Demonic Awakening (part of first quest events)
28 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When Delven awake he was in a room that was pitch black. The only thing other then him in the room was the person who’s lap held Delven’s head.

oh my finally awake. Quite the stunt there trying to fight a Demon like that. A level 1 human living for that long is truly impressive. But you aren’t human.

Delven tried to respond but found himself unable to.

So then Delven I know you don’t remember me yet but I remember you. If you want to see your friends again and save them then you need to awaken. As the Goddess of Demons it makes sense my chosen would be a Demon. 

Suddenly runes began to appear on the ground near him and the goddess was gone. The Runes began to glow and release a Demonic energy. Delven felt himself absorbing the energy. 

it seems it worked. 

looking for the goddess after hearing her voice showed nothing.

im not with you in the room. However I’m always with you otherwise. This near death experience and my aid will help you unlock your demon form temporarily. However once you or that other demon are dead you will pass out. Good luck my chosen and may you learn fast. 

As she said that the room began to spin until Delven seen a bright light. He knew he was back in the real world with the demon.

 

0