Chapter 34. Her New Uniform.
2.3k 9 93
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

 

After beating up both Estelle and Aurora, Mana along with Flora came back dragging their bodies that were limply sliding on the floor as Mana looked at us and coughed several times, “Ehem… please excuse the scene that happened…” as I chuckled a bit.

 

“No worries…” Kayla waved her hand as she looked at Mana with a funny look.

 

“To think that teacher was beaten up like that by a child…” the beautiful white-haired Valkyrie Kaleen mumbled as she stared at Aurora who soon turned around as their eyes met one another before Aurora waved her hand as she vanished.

 

After a second, the lost Aurora stood before the white-haired lady, looking around her as if inspecting before nodding as she said, “Little Kaleen! How have you been?!”

 

It seems like the two knew one another, and from what the white-haired lady said, Aurora should have been her teacher but that’s strange… didn’t Aurora start as a vice-headmaster or a headmaster, unless what I knew was a misunderstanding.

 

“I have been well, teacher. How about you?” she questioned.

 

“I’ve been fine as well. Though to think that you grew this much; not to mention, your aura has become even more elegant, domineering, and supreme. Do you still use spears, or do you use multiple weapons now?” Aurora inquired casually.

 

“Well… I have mastered the art of swords, spears, daggers, whips, and some other more…” she responded before a loud thud exploded inside the Guild as we looked at her with shock. No one spoke a word; it was like time froze.

 

I couldn’t believe what she said… or rather, I refuse to believe. It would be more understandable if her age was around 80 to 100 but from the looks of it, it seems like she is younger than that, and considering she was around during Aurora’s time then she must be young.

 

“As expected of the one who was crowned the previous undefeated Queen of the school before little Mana took over,” she clapped her hands before patting her shoulders as even more surprise ran towards us.

 

“The previous one left before a year after I entered the school… that means, aren’t you too young?!” Mana shouted with surprise as the white-haired lady chuckled.

 

“It’s nothing much honestly…” the lady blushed with a beautiful smile that was breathtaking. To think that someone with this much talent and beauty existed is what should I say… interesting or surprising? I don’t know what to say.

 

“Hahaha! Well, I won’t get in your way! I am only here to deliver a package to little Mana!” Aurora said as she walked towards the crash site, picking up several packages and throwing them to Mana as Flora jumped and caught all of them before looking at Mana with puppy eyes.

 

“Mwama, here!” Flora said as she handed them to Mana who soon returned with a pat as Aurora giggled.

 

“You can open them up later or now though you might need to find a place to change clothing if you are going to open them up today. There should be a dressing room here, do you want to go?” Aurora inquired before Mana looked at me for a second as I nodded before she looked back at Aurora, agreeing as the two of them with Flora following Mana started walking away.

 

I can already guess what the package contained especially when she mentioned the dressing room; it is most likely her new uniform of some sort. I wonder if it is the same as mine or something even more beautiful.

 

After the three of them left our sight, Estelle suddenly came up and asked, “Anyway. I heard something about the two of you looking for members to take down a high ogre, how about inviting both Mana and Ayumi?”

 

It was a sudden question that left us a bit speechless as Kate responded, “I would love too but I still don’t know whether we are capable alone of taking down a high Ogre with only us.”

 

“No worries, both Mana and Ayumi are more than capable; let alone a high Ogre, a Goblin King might not be able to face the two of them if they utilize their potential and also if the two does their teamwork properly,” Estelle assured as I smiled wryly.

 

“The two are definitely strong, I can see. I will consent since in the worst case I would only have to utilize all my abilities at once to smash down a high Ogre to at least half of its strength which should be enough for Kate and the two of them to destroy,” the white-haired Valkyrie Kaleen said in a serious tone.

 

Are you serious though… well, she might be considering that she is someone who has mastered several different weapon arts which is super impressive. The number of people who have mastered two or more arts is extraordinarily little according to what I heard from the headmaster.

 

“Well, I don’t know if Mana will accept. She is usually the one who doesn’t let to take quests that are far beyond what we have tried…” I smiled wryly.

 

“No worries! Aurora should be convincing her by now,” Estelle said as she smiled before out of the blue, everyone around the Guild looked towards a single direction which confused me as I turned towards the direction where Mana and the others left before Mana stood there with a beautiful black silk dress.

 

It was a dress with shoulder cutoffs; a blue waist belt, and a black waist cape that covered her right leg. The dress looked like something a Rockstar would wear, to say the least, though it was extremely beautiful, shockingly beautiful.

 

The silk used was attractive and you could feel the strength of the dress itself despite how flexible it is as it moved around while Mana turned several times. The dress itself didn’t look plain; it had a single blue gem on its neckline, paired with her black shoes and black socks. It was a perfect match for her strawberry hair.

 

Not to mention, her hair was now free; she didn’t braid it as she wore a sole black necklace with a tiny blue gem on it. The gem was small, yet it looked crystal clear, pure.

 

“How is it?” she asked blushing after walking in our direction. Her elegant look was enhanced by many times, not to mention, there was this powerful feeling that came from her.

 

“It looks beautiful…” I mumbled before she blushed as she lifted up Flora and hugged her tightly as Flora looked at me confused, almost like she was asking for support.

 

“Isn’t that the fabled Enhanced Lotus Silk? How did you find it?” Kaleen asked Aurora as she winked.

 

“The school managed to procure them; it was expensive, to say the least, but if it means protecting one of the strongest of my school then the price tag is worth nothing,” she smiled with a gentle teacher feel on her.

 

“I see. That event is near again right, will she participate?” Kaleen asked as Aurora shook her head before looking at me as she pointed her index finger at me.

 

“My student will participate herself as a member of the school as well as the Queenshelm clan, though I don’t know how well she will perform. Though if the opponents are near or a little bit stronger than the ones you fought then she should be more than enough,” she smiled with confidence.

 

“Well then, how about the four of you… or should I say five registers for the quest now. I want my students to have experience in high-level monster battles, the coward will always stay weak whilst the risk-takers will keep growing,” she looked at us as if telling us something.

 

“I understand. As their senior, I will look after them well; don’t expect perfect performance from me though since you understand me the most, teacher,” Kaleen smiled wryly as she nodded before Flora grabbed the hem of my dress as if asking to be lifted up.

 

“There, there… we’ll have boar for dinner when we get home,” I said while lifting her up as she nodded happily before resting her head on my shoulder, dozing off as Kaleen looked at Flora for a second before asking.

 

“I can sense something different from that girl. Is she perhaps not human? Her power levels exceed the limit for a child of what I think should be seven years old.”

 

“Well, you can think of her as a human since her mentality, appearance and heart is that of one but yeah… it’s better if we don’t talk about it,” Aurora smiled satirically. It seems like the number of times she got destroyed by Flora was enough to traumatize her.

 

93