[ A Liliful World Season 2: The Stars Above ] PROLOGUE
1k 4 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[A Liliful World Season 2. The Stars Above]

Prologue.

 

The world was shrouded in a thick blanket of darkness, the bright stars that shone dimmed as the singular moon bled; the night was different than any other night, it was filled with silence and nothingness except for one voice.

 

“Twinkle, twinkle, little star… as your bright and tiny spark lights the traveler in the dark, though I know not what you are, twinkle, twinkle, little star…” a lady looked up at the stars, plucking the petals of a rose as she sang a soft melody that made the flowers dance.

 

The lady had pink hair, a beautiful face that no other person could compare; her figure was like a wine glass, fragile looking but the most beautiful kind. Her hair fluttered under the bright red moon, singing the melody as a little girl rested on her lap.

 

“Mwama… it has been three weeks since Aywumi-ma has slept, will she hug Flowa when she wakes up?” the little girl questioned the pink-haired beauty who looked at her a bit surprised as she looked at her and smiled, a single tear fell from her eye.

 

“Ayumi will wake up… we have to trust her,” she responded while combing the little girl’s hair as the two of them looked at the stars that were slowly but surely dimming one by one before a bright light shot up towards the skies like a shooting star.

 

The star was super bright and like the sun, it shone the dark skies, erasing the blanket of darkness that shrouded the world as a massive pillar of light followed after. The pillar was so bright that even the stars were overshadowed.

 

“I am back…”

 

A voice called out to the two before a silhouette escaped from the pillar of light, the silhouette had long beautiful hair that was incomparable with no one. Two bright wings carried her figure and in her hand was a single beautiful pink rose.

 

The pink-haired lady who witnessed the scene froze in place, tears started falling from her eyes as the figure grew closer to her, landing in front of her as she stood before her, turning the rose into a bouquet as she smiled at the lady.

 

“Ayumi…” the pink-haired lady looked at the figure whose wings shone before vanishing as they turned into fireflies that lit up the fields, her hair fluttered as the lady looked at her with a river of tears; the lady’s voice turned hoarse as the two of them looked at each other.

 

“Aywumi-mwa!” the little girl stood up and hugged the figure tightly before the figure lowered herself a bit and kissed the little girl’s forehead as the pink-haired lady looked at the two of them with a bright and honest smile before she wiped the tears on her eyes as she said.

 

“Welcome back… dear!”­­­

 

 

39