Chapter 1
245 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Yang Chen, somebody wake him up”.

After a student tapped on Yang Chen shoulder.

“Yes,” Yang Chen replied half awake and half asleep.

“Yang Chen, why is it every time I look at you, you are either not paying attention or sleeping”.

“Well sir I was a little tired,” Yang Chen said while a little embarrassed.

“I wasn’t aware this was your bedroom” Mr. D harshly said “the next time I catch you asleep in my class-”.

“You will kick me out” Yang Chen interrupted “I know, I know it won’t happen again”.

“It won’t happen again of course it won’t” Mr d muttered condescendingly.

Yang Chen thought to himself “I hate this class, it's not that hard it's just this teacher”.

The time seemed to pass at a snail's pace, and I finally got out of my English class and started to walk to my math class however a fat robot carrying a tray of food from the cafeteria suddenly walked out of a class I was walking past so the trash and a half-filled cup of juice got spilled on Yang Chen.

“Fucking hell, why does stupid shit like this happen to me” Yang Chen cursed inwardly.

Before Yang Chen could even get back up, a small and weak looking student ran out of the class and amusingly looked at the fat robot before turning and stared daggers at Yang Chen before saying “You…… was the loss of your first robot not enough for you”.

Hateful staring at the ripped student “Mazoku, It was you who stole it” Yang Chen said while looking like he wants to tear him to bits.

“Hahahaha” Mazoku Laughed with a gleeful smile “I didn’t steal anything, you simply lost how would that be my fault”.

“You bastard” Yang Chen jumped up and tried to punch the Mazoku.

Boom.

A large mechanical arm punched Yang Chen straight in the nose sending Yang Chen flying into the wall breaking his nose instantly.

The crowd around them moved out of the way while some in the back went to get some teachers but some of them still got hit by yang Chen's body crushing them between him and the wall.

Yang Chen was barely awake when Mozoku walked up to him and said “nice try, however, while you have that fat junk pile I'm rich enough to have a High-class rank 1 combat robot, so I don’t need your robot anymore it as it was just for some enjoyment and it has gotten boring now”.

When Yang Chen woke up he was in the infirmary when he looked around he found a familiar fat robot standing there upon inspection he found that the crest of Mazoku’s family imprinted into the side paneling.

Rage instantly filled Yang Chen as he spent years saving money and building parts for this robot and it had been tainted just like that if he had the correct tools then he would rip the paneling off right then and there.

He only calmed down when he heard the plastic covering slide across the metal framing revealing a very young and beautiful woman and a Medical class robot, this was obviously the school nurse and her name was Sakura Flameheart.

“Yang Chen does anything hurt” Sakura indifferently said, “if not then get out, and go to the dean's office”.

“Ok,” Yang Chen also said indifferently while reprogramming his robot with the master key to follow him.

Yang Chen promptly left even though he felt an incredible pain in his nose and back he still left as every human would heal from a broken bone within a week this was because of the intolerable amount of gravity it made the human's bones and muscles very strong therefore healing insanely fast.

Because the school was huge the medical section which was also where the medical students learn medicine and how to heal people was in a separate part of the campus and the administration section of the campus was on the other side on the only mountain on the campus which the school was built around so it took him about an hour to get to the entrance to the building.

The dean was very strict about keeping a schedule so any student and most staff would have to make an appointment however this was mostly because of how busy he was but that didn’t stop Yang Chen from walking to the front desk and check-in after the secretary said that the dean was ready to see him just 20 seconds after getting there he was surprised as he didn't even say why he was here yet.

So despite his confusion, he started to walk into the dean's office and started to sweat when he saw the deans enraged face

“Yang Chen, I don’t exactly remember the conversation we had about a month ago, didn’t I say to not get in trouble with the Dayeen family,” The dean said very slowly “and yet here we are again”

“The Dayeen family is a major donor to this school and because of that, if they ask for you to be punished that is what will happen, if they ask to have you be expelled the that is what will happen, and not even I, if I wanted to, will be able to save you” The dean ruthlessly added “so if this happens again then they won't even have the chance to ask me to punish you as you already will be expelled, do you understand”

“Yes, I understand” Yang Chen said while sweating bullets

“Good If I remember correctly you have a field trip in two days, you better not make any trouble”

Yang Chen promptly left and he didn’t look back as he always hated that man whenever he was near him he would always get a feeling of hate and anger towards him that was unnatural to the max

Because his math class was an hour away and he didn’t know how long he was out, he just went home as he would probably miss the class no matter what he did

When he got home he wasn’t greeted by the love of a mom or dad as these luxuries were unavailable to him and the only family he had was a sister that he will never see again due to forced marriage he just made a cup of noodles and went to the living room to pick up where he left off in “The book of Metallurgy and the concerned academia” which was advanced for his age but he still read it

After finishing the book he looked over at the fat robot that was just there he looked at the crest on the plating and quickly went to get the tools and plating to replace them after taking off the plating and replacing he check everything to see if anything has been modified or changed to his surprise nothing other than the plating that he already changed was different so he stopped for now and wiped it down with a wet towel to get rid of the juice.

When he was done he shut the light off and went to bed as he had school tomorrow and he needed to prepare for the field trip to the smelting plant of a Metallurgy genius who often competed with the author of “The book of Metallurgy and the concerned academia” for the best in the country but even they were not the best in the world.

(Before you write a angry comment about how bad this novel is or it's trash, shhhhh yes I already know its trash as this is my first time writing anything out of school, and I hope that I will become better over the coarse of this novel.) 

2