Chapter 20- Is it CQB or CQC?
411 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As i talked with Miss Lily about the different designs written in the books and various ideas on how to improve on them. Eventually Cherié returns with a few story books that look suspiciously remind me of that old erotica, what was it called? Something something of gray. 

BOOM! 

then an explosion. Miss Lily ducks for cover while Cherié and i pull out our handguns. 

-What's going on!? (Lily) 

-Cherié stay here and watch over Miss Lily. (Snake) 

-Yes sir. (Cherié) 

I peak my head out the door to see dozens of cloaked men with some sort of emblem on their back running to the campus buildings casting spells and killing students. I point my gun at start popping heads. 

Pfht

Pfht

Pfht

Pfht

Pfht

After dropping the ones that stayed behind to finish the kids off i run over to find survivors. 

-Oi, you kids still alive? 

-... Yeah... 

-Good head to the library, Miss Lily will keep you safe. 

I help the ones heavily injured and have the rest help each other to the library. Once there i see Miss Lily healing the wounded. 

-Snake! Whats going on!? 

-It appears that the university is attacked by cloaked men. 

-Did you see an emblem on their back? 

-Yeah they had some sort of emblem on their back. 

-It must the Sigma frat, a frat group with plenty of dark rumors about them. 

-Any of them true? 

-Not even the head master knows what they do, the group was around since the founding of the university. 

-So what do we do now... 

-Sir Snake, if i may ask. Can you help us? 

-Sure, but will you be okay?

-We should be fine here... But i don't have enough mana to heal everyone. 

I throw her a few of my mana grenades. 

-Here use these. 

-What are these? 

-Mana canisters, pull the pin and wait a few seconds and you'll have mana burst out. 

-Oh! Thank you. 

-Don't mind it. Cherié set up some turrets. 

Cherié starts setting up turrets and makes sure they don't shred the students. Miss Lily looks at me wondering what she's doing. 

-She's setting up some machines to protect you. 

-Oh... 

Once Cherié finishes setting up the turrets i hand her a Brecci 210 shotgun and her ICR carbine. 

-Sir the plan? 

-Breach and clear. 

-Copy. 

We head out with cloaks on towards the classroom building. We enter through the front door and spot 4 Sigma members executing some of the staff. I order Cherié to open fire through her DNI. 

{Cherié open fire!} 

Pfht Pfht

Pfht Pfht 

We check to make sure there aren't more of them then see if anyone still alive. We find a couple of survivors and tell them to make their way to the library. 

We continue clearing rooms and eliminating Sigma members. It looks like they want to specifically execute students and staff members. It appears they're trying something by executing people. Cherié looks perturbed. 

-Remember what i taught you. 

-Keep calm and focus on the mission. 

-No, We get dirty so the world stays clean. 

-Right. Copy. 

We keep clearing the building finding fewer and fewer survivors till we sweeped the fourth floor and found no survivors. 

We head back down and went straight to the atrium building. The place is swarming with Sigma members so Cherié and i swapped to our shotguns, there's way to many of them to try and be sneaky. We blast the door open with a breaching charge. 

Boom! 

Bang Bang

Bang Bang

After dropping the guards we sprint through the halls taking out as many as we find. 

Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang

Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang 

We managed to drop quite a few of them before we stop to reload. Once we're topped up we sneak up the atrium door and stack up. My radar shows there's 8 more of them behind the door. I place a breach charge on the door. 

Boom! 

Bang Bang Bang Bang

Bang Bang Bang Bang

Once cleared we continued into the atrium we see a rather short man sitting on a makeshift throne on the stage. 

-So your the ones who tried to foil my plan. 

-And you are? (Snake) 

-Oh where are my manners! I'm Rex Richard (Dick) 

-King Dick? (Snake) 

-Hehe... (Cherié) 

-Shut up! Even with most of my men dead i can still succeed! Especially when i ki-

Blam! 

-Sorry sir he was getting on my nerves... (Cherié) 

-Its okay, he was getting on mine too. (Snake) 

We head over to King Dick to check if he's still alive, Cherié shot him with a beanbag round. I tie him up and see if there's anyone else still alive. I find a student tied up behind the stage. She looks to be okay though her clothes are a bit torn up. 

-You alright miss?

-Who are you! Don't touch me! 

-Fine, but if don't you'll still be tied up. 

-Okay! Fine! Untie me! 

I cut her restraints and she stands up and glares at me. 

-Hmph! I guess i should introduce my self. I'm Sarah von Terra, 1st Princess of the kingdom of Nova Terra. 

Huh, Princess Diana's bigger sister. Now that i look at her she does have the same hair color, i didn't realize it cause her constant glaring. 

We leave the atrium with me draging king Dick and Cherié escorting the princess. 

====================================

(A.N no really which is it?)

14