3-Little piggy about to learn
34 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEE*

Surge of sounds blasted inside the pit, causing hearing pain to all those watching the pit new born blood fight with an after ringing effect. The one eye pigman on the other hand being the closest one to the source had his eardrum torn apart from the sound made from Titus. Blood began dripping out of his ear as this in turn made him stagger backward before soon falling onto his back.

Titus having produced the loud sound blast, also suffer from painful backlash to his eardrum. The worst part is his vocal cord being heavily damage that it was nearly torn apart. Luckily his body had somehow restrain the amount of magic he used on instinct to amplify his scream, otherwise his throat would have burst apart. 

Yet Titus eyes still burn with the fire of rage from pain and humiliation. All of that rage directed towards the fallen one eye pig whose body is still twitching, letting Titus know that he is still very much alive right now. With adrenaline running high in his system, Titus was able to drag his body with what little strength he still has. Enough to bring him towering over his target. 

Titus then lower himself to be able to sit over his opponent's chest to send a barrage of fists with his right hand to the fallen pig's face. 

Blow after blow smash right into the one eye pig. That however had also shocked the pigman out of his stunned state, even though he could not hear anything anymore. The fallen pigman could still feel pain and shock waves of being punch on the face. This was when he then began to flail his arm around in panic to defend himself, trying to knock off Titus away from him. 

Titus saw his foe trying to defend himself only anger him further, as his physical strength was not even enough to deal the finishing blow. Then without thinking, Titus quickly grabbed a handful of dirt and channel the newly gain sensation towards it. Titus then smash his hand towards the one eye pigman.

*Smash!*

Harden dirt that is comparable to bricks smashed into the one eye pigman face, one of the edge had even dug right into his only remaining eye. This blinded the pigman with mud blood seeping into his open wound, a burning sensation spread into his eye wound. 

"SQUUEEEEEEEAL!*

A blood curling squeal came out of the pigman from the painful torture inflicted upon him. Titus merely smile and relish in the moment while raising his improvised weapon to smash down again. Watching the big pigman who viewed himself as prey screaming in pain brought Titus a sense of excitement. Truly revenge served scalding hot was the best.

Unfortunately before he could even bring his arm down again, a large pig hand smash right onto his face. Causing Titus to roll off into the distance.

It was not a intervention from any of the geared pigmen standing around. This was merely caused by a lucky blow the blind pigman did as he had been flailing his arm around to get Titus off of him. 

"Cough, cough"

Titus dazed mind from the shock to his brain caused him to lose what little momentum he had left. The feeling of rush in his body was slowly dying down, as exhaustion was starting to catch up to his body. He was powerless to even stand back up.

"HAHAHAHA! Fun! FUN! NOW! FRESH! POUNDED! MEAT!" The pigman in charge laughed with glee at seeing the unexpected entertainment in front of him. Drools coming out of his mouth and all those geared pigman around him as well. Even though they witness one of the new born pigman causing a loud sound explosion earlier, they were not deter at all. All the geared pigman had had their own fair share of danger before, and they view the earlier hearing pain a slight nuisance. All of them were too eager and hungry after watching a bloody fight between their own race to care about hearing some loud noise. As they were in a larger than average village of pigman, they were not desperate to have more pigman in it. Instead, they treated the strongest newborn as a new servant while the rest would become meat to serve to the strong. As having more pigman also mean more competition to eat meat. The pigmen race was truly a selfish race, known to be savage to even their own kind. The only reason that would bring the race together would be a stronger pigman needing servants or canon fodders.

This is not to confuse with beastmen races, as the pigman monster catalogue have been considered as monsters with little mean of communication. All prior point of trying to communicate with the pigman race has been met with violence. This had concluded that the pigman race was a low intelligence race that is grouped up with other monsters such as goblins. 

"NOW! WE! EAT! FRESH! MEAT! HAHAHAH" 

'Those fat bastards are f**king cannibals! They were never going to let us leave in the first place. We were merely a show before they eat us.' Titus mind still ringing from pain let him stay conscious to hear them declare both of them as the next meal. 

'I'll kill them. I'll kill them all.' Rage began rousing Titus again, yet he was unable to move his body from all the injuries he had. Instead, Titus began using his new sensation to move the new limb inside his body to try help him move. 

*Steps*

Geared pigman's steps could be heard walking towards them, pushing Titus mind to willed as hard as he can to focus on the new feeling he found. 

*Steps*

Anxious feelings reach the extreme like never before for Titus. The imagination of seeing himself ripped to pieces to feed the fat horde of pigs scare him to no end. Even though he had no idea how he even end up in this place, he knew that this was his current life. The pain from his body screaming at him, the sounds of a wailing pig just a few steps away from him. Everything was too real to try play this off as a dumb f**ked up dream.

*Steps*

With haggard breaths Titus soon began to feel a hot sensation running across his shoulder that had his flesh bitten off earlier, causing his body to spaz out from the itchiness. 

*BOOM!*

A explosion of fire exploded between Titus and the other geared pigmen. Causing all of them to look around in wariness and fear. The flame brought a intense heat that all of the pigmen can feel, especially Titus who was the closest one. 

A pigman dressed with bones and leather as his clothing walked forward with a crooked wooden staff. The staff had carvings and bones decorating on its surface and hanging on it. On the top end of the staff had a wolf like skull without its bottom jaw, giving the staff a menacing look.

"Him. He will be my new servant. Bring him to my hut." A voice spoken with no slur or pause from the bone clothes pigman as he pointed his wooden staff towards Titus. Then he walked away as if he knew his order will be carried out without mistake. 

Titus was surprise from the turn of event. Soon a few geared pigmen was upon him before he had time to focus back on his survival. Fat pink hands grabbed Titus' limbs before lifting him off the ground. Each hand tugging hard on his body, putting Titus mind into full panic mode. 

'SHIT. They're going to eat me! Of course f**king dumb pigs won't listen!' Titus began freaking out as his mind predict him being eating alive. 

"SQUEEEEAL! SQUEEEAL! SQUEEEAL!"

A terrified scream burst out not far away from Titus. 

*Rip.*

Sounds of flesh being torn apart made it to Titus' ear. The stress on Titus had intensified with each passing moment as his sense unconsciously focus on the sounds of his recent foe's body being torn apart. 

*Splash. Tear.*

They were not gentle about the action, as blood could be seen flying about. Some had even sprinkle onto Titus' face.

*Chew.*

Red bloody flesh being chewed on could be heard clearly. The cannibal's faces could only be seen as bloody relish, as the act of killing their own race for food was a natural everyday occurrence. 

Titus heart was pounding like a fast pace drum as he tries to wriggle his limbs free while burning through his new power to create a opportunity for him. 

'C' mon, Something! Anything!' Titus roared within his mind.

Yet all that came back out was a feeling of powerlessness that soon began to overtake Titus. First his limbs falling limp as the pigmen tightly grip onto him, then his sense of touch, his hearing, his vision, and lastly his ability to even think all fade.

2