new apocalypse that the government declared it as. But it wasn't the zombie apocalypse, no, it was an artificial human with a real brain that could code as if it was a super machine apocalypse.

And with that Japan was now an abandoned city in the span of an hour. What will become of the true Humanity?




I don't know what to do next! So, you readers are going to choose! There will be some choices at the bottom of this chapter! From what you guys choose the most, I will do in future chapters! This may change the plot I was thinking of the story, but I want it to be more interesting for the audience, so, go ahead and vote!

What should I do for the story in future chapters?
  • Continue with the Author's plot Votes: 1 100.0%
  • True Apocalypse Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Enslavement Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pure chaos Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't care Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Make one up (Post in the comments!) Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 1 · This poll was closed on Dec 27, 2020 10:15 PM.
1