Chapter 1
62 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Cane was your average male, well except for the fact that he boxed but that was about it. Throughout the years his luck may have been a bit inflated, almost to the point where he could walk and somehow find a suitcase filled with cash but for now, that is unimportant so back to the MC.

It was a normal day for him who was walking back from boxing practice. Well, it was normal until he found that there was no longer anything under his feet.  

'Well sh*t.' He plummeted down for a good few minutes before landing on a mat that just so happened to have a big wheel in front of it. [System activated please spin the Wheel of Power.] 

"Excuse me what? What is going on!" To Cane, this was highly unusual after all this kind of thing only happened in those weird novels. [Host has been chosen to solve problems that godless worlds have run into, now please spin the wheel.] "Why should I? I was taken here against my will and I wish to be returned."

[Host has been chosen therefore you can no longer back out of this, also you can become strong.] "So you are saying that I was brought here against my will and now I have to solve problems and become strong?" [Yes, you are correct.] "But what about my family I have a mom and dad who are waiting for me." 

[Host is lying as your parents abandoned you as a child and you have no known siblings.] "Darn." [Host you can spin the wheel a total of three times before you are sent out.] "Tch fine."

Walking up to the wheel he lazily spun it [Host has acquired the abilities and body of Zeus from Record of Ragnarok.] "Dang really?" [Yes now please spin two more times.] 'So if things from manga are on here then does that mean this is a wheel of manga abilities and whatnot... eh whatever this is cool.' 

This time he spun with all his strength [Host has acquired the ability to Manipulate lightning.] 'Well that should fit really nicely with the Zeus thing.' 

"Alright last spin, LETS GOOOO!" [Host has acquired Zeus robe.] "What... are you kidding me?" [No] "Well that's kinda disappointing after the last two but now I at least have clothes I guess." 

[Just a small warning before you are taken to the first world. As you have acquired the body and abilities of Zeus your mind will be slightly affected.] "Alright that's fine with me after all there is always a price for power." [I'm glad host understands now prepare for transportation.]

"Alright let's get this party started Woohooo!" [Prepare for the agonizing pain of your body being changed during transportation.] "Wait what.." 

[I hope host understands the fact that changing your body is changing your cells and essence.] "Well, I guess that makes sense.. how agonizing are we talking about here?" [Like every single part of your body is being torn over and over again until you arrive at the world.] 

"Is there an option to not have pain?" [No, now transporting host.] "Wai- AAAAAAAAAAAAH OH MY GOD YOU WEREN'T KIDDING." [Of course, I would never think of tricking or lying to the host.] Of course, Cane couldn't answer as his body was being rebuilt. 

-A few hours later- 

'PLEASE JUST LET ME DI-' [We have arrived at our destination.] The pain then began to recede relieving him of his pain. "Wait I feel a lot shorter than before." Looking down he is met with the sight of a wrinkled body. 'I guess this should be expecting but... it still feels weird.' 

[Host has arrived 2 thousand years ahead of schedule so you will have to wait for a while before you can start your mission.] "Excuse me what?" [Host has arriv-] "No I get that part but 2 thousand years.." [Do not worry host your body has technically been alive for eons so you are able to live for much longer than 2 thousand years.] "That doesn't make me feel much better." 

[I can put host in a dormant state until the mission begins if you would like.] "Yea that sounds better than waiting here for 2 thousand years." [Host is now being put in a dormant state.] 'Oh this feeling of tiredness... feels good.' With that Cane drifted off into the dream realm.  

Prepare yourselves for..... MEGA TIMESKIP

-2 Thousand years later- 

[Host is now being awoken.] "Habba wha." [Host has been awoken and your mission is now being started.] "Oh ho has 2 thousand years passed that quickly?" [Yes 2 thousand years have passed.] 

"Alright time to get moving!" [It is recommended that host breaks himself out of the stone before anything else.] "Stone?" [During your dormancy you were on the planet earth and were buried there by a landslide.] "Alrighty so how do you suppose I break out of the ground?" 

[Host can use your body's ability Godly Strength to break out of the dirt.] "Ok, how does one use their abilities?" [Host just needs to imagine your body in Godly Strength state.] "Oh, that extremely muscular form?" [Yes.] 'Alright buff old man buff old man.' "Did it work?" 

[Yes now you just need to move your body and crawl out of the dirt.] "Hoho~ this body feels so good." [That is good now please proceed to dig yourself out of the dirt.] "Alright alright, I'm going." 

Cane began to dig himself out of the dirt and after a few minutes, he succeeded but he noticed something extremely vital. "Hey, where are my clothes?!" [Equiping Zeus robe now.] "Oh thanks." Now Cane stood there looking around before deflating into his small old man state. "By the way what happened to all my teeth and my lower jaw?" [Zeus lost all of his teeth and his lower jaw was damaged in the Titanomachy according to knowledge from Record of Ragnarok.] 

"Well I can still talk but what about food. How am I supposed to eat." [Host's body does not need to eat but if you wish to do so it would be highly recommended to eat something extremely soft.] "I can deal with that I guess. By the way, what is my mission?"  

Mission: Help the humans overcome the supervillain crisis

"Hoho what is the supervillain crisis?" [Humans are evolving and are gaining powers therefore the heavens decided to send you here to help solve the high crime rate.] "How does that make sense?" [The heavens do not want to deal with it so you were chosen to solve it.] "Ok, so the heavens are lazy and want me to deal with a bunch of villains in this world." [Yes.] "Then let's get this party started!" Cane started walking forward to his new life. [Host is going the wrong way.] "...Thank you system." [You are most welcome.] 

Cane turned around and then walked towards his new life. "Let's show those villains the might of a god!" 'Wait... I guess calling myself a god is part of the side effects.' 

Thus began the adventures of Cane or sometimes referred to as Zeus by humans. 

How you guys doing, well anyway have a nice rest of your day.

Hello there
  • General Kenobi Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Is that a Star Trek Reference? Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Correct answer Star wars. Votes: 1 25.0%
Total voters: 4 · This poll was closed on Jan 7, 2021 09:42 AM.
2