Version 1
187 4 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello User, Aurelius Miko...

'Uhm... Hi?' I awkwardly said on my comms. After reading the Letters in front of my vision and making myself comfortable on my mech's comfortable shock absorbent chair.

Oh hello Mr/Ms Reader. My Full name is Aurelius Mikoma. And I'm a Junior High Schooler who always on the guys 'hit list' of girls to be flirted. But I'm a full fledge dude. Because of my childhood mannerism that my Mother Drilled inside my head always acts first before I know it. Like "A girl shouldn't sit like that. Close it!" and "NO Vulgar words allowed!!"and "Don't cut your hair or I'll cut a finger of yours". If I acted like a rebellious kid. She will smack me with her flip flops or her Thick as my whole arm talking stick.'A freaking paddle with an engraving of a red Skull and rose'. My appearance?

Well I look like your Cliché Shrimp yellow haired ringlet villainess.

Like I said. my hair is blonde and my hairstyle are like the yellow rose from the Super Ancient Anime called Gate where a Soldier Otaku Uncle got a harem of a Busty Elf, Loli Death God, and a platinum haired Loli Mage. I got a delicate tomboyish face that kinda compliments my hair. Skin tone. White as a porcelain skin tone. I got a thin waistline and a long slender legs and arms. All the traits I had screams Feminity except. I got a willy down there rather than a wuwu.

[My name is Minituarized One Operated Nano Assistance or you can call me Moona.I'll be your Permanent Cube Companion in life.. 1Princess of The Blood Rose]

In Life? Like a permanent guide similar to other games?

[I think you should inject the new user Survival Serum before we got ejected by the ship A.I. Using her Mech Catapult in 5 Seconds.]

Why should I Use this Risky but Godlike Serum just for a landing.. Oh wait..

=SURVIVAL QUEST INTIATED=

<SURVIVE THE LANDING>
-Thanks to your Cube Companion. You learned that you might not survive the orbit to planet mech landing without injecting the Serum given to new recruits by Dr. Lilia D. Clover The Head Medical Researcher of the ship.

Objective:
-Inject The Survival Serum to Breifly Enhance your Body for the Landing.(Safe)
-[Unknown](Risky)

Bonus Objective(+)

Rewards:
-You can keep the [Recruit Mech Pilot Suit] as a Character Clothing.(Character Clothing won't give you stats.)
-You can get the Unbreakable [Beginner Cotton Armor] and the unbreakable [Beginner Sword].
-Acquiring [Moona (Godly)] and The Hidden Title [Companion Of a Bored Being].
-Acquiring The Beta Tester Exclusive Customizable [Zeris 1] Mech.
:Bonus:
-Unknown-

I'm freaking right. I might die even with the mechs powerful thruster.

I looked down and use the [Appraisal] Skill I already learned to show me the stats of the Survival Serum.

[EXPERIMENTAL MEDICARE V.2.8(SURVIVAL SERUM)]

-A Drug created by the greatest doctor on the ship using a precious DNA of a space faring Beast. Because it hasn't been tested yet. It has a lot of side effect and its still in its experimental stage.

-Effect:
-10 minutes +2000 To all stats except Luck
-You will Survive with 1Hp once

-Side effect:
-Your body won't be able to move for an hour due to the sudden surge in power.
-Some stats will be permanently altered by the effect of the drug base on how you stressed your body.
-Unbearable Pain (Due to User being a Beta Tester. The pain sensitivity are permanently set to 120%)
-Extreme Hunger
-You will acquire Some traits of the [Space Dragon].
-Mutation might happen IRL.

 

Reading this makes me shiver in my seat and completely forgetting to inject it. I didn't even hear the warning sounds of the mech's Sensors when the mech entered the atmosphere It started malfunctioning and deforming.

Activating Thrusters....

 

Error...

 

Interference Detected...

 

Activating Gravity Field...

 

Error...

 

All system Malfunctioning...

 

Activating Emergency Impact Dampener...

 

Error...

 

Releasing the Last Resort Parachute....

 

Current Speed: 301MPH

 

ETA: 3s

INITIATING LANDING CLEARANCE....


Firing Anti-Material Rifle...

 

While I was admiring the Serum. The mechs cabin suddenly shook, making me drop the serum and flinging me like a ragdoll from my seat.

 

*Bang*

*Bang*

SYS:Releasing [MDAM] (Manual Detonation Air-blast Missile.)

 

[Oi, Scatterbrain!!!] A Slightly alluring Mature Voice of a Woman rang inside my head.

 

"WUT!?" I said while flailing my arms scared.

 

[You're Dead.] The Voice said before I felt an excruciating pain and knocking me out.

 

=You are Currently Half-Dead=

 

Due to your current state.. A quest has been generated and will be accepted immediately..

 

=INITIATING REALITY QUEST=

 

[MOONA's POV]

 

AHHHHH!!! Im so freaking infuriated with this Stupid Princess. Did the Clan of Blood Rose IQ got reduced to this extent. Well their greedy nature is still there, But Fuck. I want to throw this Idiot. She kept on thinking useless shit while in a dangerous Situation.

 

I kept on cursing her for her own stupidity while moving the mechs Cockpit camera inspecting her now mangled body. OOhh. Her fucking heart are exposed and still fucking beating. UGh, Is that her stomach sticking out. What the Fuck!!

 

I then noticed the Experimental Med I concocted using my other body.

 

[This Idiot didn't even injected this. Does she knows her real body are transported from her dimension to my dimension. Stupid girl.] I sighed to myself and picked up the injection using the cockpit [Med Injector Claw].

 

[Luckily, The Injector Didn't break.] I sighed to myself and removed the Injector Cap and injected her.

 

[I hope she stay alive or It will be a pain in the ass to Revive her.] I said and prayed to myself and switched to my other body.

 

Hell everyone Author here. I'm posting my three version of the story I wrote on my notebook. On my free time.

 

Currently Revising the second ver.

5