Chapter 1
38 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Once back in the cellar, the young man looked into the void for a moment. Then as if he had made a decision, he exclaimed.
"Buys five gray wolves, an alarm, and a return stone."

Suddenly seven dazzling circles appeared on the ground. A moment later, they were replaced by five young wolves, a purple stone that could fit in the palm of one's hand, and a small, simple drinking box.
The wolves growled as they faced it, imposing, nearly two meters long, with piercing eyes and sharp fangs.

"Hum, hum, magnificent."

Their attention immediately turned to the voice of the young human. As soon as they saw his gaze, they sat down one after the other on their hind legs, and simultaneously, as an act of reverence, they stretched forward, their eyes shaping the ground.

"We are going for a walk."
He pointed to two wolves.
"I'll climb upon you, and you take this box and bury it at the entrance. »

The great ride could begin.

………..

They had been gone for an hour; the man was disturbed.

'None, there is no monster'.

Many questioned arise, his instinct warned him to be on guard, when suddenly the wolves felt something.

"What did you feel?"

The wolf carrying him turned his head towards him, saliva falling from his mouth.
"Ah, ah, that is meat for you; let's go, mask the sound of your footsteps disappears with wind step."

Suddenly, the air began to fly magically and coated the legs of the five wolves.

They crossed the wooded areas at a brisk pace; the young man gave the order to stop at the edge of the wood, upstream of a clearing. They lurked among the trees.

In the quarry, dozens of men, all wearing the same clothes with gigantic metal boxes at their sides, were waiting for something; meanwhile, they set up a camp.

Soldiers? Vanguard?'

They were tense as if on the warpath; a man, perhaps their leader, was shouting in an unknown language.

"They'll do; you four go around to the left and attack them. »

Valuable information could be gathered, it was impossible to feel mana from these men, but the tools they held were disturbing.
At that moment, the young man had a broad smile on his face; however, a little tense as he was, he could not help caressing the wolf's fur at his sides; it had a calming effect.

He was concentrating on these men who were not expecting what was going to fall on them.
All of a sudden, the four grey wolves pounced on four men setting up a tent, a cry... it was over, the gigantic wolves stuck their fangs deep into their chests.
Unfortunately, the surprise effect was over when the wolves turned their blood-soaked mouths towards their next victim.

BANG!

Even before they could react, hell was down on earth, deafening noises were heard, then the next moment, a wolf was on the ground, its body perforated in dozens of places, then a second and a third. In no time, the last was dead.

One of the men in uniform, their leader, approached one of the dead's comrades on the ground and shouted at the others; they all circled their weapons, a tool of hell, pointing at the forest around them.

The young man caught the wolf next to him and then.
"RETURN!!"

Again in the dungeon, he could not contain his surprise.

"What is this witchcraft? No, I didn't feel any mana... old man! OLD MAN !! Where the fuck did you send me?" he ends weakly.
Cold sweat dripping from his forehead.

If everyone is like that here, if they can do so much destruction without being a magician, there is nothing left to do but wait for death.

There's still a chance though, he couldn't help but notice their uniform.

A militia? An army?

If that's the case... At this point, when he did not yet have enough information, there is only one solution left.

"I invoke my first right."

"Hihihihihihihi, it's been a long time Kal, I thought you were dead. Hihihihihi weakling, weakling."

The haughty look of this little fairy was very unpleasant. The beast was only the size of a hand; its laughter made Kal want to bump this little head. But he restrained himself; for the time being, he needed more information.
Kal fixed his gaze on the little fairy, silently, suddenly she froze.

"I'm laughing... I'm laughing...Let's see."

"Atlas, shut up, talk to me about this world, the species that live there, armament, kingdom, make fast.

He had to quickly understand the threat; if the individuals from this world came to him or rather when they came, he needs to be prepared. Without countermeasure by then, it will be over for him.

"Hihihihihi, so let's see, I have to sort out the information that was put in my head, here you are on earth, there's ...... ".

*******

"So to sum up, you mean that apart from humans, the other species are rather inoffensive, that I'm in 'Japan,' a kind of colossal island and that it's not magic but projectiles like arrows but much more powerful.

"Hihihihihi, that's a rather crude summary, but that's about right.

"How much?

"How much? »

"How many of these firearms does he have? »

"Hihihihi, I don't know. A lot? »
Atlas finishes it with a sly little smile in the corner.

The ideas in Kal's head turned and turned, becoming unbearable; he pets his wolf.
'Different scenarios were conceivable. To decide, he asked one last question.

"Have the others arrived? If so, where are they?

"Hihihi, you know the rules Kal, I can't say anything about the others."

Kal smiled; he had the answer; it's started, all over again.
If that was the case, he would have to change the way he ran his business. This time, he would not fail.
He was going to have to be more extreme, take a little more risk in the beginning.

"Atlas, bring up the dungeon interface."

"Okay!"
He responded enthusiastically

Dungeon master: Caligula Dolor
Dungeon floor: 1
Dungeon point: 288
Citizen: 2
Slav : 0
Guest: 1
Shop
Merit point: -
(Locked)
(Locked)

"Sigh, I invoke my second right,"
Just thinking about what he will be forced to do in the future to weigh on Kal's mind. The dungeon master's rights always had a backlash, except for the first one, but after all, for this one, it is necessary to be able to bear the constant sneer of this small thing; ah; if we think about it made all these rights cost the dungeon's master.

"Hihi..... What!? Are you going to do that? It's risky. It's not really your style. "
Atlas was a little shocked, the Kal who always weighed the pros and cons before every decision; the one who put safety first, was going to do this. Inconceivable.

Instantly, the interface of the dungeon in front of Kal changed utterly.

Dungeon master: Caligula Dolor
Dungeon floor: 5
Dungeon point: 100.288
Citizen: 2
Slav : 0
Guest: 1
Shop
Merit point: -1.000
(Locked)
(Locked)

Attention :
Remaining time = 99D 23H 59M
The invoker of the second right (part A) have one hundred days on earth to offer his tribute and payment to his god (part B )
The tribute will depend on the will of B.
If A does not meet the deadline, his life will end.
A has the right to extend the deadline if B agrees; however, A will have a penalty.

Requested Tribute: Followers 0/100
Kills humans 0/10.000
Create a shrine 0/1
Sacrifice one human as an offering to B ( he need to accept it) 0/1

"The old bastard's devious."
The sacrifice is going to be complicated; knowing the old man's tastes, you're going to need someone who pleases him and agrees to be sacrificed voluntarily.

'I'm sure he's doing it on purpose because I've "blasphemed" him.'

" Tsk "

1