Prolong – Devil’s spawn
53 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"hum,hum"

In the early morning as the morning-star began to rise and its translucent beams began to give warmth to the snowy ground, it was greeted by a melodious hum from a beautiful woman in her mid-thirties seeming to prepare breakfast for her husband, when suddenly a knock on the door could be heard.

 

"knock,knock"

 

Curious of who could be at the door she quickly rinsed off her hands with water before going to answer the door, and unsurprisingly the person at her door was Miss Ken her neighbour who always seemed to find her way right to her doorstep, however she still faked a surprised expression for courtesy stake.

 

" Miss Ken"

 

"Morning Mrs Jones." Miss Ken said as she barged in the house without even being welcomed in as she tried to find a suitable place to sit but Mrs Jones could only sigh while closing the door and followed after her as she was used to her neighbour's behaviour.

 

When Miss Ken finally found a comfortable spot on the couch she started to looked around the living room with a confused expression on her face, until she finally asked,"Where is your husband?" 

 

Mrs Jones frowned as she sat down on the couch opposite to Miss Ken with a plate of biscuits in her hand, however she quickly changed her expression back to a cordial one as she answered with a hint of dissatisfaction in her tone,"His still sleeping."

 

"Oh..." she said while nodding as she quickly changed the topic with excitement, " ...so you will not believe what I just heard."

 

"What is it?" Mrs Jones asked 

 

"Do you remember Mel from the down the street?" she asked as her notorious nature started to show. 

 

" Yes, what happened?" she asked after taking some time to remember the person in question.

 

" He dead in his sleep last night." she said with excitement.

 

" Oh no." Mrs Jones covered her mouth in pure shock as she dropped the plate on the floor.

 

"Shatter"

 

sounded out the house as the plate shattered on impact, however moments later rapid foot steps could be heard coming from the master's bedroom.

 

" What happened?!" a husk voice rang out as well-built middle age man ran to Mrs. Jones

 

Seeing this man who was her husband run to check if she was safe made her slightly happy, however it did not last long as she remembered something but she still kept her smile as she replied, " Nothing Honey just lady gossip."

 

"Oh okay as long as you are safe." he said as he gave her a long kissed on the lips, however a pair of eyes full of jealousy and envy stared with discontent at the romantic scene taking place,"Ahem." Miss Ken faked coughed interrupting the couple.

 

"So Kyle guess what happened yesterday night?" Miss Ken asked with a modest smile 

 

"What happened?" he asked as he looked at Miss Ken 

 

" Mel is dead." she said in a monotone voice that had a hint of excitement.

 

" Finally that bastard got what he deserves."  Mr Jones excitedly said but he was mostly satisfied with the occurrence of the incident then anything else, however this caused his wife to be flabbergasted 

 

"Honey!!" 

 

" What?" he asked seeming wronged 

 

" Do not say that, especially after he just recently dead!!" she said as she carried on reprimanding him.

 

"Why not?, that guy brought nothing but mayhem since he was born, not even his family was spared!" he said as he tried to defend himself

 

" Oh you mean that incident with his father." Miss Ken said while she put her finger on her chin which caused Mrs Jones to frown once again.

 

"Yes, poor bastard did not even see it coming." Mr Jones looked at the ground as he sighed.

 

" But that is what he gets for trying to raise a demon's spawn." Miss Ken said as she folded her arms while she looked at Mrs Jones's reaction which seemed quite vexed. 

 

" How could he have know?, he was only trying to take care of his son but to be able to do such a thing to your own flesh and blood, that man is more of a Devil's spawn then a demon's."However Mr Jones on the other hand did not seem to notice this as he kept on going until Mrs Jones finally snapped.

 

"ENOUGH!!!" she shouted.

 

" What is wrong with the both of you?, the man is dead and you are parading that fact like it is some kind of celebration, even if he did some bad things in the past let the man rest in peace, that is the least you could do..." she sighed as she took a minute to soothe her anger.

 

"...You know what I need some fresh air."  she said as she walk out the door and stood on the porch however after a few minutes of standing there tears of sadness flowed like a river on her face as she put her hands on her face trying to hide her sorrow.

 

However she could not hide it for long as memories of  "Him" began to resurface causing her to sit on the porch looking like a total mess.

 

Meanwhile...

 

Inside the house after his wife walked out side because of his action his expression changed however it was not an expression of shame that was on his face but rather a lewd one as he looked at the flirtatious Miss Ken opening her legs invitingly.

 

" You came early today," he smiled

 

" I do not see you complaining, especially your little friend over there." she said flirtatiously as she looked a the bulge in his pants.

 

"Little? looks somebody has forgotten her manners, I guess I will have to educate you properly." He said as he began to take off his pants, which made Miss Ken giggle in excitement.

1