His Prisoner
123 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Say it, say it..." Han Xing Yue whispered gutturally while pushing into Tsi Yi from behind as his arms locked around the man's waist, forcing him to pivot and move with each forward thrust as they both sat at the single chaired dining area.

There was never a need for a second chair because Xing Yue always forced Tsi Yi to eat while he sat inside his lap, on a rare occasion being hand fed by him, and on non-rare occasions being the one "fed on", like what was happening right now.

"I-I love you..." Tsi Yi barely gasped out the words, his breaths short and weak from how long they'd already been at it.

"Louder!" Hang Xing Yue ordered, emphasizing with a hard thrust inside Tsi Yi.

"I LOVE YOU!" Tsi Yi shrieked as he felt the man's abnormally large organ fill virtually the entirety of his abdomen.

Sweat completely drenched his forehead and the roots of his waist length black hair that was pinned conservatively back except for a few strands framing his face. Tsi Yi bit his lower lip to endure the pain of Xing Yue's intrusion.

For one reason or another, the man visited today in a particularly bad mood -technically, Xing Yue was never in that 'happy' of a mood in all the time Tsi Yi's known him- but today, he seemed especially angry.

Though it was still forced, Xing Yue was typically gentle enough when he took him -bad moods and punishments excluding. The last time Tsi Yi could recall the man fucking him so hard was...the last time he'd tried to escape, however long ago that had been.

It's really hard to tell the passage of time being always trapped inside a windowless stone square room that had nothing except for a simple white cot, a hot springs bathroom, and a simple circular dining area.

That escape had been the last time he'd overtly stood up to his kidnapper: after the punishment he'd faced that night, Tsi Yi had realized his best discourse was to just pacify the psycho Han Xing Yue until he succeeded in escaping or until one of them died, whichever came first.

And it wasn't like Tsi Yi hadn't already tried the final option.

He'd asked for extra blankets with the excuse of feeling chilly, intending to form a makeshift noose that could reach the high ceiling above him but before Tsi Yi had even finished braiding the rope, Xing Yue had discovered his intentions.

He could still remember that horrible day quite vividly in his mind:

"You think death can take you away from me?" The man's soft yet menacing, ever so contemptuous laugh resonated across the thick stone walls as he gripped Tsi Yi by his bicep through his white robes, before tossing him onto the naked bare bed.

The duvet and bedsheets had been reformed into a long lone solitary white cloth that now hung from a rafter in the ceiling, silent yet speaking volumes all at once.

Han Xing Yue fell on top of Tsi Yi's back, completely spooning him from behind. His mouth pressed against the boy's right ear, biting down on it hard until he heard a satisfying enough scream, before seething into it: "You think I would let ANYTHING take you away from me? Even death? In this life and the next, you are meant to be nothing except mine. I will make you understand this."

In an instant, Xing Yue split open the entirety of Tsi Yi's robes on his back, baring it open down to the tailbone.

"What are you doing?!" Tsi Yi asked in fright, a second before his body got completely immobilized, limbs falling flat onto the mattress.

He couldn't move, couldn't even scream, as complete agony erupted from his back, like every pore had ignited and was being burned by immortal flames.

Tsi Yi had no idea how he didn't pass out but when what felt like an eternity of pain ended he had neither the strength to speak nor fight anymore, the skin on his back still flaring in residual inflamed pain, pulsating with the beat of his rampant heart.

Then it was magnified a thousandfold worse when his tormentor suddenly climbed back onto his back.

He was wailing. Yelling. Shouting. Screaming. Shrieking!!!!!!

And yet he still couldn't make a single noise come out of his lips.

Couldn't slap his psychotic torturer as he lowered his head to once more whisper into his ear: "Your life is not yours to take."

The thing Han Xing Yue had inscribed into his back, using his own blood, was a Soul Binding Array, as the man had explained. Tsi Yi had never heard of it before in his years of cultivational studies but according Xing Yue: the person given the tattoo was unable to do anything their master forbade. Take suicide as an example: Tsi Yi was now unable to even touch anything that his mind thinks can help kill himself. He wasn't even able to bring himself to skip meals because it counted as a form of self-harm.

That day had ended with his jailer violently fucking him -not unlike what he was doing now.

Tsi Yi called him jailer but what exactly had he done to deserve this fate? Having all of his internal Qi crippled, locked away, unable to even remember the last time he saw the sun, his shixiongdi, his shifu, the only family he's ever known? On a regular, almost daily basis being forcibly fucked against his will by a man that he only knew two things about:

His name was Han Xing Yue.

