Chapter 50. The Fragaria Family (3)
1.5k 10 60
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Well, my escape didn’t last long as Aurora managed to catch up to me with the help of Estelle. I was pretty much chained up in the living room as the four of them looked at the dresses both Aurora and Estelle brought with them. There were all kinds of dresses, from long silky gowns, puffy skirts, white blouses paired with several ordinary skirts and all those weird stuff… there was even a maid outfit for some odd reason.

 

“Are you done picking?” I asked, complaining as Mana took out a white blouse and a black skirt that was soft to the eyes. The contrasting look of the two made it look beautiful which is pretty much the aesthetic look in my past world, everyone there loved to use black and white colors for a simple reason. It looked plain beautiful which is something undeniable, even in this medieval world.

 

“I do think black and white colors fit her well,” Aurora said as she stroked her chin, staring at me who was roped on the sofa after trying to escape. I mean, who wouldn’t escape after a certain idiot brought a maid outfit with no explanation at all!

 

“This one might look good…” Leisha suggested as she picked up a plain white skater dress. The skater dress had shoulder cutoffs and looked fairly beautiful, not to mention, the design does look a bit familiar. It looked similar to the one that I designed in the past out of boredom in this world, rather, it actually was the same one.

 

“Where did you buy that dress?” I asked curiously before Aurora showed a smug as she responded.

 

“I bought it off that certain shop that was blooming in popularity after a certain designer created new designs based on the blueprints you created, though the ones I picked are mainly from the ones you designed which should be the ones you like the most, isn’t that right?”

 

Mhm, no wonder why I felt like those ones were familiar. It was the other blueprints I lent to the seamstress since this world was abundantly lacking in modern dresses which could also be traced back to my fault since Solis VR was never meant to contain any modern dresses at all, other than on super-rare armory and knowing that this is world is pretty much a different variation of Solis, it is pretty understandable that it will also have a lack of modern dresses.

 

“Well, the ones that fit Ayumi the most should be the skater dress. This is all my honest opinion though,” Estelle voiced out as Mana looked at the skater dress for a second, nodding before she patted Leisha’s head. After the short agreement, the four of them soon looked at me with creepy smiles as sweat dripped from my forehead. And so, hell began.

 

After an intense hour of dressing up, blasted with Mana’s makeup kit and intense hair braiding from Leisha, the hell had finally vanished as I stood before a mirror, dressed in a beautiful plain white skater dress. My hair was braided in a half crown braid, the dress was actually custom modified to be able to take out my daggers when needed since Aurora, in particular, wants every outfit to be able to hold one.

 

“It looks great!” Aurora clapped her hands as I twirled a bit, embarrassed. I do have to admit though, I was a bit stunned when I first saw myself since I hardly use any makeup or all those other kinds of stuff mainly because I am too lazy to do so. I prefer being natural since it saves more time, but it isn’t bad having thick makeup as well.

 

“I am a bit conflicted though…” Mana complained as she looked at me with a wry smile before the others looked at her confused as she continued, “It’s because the chances of Ayumi attracting even more enemies get higher…”

 

A loud explosion of laughter echoed inside the room as they looked at Mana, patting her back as she looked a little bit embarrassed. I kind of understand her worries though since I also got worried a lot for the same reason in the past, though I do know her worries are even more immense than mine since the system that Goddess gave allows me to raise my charm uncontrollably which becomes a pain.

 

“Well, don’t you already have another person to help you kick all the others?” Aurora said as she looked at Leisha who looked a bit shocked, it seems like all of them are now assuming Leisha is already one of my partners though I, myself don’t understand why since neither of us has confessed or even did something close that could seal the deal unlike with Mana in the past.

 

As if accepting that fact, Mana smiled and patted Leisha as the two of them had an atmosphere that got along really well. Well, if the two of them are fine with it then I don’t want to complain since complaining would only make any problem worse from my experience. Any complaints against something that is already harmonious is like placing your finger on calm magma, it will only bring more harm than anything good.

 

“Anyway, how about the two of you dress up since it is almost time for departure,” Estelle looked at Leisha and Mana as the two of them nodded before the four of them looked at me, pointing towards the door as I looked at them shocked.

 

“Am I being deported?” I asked before the four of them nodded simultaneously. Why am I being deported when it's their time to dress up while they weren’t expelled when I was being dressed up?! This feels unfair but at the same time, I couldn’t do anything as I was pushed out of the room by none other than Flora who had a cute smile on her face.

 

Flora was on their side, no one was on mine! This is depressing, at least bring me some entertainment! I cried while walking down towards the living room, sitting on the sofa as I looked at the glass door at the side that led to the garden. It was a normal garden where Flora tends to spend her time planting when she is bored.

 

Aurora said that the more she plants trees, the more she will become stronger since she is the Great Spirit of the Forest which makes sense. It does remind me of the apple tree Flora planted inside the school, the tree grew super-fast. I think it was around half a month and the apples were the most delicious apples we have ever tasted that most of us would refer to it as “The Holy Apple Tree”.

 

“I want to eat…” I mumbled before time passed as the sound of the door opening entered my ears from behind as I looked back before Mana stood outside the room dressed in a beautiful pink shirt dress that was up to her knee. Her hair was untouched yet still looked beautiful, her overall figure stunned me as my eyes wouldn’t move away.

 

Along with Mana was Flora who was dressed in her nostalgic brown hoodie that had deer horns on it. The same hoodie that she wore when we first met her, a very nostalgic one to say the least. It was also the cutest hoodie she had.

 

“You look stunningly beautiful…” I mumbled out loud before she blushed as she walked towards my direction along with Flora before sitting down beside me as she rested her head on my shoulder with a smile. The smell of her fresh hair assaulted my nostrils as she hugged my arm before the door opened once more, revealing the white-haired idol Leisha.

 

Leisha wore a white halter dress that matched her overall hair color, the dress was a perfect fit for her, especially when you consider the idol aura of her radiating all over the place as she walked towards our direction before asking, “How is it?”

 

“It looks great,” both Man and I answered at the same time as she blushed before sitting beside me as Aurora came out of the room with a bright smile on her face.

 

“To think that you and Mana could fit each other’s sizes is amusing. I would have been in big trouble if dresses that were mainly for Mana’s sizes wouldn’t fit you,” Aurora laughed as she looked at Leisha, or should I say Kaleen. I could tell she came unprepared for Leisha though since she technically wasn’t someone who we expected to get along with.

 

“Anyway! It’s time to show those idiots who the true stars are, shall we go now?” Aurora said as all of us stood up, nodding as we started walking out of the residence, leaving Estelle behind as Flora ran towards the gate while jumping.

 

“Here I come, booaar!” she screamed as I laughed before a white carriage with golden accents appeared outside the residence, filled with an aura of luxury as Aurora showed a smug face.

 

60