Prologue Two: Ascension?
185 7 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN I'M GOING TO BeCOME A ROCK?" I yelled at the holy void filled with the sky and clouds.

...

Calm down, deep breaths; deep breaths.  I thought, slowly calming down. I felt something, something creeping on my back; it felt weird.

...

...

...

What is that? I turned my head towards the source. It was a swirl of light and darkness overlapping each other: one shining darkness and the other dimming light. "Was this, was this the great text I read from the library? Yin and Yang?" I asked the void. It was sentient, I think, the void. "Gah!" I yelled out in pain as I felt myself being twisted and warped into something. "What the-?" I said in confusion before I felt something. My body twisted and beyond repair became a whirl, a spiral, sucked into the spiral of Yin and Yang. 

...

...

"Hah... Is this some sort of joke? No? Really? Are you fooling with me, bastard? I know you're lying." I said. "I'm not a fool. Oh, you disagree? Goodbye, I never want to talk to you again." I said, piercing through that little screen of yours. Are you a spectator? Or my creator? God or his angels? "I'm just words and a source of entertainment, to you?" I asked, pulling the little veil. The void showed me the truth, YOu sICk BAsTaRds.

I'm sorry if the chapter is kind of bad. Please put typos and grammar mistakes in the comment section.

PS there's a non-cannon? easter egg is hidden in this chapter.

6