He was disturbingly obsessed with him.

Tsi Yi turned his sweat riddled neck over his shoulder to look at the man in question, right as Xing Yue crested -he could feel the man's essence filling his intestines and leaking out where they joined. Tsi Yi's spring green eyes locked with Xing Yue's coal black ones -his short panting breaths blowing hotly between them as the man stayed inside him.

Those eyes...they seemed to look right into his soul.

Han Xing Yue's irises dropped for one moment to glance at Tsi Yi's supple red lips and immediately the exhausted man knew what was going to happen next: a palm locked against the back of his neck as his mouth was forcibly pressed against Xing Yue's. A fervid tongue probed and ravished him for all that he was worth.

Tsi Yi could hardly breathe during the invasion, sucking in air desperately through his nose as Xing Yue kissed him. The man's smell completely filled Tsi Yi's senses, blurring his mind and emotional integrity.

Why had he taken him?

Tsi Yi desperately wished he knew the answer to this question.

Just what about himself did the man find so irresistible?

Xing Yue's free hand groped over the flat reddened panes of Tsi Yi's pectorals, before wandering lower, passing his navel and reaching pubic hair before finally gripping his sex at the head. Either by design or unintentionally, Han Xing Yue's nails scraped against Tsi Yi's foreskin and the latter unwittingly yelped through their kiss -separating for a moment.

Tsi Yi spoke on instinct, not even realizing what he was saying: "Please...no more..."

He realized his mistake the instant those words escaped -that is, a second before the palm on his neck yanked agonizingly on the silky strands of his waist length black hair. His head got angled painfully back as Xing Yue's mouth once more pressed against his lips, speaking right against them: "What did you just say to me?"

A tear, born from pure fright, leaked from Tsi Yi's left eye; he tried to back pedal: "I-I mean, enough f-for t-today..."

"What have I always said to you? Never EVER say no to me! Did you forget? Or-" his grip intensified over Tsi Yi's hair, causing more tears to leak down the man's face, "-do you never actually take any of my words to heart?!"

Tsi Yi's breath stuck in his throat from raw terror. He wanted to minimize the forthcoming pain but had no idea how to go about doing so. In a timid voice, he replied: "I-I...take everything you tell me to heart..."

Oh, that was the wrong thing to say.

The darkness in Han Xing Yue's eyes actually seemed to grow in that moment -for a heavy second Tsi Yi wondered if he was really going to kill him. He would have played on this anger if Tsi Yi thought for a second it could actually lead to the end of his wretched existence here but he knew Xing Yue only vented his rage at him in [one way].

Instead, Tsi Yi purposely bit his bottom lip. This one simple action for some reason always seemed to be able to diminish Xing Yue's anger.

Today, when he'd woken up, the man was already penetrating him from behind, and since then Xing Yue hadn't made full on eye contact with him until right now.

He stared into Tsi Yi's trembling irises for a long hard moment, that intense fury still resonating within those coal black pupils.

Then the man closed his eyes; taking in short deep inhales through his nose, he exhaled in the same manner heavily.

Even though Tsi Yi could still feel Xing Yue's root uncomfortably deep inside his body, he forced himself to remain stock still until the man made another move.

Finally, Xing Yue's dark eyes opened again; he stared at Tsi Yi hard again; his expression stern and thoughts indiscernible but still the hold on Tsi Yi's hair fell away so that the hand could trace down the curve of his captive's face, ending at his chin to lift it up.

"Tell me you'll never leave me," Xing Yue ordered.

"I'll never leave you," Tsi Yi answered quickly.

"Tell me you belong to me."

"I belong to you."

His responses came smoothly. Habitually. [Instinctively].

Not just because Xing Yue asked him to say phrases like these on a regular enough basis but also because...internally, Tsi Yi had long accepted those two answers as his reality.

"Tell me..." Xing Yue started another command but actually hesitated halfway -a very rare occurrence in all the time Tsi Yi's known him.

His captive waited for him to finish -afraid to look away -afraid to even breathe loudly in case he somehow triggered him again.

In the end, Xing Yue didn't complete that last order, whatever it was, and instead buried his face into the crook of Tsi Yi's neck, inhaling deeply his scent. He held that breath inside of himself for as long as he could.

When he finally exhaled, Tsi Yi only realized then that he'd also been holding his own breath along with the man.

5