Prologue Finale
15 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Somewhere in the distant world]

"Brat! I better not see you here ever again"

A guy with a huge body tossed bread. With a glance, he saw others begging for food. In the past a line was drawn, the globe was split into rich, normal citizens, and poor. Century's passed by the gap between them had ripening too largely. The poor died, normal people lived comfortably and aimed to be wealthy. The massive stomach became gigantic whereas the insignificant fellows became dry as a twig. Commoners and well-off folks found it entertaining, to watch the poor fighting for the food they tossed out. The feeling of experiencing superiority on first hand truly surpassed anything that they had seen so far in movies, drama. Well, except satisfying their little meaty thingy. The guy was undergoing the same trend. 

"Hehe, you guys better eat before you die!" He did not try to hide the excitement on his face as a result a hand was raised to play with his brown magnificent beard. He was also looking at his watch.

The guy raised the remote exactly at 2 PM. "What... ?" The guy was waiting for the news where the slaves would be considered as leeches. Not worth keeping alive.

<Attention humble citizens 'The Wild' has requested everyone to stay inside a safe area>

The voice continued to repeat the same news for over ten minutes.

After listening to the news he could not help but stop doing what he was doing and closed all doors and windows.

...

"Wise, why don't we join hands?" A man forwarded his hand to shake hands with an old man. 

"We will talk about our arguments later, after beating that thing!" An old shakey finger was pointing at a screen displayed over a wall of a meeting room.

Although he was rejected, the matter they were facing was truly heaven-defying.

'The Wise' was a name given to the old man after he went to great lengths to increase the funding required to research for future technology. He managed to persuade people that they would run out of resources if they kept using ores to construct AI for labor in lands. He also proposed that they should use the laborers existing in the slums.

The world had limited resources. Humanity was limited due to less advancement in the field of rocket science. After following the old fart they realized that he had the true wisdom of a saint. Consumption of precious resources that began to be used for more useful things, including creating bots for space labor rather than having them work on the land. Slaves were provided with enough food to keep them alive and kicking. Actuality, with barely any nutrients.

 Everyone was wrong cause this was the first step the old man had done to provide the slaves with what we call Human Rights.

After his plan was known various large organizations began to act against him. But he managed to strengthen a large group of people who thought that slaves deserve better. Various political parties supported The Wild.

 He was a military genius. He strongly opposed the old man. As the public was growing, the slaves had begun to move in secret. Slaves wanted to play Uno Reverse Card.

The reason people were divided into categories was to provide food to the capable. The slave contained DNA which had very less probable to thrive. In his eyes, the old man was losing his wisdom as he was going to pave the way for a path of doom.

But now...

A man was freely flying. Just a glance at him gave them shivers down their spine. So much that they had to blur the live broadcast. A black figure was visible in the clear sky. Both the old man and he posed skilled squads with tons of arms and ammunition. But seeing their Sky Squads die before they could even aim. The man banged the table.

"Notify all units"

In the end, all they could do was to take down what was in the sky, to kill the Unidentified Flying Object.

...

'I feel disgusted to share the same looks as wussies and how I have the opportunity to butcher them all'

Helrres was bored. He had to venture through wastelands to kill Awakened. This was the last place. He yearned that this last one could revive Gods, more like his family.

He still recalled the era where there were hundreds of deities. Since they never got old they were bored. There was nothing they had not gotten used to. They decided on their next-generation or second generation of gods to be able to kill each other. They laid a chessboard, new pieces were placed and now it was a waiting game. Helrres Shvez was part of the second generation. His love was killed. He thought that he could see her alive. He fought hundreds of battles but fell flat to find any ways to revive a god. He was furious and envious of mortals. Every god could revive a mortal. But what was the use of such an ability if they couldn't protect their loved ones?

 Until the day he met someone who had chosen the same path as him, had the same past as him.

"We strive for the same thing! Let's work together"

...

"Play a game which outcome you already know? In which the other party does not react? Nah.."

"Hoping to see something exotic."

They found a fortress where the gods were in a deep slumber. It was an exposed fortress. 

 Their view upon their ancestors hit rock bottom as they were looking at ancient documents. They found that the 'First Generation' didn't want to kill their playmates. They lacked excitement and hoped the 'Second Generation' and others would truly surpass their expectations. After they woke up they would evaluate the 'Second Generation' and other worlds then they would create new generations. Although both generations were gods their views were different. They still thanked the 'First Generation' as they...

They found a godly tool.

[Soul Consumer (Ring)] (Consumable)

Souls: 0/1000

Slay souls having achieved godhood. 100 souls can revive any dead soul.

Remaining Uses: 1/1

In the end, he stood there seeing his best friend run away. "I thought we were brothers" He quietly mutters.

He was mistaken to expect that people sharing the same ideas would be the same. He gazed at the ring which was on the altar, "Haha! You approached me to betray as soon as you found the answers" But there were two rings. () sworn brother betrayed him. He could have sworn that Nels's eyes were full of greed; so much that he even didn't see the second ring. He took the ring; killed all true gods.

100 Year's later, his family was killed by a greedy dog.

 

0