Ch.1 “Starting to care”
328 5 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“What was your name again?”

“Hmm? People used to call me Elizabeth Bathory, is that an issue?”

The doctor in front of me let out a sigh as she looked at me in disbelief. “That… Is a very distasteful name indeed, but a name none the less,” she picked up her things and bid her farewells. “I hope you can remember more about yourself, Miss Elizabeth. I’ll see you in a few days to monitor your recovery.”

“I appreciate your help, Rose-san. Any news from the couple that rescued me?”

“They will be here in a few hours. I’m afraid I must say goodbye, Miss Elizabeth, for I have other patients to attend to. Please do rest up,” and with that, the blonde woman left my room.

I was already getting tired of so many questions that I had to avoid, so many lies I had to say -I even had to say my name was one of the names a Hero used to call me long ago since I have forgotten my true name after so much time of being addressed as ‘Great Witch-sama’.

There were no more rooms I had magically explored in this ‘hospital’, so then I started to explore the beautiful city outside of these sterilized walls. My main interest were those ‘cars’ and occasional ‘planes’, I wasn’t used to their roaring still, but my curiosity was peaked when a man opened the chest of a smoking car once and saw just how complex the machine was.

America was full of surprises! Or at least that is what they called this place. Unfortunately, it appears that there was some sort of exclusion of beastkin since there were none in sight, but this wouldn’t be the first country I visited with such treatment.

Oh! Another potential witch! She was currently speaking in a communication device of sorts while drinking a hot beverage. But despite this being the tenth person to have aptitude for witchcraft, none so far had trained in the arts. Then again, some people have been trying to pass as witches by somehow painting their hair; no one would actually believe them if they said they were witches since they had no Spirit either way.

Hmm? I see a pair coming out of a car controlled by a mature woman, I think my savior has arrived!

“Nate, Violet, please be careful with that woman, I don’t want-“

“We get it, mom,” the young man cuts the mature woman off. “I’m not a kid anymore, so don’t worry.”

“That’s right, Miss A.!” the young woman cheerfully chimes in. “I will protect my dear husband from any schemes that woman is planning!” And after a few words, the car goes away, leaving the cute couple alone in the multitude of people going in and out of the hospital.

The brown-haired man lets out a sigh. “Sometimes I wish I had a car…”

The ginger then hugs her man in support. “Don’t you worry, Nate! Once we get out of uni we are going to live together in our own apartment!” Nate smiles bitterly as he hugs her back.

“Thanks, Violet, I just hope we can get done with school as soon as possible…” They separate and face the building I’m in. “I just hope she isn’t some sort of cultist… Did you see her hair? The docs said that somehow that was her natural color.”

Violet tugs him forwards, eager to get this over with. “Let’s go, Nate, if we just tell her to leave us alone, we won’t have any problems. And she won’t be able to steal you away from me…”

“What was that last part?”

“Nothing! Come on, Nate! I want to watch a live stream!”

And with that, both of them enter the hospital.

Returning to my body I await for their arrival, which took them quite a bit. The young boy -not older than 20 years of age, was fairly cute despite his average… Everything. I didn’t know why, but I felt the urge of stealing him away from his wife. Even if I failed, I had a feeling I wouldn’t mind being his mistress. These feelings were beyond me as I have spent far too long single and without interest in physical relations.

And the girl was quite cute herself! Although her proportions were lacking, she had a very cute face with a small nose. I estimated her to be a year younger than Nate. Once again, I had a nagging feeling that stealing her from Nate would be bad and, for some reason, the very idea sickened me. But I wouldn’t mind showing her the ropes of pleasuring a man if the occasion arises.

Click.

And so, the pair enter.

“H-hello? Miss Elizabeth?”

Ara! Such cuteness! I had to fight the urge to not eat him right up! I sit by the head of the metal frame as to face them properly. “Why yes, that would be me. Could you be Nate-sama and Violet-san that I have been told about?” My mannerism seemed to have puzzled the couple as I felt bad energies coming from his wife. My, my, was my way of speaking attractive in this world? Are you afraid I will take him away from you? Fufufu, such a cute couple! Nate, on the other hand, seems enchanted by my way of addressing him.

