What led to this
17 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

During the night Hector had a dream. Or should we call it a nightmare? It was about all that happened in his life. All the crap that led to him being the way he is now. 

Once upon a time, Hector was a little innocent boy, afraid of strangers and generally everything. That did not help him in his social life, since he never really managed to make any friends. However, even though he was socially awkward, he never really hated someone, he was an adorable child that thought the world is a blissful place. Oh, how wrong he was. Now he understands, the world was never kind, it is an unforgiving place giving rise to merciless creatures that like to call themselves humans. Such a joke. They pride themselves on the fact that they have logic when their logic is nonexistent. Animals are smarter than them. At least they never torture one of their kind, even if it has some abnormalities, they kill it. But humans, they like to make the life of strange people a living hell, they are sadists of such proportions that even Satan himself finds terrifying. They riot for things like equality, even though their whole system is based on the fact that the strong will suck the life out of the weak. They are the same beings that torture and then, when what remains is not human anymore, kill anything that differs from them.

So back to Hector's nightmare. He was back to the times when he began feeling very depressed because of the bullying. He found it difficult to go to school, with no motivation he felt worthless and didn't want to leave his bed. He was always called a waste of space that deserved to die. He tried to call for help, but they did not listen, they told him to man up. To face his problems. However, he couldn't, so he tried to suicide, 2 times actually, but was unsuccessful at both.

He tried the classic attempt while he was bathing. But while he was drowning, his survival instincts kicked in and he survived. Then he tried to hang himself, but again he failed. His face's blood vessels burst, his vocal cords were probably damaged but he was still alive.

Then he saw his current self, a guy that thought his feelings were dead, only to be proven wrong by his tormentor. They came back stronger than ever and this time they would not leave unless he died or his assaulter died. That was when anger and frustration kicked in. Emotions he thought long gone but now there they were for him to use or to be consumed by them.

Well, that was until he woke up with his alarm going off.

0