Day #1
25 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Athens, 10th September 2020

Hello readers, when you read this my life will probably already be different than it is right now.

I am a 17 years old boy suffering from depression, which makes my classmates talk shit about me, which in turn makes my depression stronger. That was before my transformation of course, for which I will talk another time.

Today is the first day of school, my last year here. Being a senior I still have no plans for my future. Oh yeah, forgot to mention my name huh? Well, you can call me Hector.

I woke up at 6 am (didn't sleep actually), ate breakfast, had a shower, and right now I just passed the school gates.

During that time he didn't know that in 10 more days, meaning on the 20th of September, something will happen that will make him choose between life and death, but that is a story for another time.

Walking through the schoolyard I sat on the first bench I found. Looking at my watch I can see that the time is 07:55, 15 minutes before the bell rings. Most students come at 08:00 when the bus arrives, so the yard is mostly deserted right now.

I sat there with a black look, thinking about the past years. Years full of nothing but torture. Mostly psychological though. Kids of my age making fun of me because of my quietness, calling me a girl or a bastard while laughing. People older than me laughing when they saw me crying from all the abuse.

That was when I learned how to hide my feelings behind a wall. So the guy I am today was born, a guy empty of feelings, just an AI that aced every test but without any friends. I had some 'fake' ones, though, I am pretty sure sooner or later they would start ridiculing me as well.

Minutes passed by and the yard got full of people, people who sometimes I wish I could get rid of. At 08:10 the bell rang and after a speech, we went to the classrooms, got our books, and started leaving school.

'Great, another boring year begins' I thought and started heading home. On the way, I met some people, who pointed fingers at me and started laughing. I ignored it all since I didn't care anymore or so I thought.

Arriving at home I sat on my chair, opened the pc, and put some lo-fi music on while I started reading some of the books they distributed to us, one of them being philosophy. I always liked philosophy, especially Machiavelli's works, and like that my day passed and night came. I ate dinner and went to bed.

End of Day#1

0