The boy nods. “Y-yes, my name is Nate, I would tell you my last name but it is very embarrassing…”

“And I’m Violet Castway, his childhood friend and wife,” ara, if you glare at me with such force your pretty face will turn ugly, little girl!

“Uhm, Mis Elizabeth,” the boy speaks up once again, cheeks flushed and eyes shifting away from my ample bosom. “Are you perhaps… Japanese? You don’t look like one... N-no offense!”

“Fufufu,” I chuckle playfully in response to his nervousness. “I’m afraid not. From what the doctors have told me about such place, my homeland simply does not match with this ‘Japan’ you speak of. Although I’m very much interested in exploring it someday.”

This time Violet spoke up. “Then why are you adding honorifics? Were your parents weebs?”

“Violet!”

Ara, if I knew what that word meant I would be mad. “I’m afraid I do not know the meaning of that word, but I assure you that my parents were perfectly normal, albeit a bit protective. This is just the way we speak back in my land.”

Silence ensued for a brief moment, the young boy gave up on all self-restraint and kept on looking at my clothed breast, which thanks to the tightness of the shirt were very much pronounced. I had secretly taken off my gown for this very moment; this tactic garnered the rage from the wife.

“What did you want from us, anyways?” Violet annoyingly asked. “Do you want us to join your cult? Pay your insurance? Let you stay with us?”

“Why, as a matter of fact yes, I do want you to let me live with you-.”

“Okay!” Nate’s eager response was received with reluctance, as expected of the wary wife.

“But Nate, you don’t know her!” The boy looked at me with pity, although his eyes were still fixed on my breast. “And stop looking at her chest!” Said the woman with subpar chest blessing.

Flustered, Nate looked away as his face became red as an apple, muttering a very weak ‘I wasn’t looking’. Regaining his composure, he confronted his wife’s opinion. “We can’t just leave her just like that! Didn’t you hear the doctors? Nobody came to visit her since the day we found her and they couldn’t find a match in any of the country’s registries! Do you want to throw her on the streets?”

Violet tried to refute his statement, but in the end couldn’t. After all, three years without a visitor nor anyone in the world recognizing me despite my noble looks was indeed weird and pitiful. If the woman tried to say ‘no’ again she might as well be telling me to sell my body so I could live another day in the dark alleys of the world.

Now that he gained the silent approval of his wife, Nate walked besides me, finally looked me in the eyes, held my hands and said, “I hope we can get along!” with the most innocent of expressions. His smell! Oh dear hells his smell! So pure! So intoxicating! If it weren’t for the density of Spirit in the air I would have pounced on him sucked him dry!

Without thinking, I pulled him into me, making him land on my bosom, and then went for a kiss. He wouldn’t mind that I suck a bit of his own Spirit, right? I sucked on his lips, on tongue, on his mint-flavored teeth. The flavor was otherworldly! None of the humans I have seen so far were so tempting! You sly vixen, were you an Ancestral Incubus? I could feel my charming spell being repelled, no doubt he had a better one than the one from the very Great Vampire Witch!

I parted our lips, anymore and I would lose myself to lust. He was making such a lewd expression. Ara? Do you want seconds? Fufufu~ Thanks – for – the – foo-

“Nate, you idiot!” Violet then proceeds to smack Nate square on the face, knocking him out cold. “Idiotidiotidioooot!” She screams as she drags the poor boy out of the room, followed by some assistants screaming for her to stop, their voices disappearing down the hallway.

Ah~ So lively! My heart is beating so fast! Oh, how I can’t wait to spoil him lots and lots! “Fufufu!” I let out my inner thoughts out. “Don’t you worry, Violet-chan, I’m sure the gift I left you will surely make up from this loss…”

I want to see more! His reactions, his expressions, his failures. How will he court me? Will he even try? This feeling in my heart… Is it love? Lust? Curiosity? Who knew that such a weak human would be able to sway my cold heart that not even the finest of playboys could even approach back in my world?

For once, I’m looking forward for the next day.

15