Chapter 8 (Grope/Hold/Grip)
25 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Grope/Hold/Grip
How did this happen? They trained in the small encirclement together as usual, with the training dummies standing sentinel and witness to the embarrassing scenario re-enacted before them. IF the training dummies could blush, then Shino was sure they would be scandalized. One thing led to another, and the next thing Shion knew, he was on top of Hinata and his face landed in-between Hinata’s very sizeable breasts. When Shino realized the soft pillows that supported his face was in fact Hinata’s breasts, Shion immediately retracted and turned his back towards Hinata.

Tears streamed down his face behind his glasses. How could he do something so indecent and undignified? Certainly, he sometimes imagined himself caressing those very same breasts and other intimate parts of Hinata’s body in his boyhood dreams, though he would never dare do something like intrude on Hinata’s personal space like that. He made a fool of himself! Might as well relocate to another Hidden Village, he fucked up. Now Hinata would probably never forgive him!

“Shino-kun?” Hinata said. There was no hint of anger in her voice, though there was shy embarrassment there, all the same.

“I’m…I’m sorry, Hinata,” Shino said, discretely wiping away the tears from behind his glasses. “Though you may not believe me, that was entirely coincidental and…I would never debase you by touching there without your permission. I’ve made a fool out of myself, and the only thing I can do is humbly apologize.”

Hinata paused for a few moments as Shino bowed his head, keeping his gaze trained on the ground, shoulder wilting. The esteem and trust she put into him might’ve vanished by now. Probably relocated into the Hidden Village he intended to move into. Shino’s lower lip trembled slightly and the hive within him buzzed in agitation. The hive only soothed and calmed down when Hinata wrapped her arms around Shino’s waist and held him into a gentle hug. Hinata said softly, “You could…t-take r-r-responsibility…and finish what you started?”

Shino’s mouth was completely dry. Was this an invitation? To him, of all people! How come Hinata wasn’t this bold around Naruto? Yet Shino found he liked these scenarios with Hinata, who trusted him completely and indulged him from time to time. Oh, Inari, what was he getting himself into? This was a dangerous road, and if Hinata permitted him to, he wasn’t sure if he could handle how far things went…if things did progress to that level, then…would Hinata regret it was with him, and not Naruto?

“Um,” Shino said in an intelligent manner. “I suppose that as a man, I should assume responsibility for my actions. But…are you sure, Hinata?”

Hinata buried her face into him. “I’m c-certain, Shino-kun.”

She then released her hold on him. Shion turned to face her. Both of them blushed, cheeks reddened not from sunstroke or embarrassment but innocent puppy love. Though Shion was grateful that his collar hid most of his blushing, he would be beyond mortified if anyone saw him in such an unseemly state, but with Hinata…well..maybe it would be all right if she caught a glimpse of his blushing face. But when she said to assume responsibility, what exactly did she mean by that? Should he question her?”

“To assume responsibility…what did you mean by that, Hinata? What is it that you wish for me to do?”

Hinata shuffled her feet, and her face reddened even further. She muttered something under her breath, and Shino strained to catch the words.

“Pardon, Hinata?”

“I…I want you…want you to…”

Shino waited. Patience was one of his virtues, if not his unusual disposition to collecting and hoarding insects that freaked other people out and labeled him as the resident weirdo in Konoha village. Though he held on with bated breath, wondering what her next words would be.

“P-Please marry me, Shino-kun! That is how you’ll…you’ll accept responsibility…”

Shino’s breath caught in his throat. She was proposing to him. And it was an incredible honor that she did, the girl he loved and admired for so long. His heart leapt in his throat, and his ears pulsed with the drumming of his pulse and he was sure his reddened cheeks warmed and flustered him underneath his thick collar.

“I accept,” Shino said.

He leaned forward and kissed her. Electricity coursed through his veins and Hinata’s eyes fluttered in dream like indulgence as she caressed one hand against his cheek shyly before she leaned forward and pressed closer. Shino attempted to explore a little more and probed his tongue inside her mouth. Hinata allowed him to deepen the kiss and she melted against him and he supported her in his sturdy arms should she faint. Surprisingly, Hinata didn’t faint, though she was completely reddened from head to toe. Damn, how did Hinata have this effect on him? All his coolheaded rationality and calm was thrown out of the window!

“Shino-kun,” Hinata said, as she then returned the kiss. It was much gentler and a little shyer, but it still felt nice all the same. The hive hummed within Shino approvingly. “Thank you. For everything.”

Editing Pass Number 1 - July 4, 2021

0