(Spin Off) Erind/Deen – 5.22.5
472 5 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Amber Deen Leska

 

Amber Deen Leska looked at her reflection while listening to Erind talk with the sales lady outside. Though she was clothed, Deen kept the curtain drawn close, securing it with one hand in case Erind suddenly opened it. The black dress hiked up to one side, revealing more of her toned thigh. Even just a sneeze and it’d snap up again, exposing her lower body.

She didn’t bother pulling it down, curiously staring at how she looked. This was the most seductive dress she had worn in her life, and it was giving her a boost of confidence. She’d never wear this in public, of course, but trying outfits like this now and then didn’t seem so bad.

Deen knew it was wrong, but she pictured herself wearing this dress when Blanchette pinned her on the countertop. Blanchette stood between Deen’s legs that time, which meant the dress would’ve rolled up somewhere around Deen’s waist. Blanchette would see if Deen played with herself.

Or what if Blanchette was the one wearing this dress? Or Erind?

“Hey, Deen. Come out here.” Erind burst the bubble of Deen’s fantasy.

“Wha-what? Why?” Deen kept the curtain shut but poked her head outside.

“Model that outfit already so you can try this next one.” Erind held a white blouse and a navy blue skirt.

“I’m not going to go out there wearing this,” Deen furiously replied. “And you already saw how I look in it.”

“It’s different if you—huh?”

Deen grabbed Erind’s wrists and pulled her into the dressing room, closing the curtains before the sales lady could notice that her dress had become a shirt again. How could anyone wear this and not expect their bums to get exposed with every small movement?

“What do you want with me, Ms. Red Panties?” Erind asked, giggling. “Lace panties at that. That’s not just underwear. It’s lingerie. Did I pronounce it—?”

“Oh, shut up.” Deen fixed her dress again for the umpteenth time. “This needs to stop. Got it?” Erind stood between her and the mirror. And because Erind was short, Deen had a clear view of her own face. What she said was both to Erind and herself—a part of her wanted this to continue, hoping for something to happen between her and Erind. Something exciting.

Erind scratched her temple with her free hand, her other hand cradling clothes, as she looked at the ceiling. “Uh… no.” She made a face at Deen. “If you didn’t force me to come here to grope me, this wouldn’t have happened. Now, suffer the consequences.”

Deen leaned down until her nose touched Erind’s. “I can just walk out of here.”

“But you’re not going to do that.”

“Oh, really? And why not?”

“Because I’ll give you a kiss for every dress you try.”

Deen straightened up. “Yo-you will?” she stammered, her voice a higher pitch than normal.

“God, no.” Erind laughed. “Why would I do that? You should’ve seen your face. Were you expecting me to actually do it? Weirdo.”

Deen’s face burned. The truth was that she did hope it’d happen—she wanted Erind to kiss her. Rather than admit it, which was tantamount to admitting defeat, Deen had to move forward. Confidence wins the day. “That’s three dresses so far,” she said, steadying her voice and jutting out her chin. Her heart raced. “You owe me three kisses.”

She felt embarrassed saying those words, hoping the sales lady outside wasn’t eavesdropping. She was even more scandalized that she wished Erind would accept it.

But of course, Erind wasn’t going to kiss her. The most Deen would get was Erind backing down, and they’d leave the store to return to the arrival area of the airport and wait for Mrs. Hartwell.

“Three kisses?” Erind rolled her eyes. “My best friend’s sooo needy.”

“What? I’m not need—Hey!”

Erind cupped Deen’s cheeks, letting the clothes she carried fall, squeezing Deen’s face so her lips jutted out as Erind pulled her down. “This is for the blue dress.” Erind pecked at Deen’s lips. Just a half-second contact.

Erind’s lips are so soft. A brief kiss, and yet it sent electric shocks through Deen’s body. Her sides tingled as if she was getting the chills. Her ears could hear only her thunderous heartbeat. She didn’t know what to do. Her mind became blank. She froze like a deer in the headlights.

“For the pink dress,” Erind said.

Deen closed her eyes knowing what to expect. Erind’s second kiss lingered for a couple of seconds. Their lips parted. Deen kept her eyes closed, not wanting to see Erind’s expression. And because she was ashamed. She felt like a dog hiding behind a curtain, thinking it was invisible if it couldn’t see their owner.

After a few seconds of waiting, the third kiss didn’t come.

Opening her eyes, Deen saw a grinning Erind. “I should’ve taken a picture of your stupid face,” she said.

“I don’t look stupid,” Deen huffed as she blushed again. She couldn’t think of a better comeback. She was becoming distinctly conscious of Erind’s small hands holding her cheeks. Warm and very delicate with thin fingers. Would her best friend feel her growing hot?

“Were you expecting me to kiss you again?” Erind asked.

Never back down. “Yes,” Deen said. “Because that was the deal.”

“Excuse me, ma’am?” the sales lady outside said. “I’ve brought some more outfits that you might like to try. Do you need any more assistance in there?”

“Everything’s fine!” Deen squeaked in panic. “We’re just—”

Erind pulled Deen down for the final kiss. Her tongue forced itself past Deen’s lips and pushed apart her teeth.

Memories of making out with Blanchette flooded Deen’s mind. She felt a longing between her legs. She wished for Erind’s tongue to reach deeper and deeper. But no. Erind’s tongue was smaller, way smaller compared to Blanchette’s. While Blanchette’s tongue was like a snake that buried down Deen’s throat, Erind’s tongue was just a small eel wiggling about in her mouth.

Unable to hold back any longer, Deen grabbed the back of Erind’s head with one hand and pulled her best friend closer for a deeper kiss. Her other hand went to the small of Erind’s back, hugging her waist tight. Deen was half-carrying Erind. Her nose got smooshed on Erind’s cheek in her eagerness to kiss her. She could smell Erind’s soft scent, like a newly bathed baby.

It was a whole different experience making out with tiny Erind. And Erind’s tongue was so cute. Deen couldn’t help herself, sucking hard on Erind’s tongue as if she could stretch it into her throat. Their teeth rubbed against each other in their wild kiss. That made Deen pause. She felt guilty for so forcefully kissing Erind who was more than a foot shorter than her.

But Deen just couldn’t contain her happiness. Erind was finally coming out of her shell, no longer hiding her true feelings. And it was the same as Deen’s. I should take this kiss slowly and slowly savor it.

Erind suddenly vacuumed Deen’s tongue into her mouth.

With her eyes closed, Deen couldn’t help but moan. She let Erind suck on her tongue. This was her first time exploring Erind’s mouth, and it was such a turn-on. Their tongues became entangled so Deen wouldn’t be surprised if they became knotted.

“Is everything alright in there?” It was the sales lady again.

Deen’s eyes flung open. A slap of clarity! Did they make too much noise? The sales lady got nearer. Deen could hear her footsteps. The shadow on the curtain becomes larger.

“Mhmmhm!” Deen moaned a protest into Erind’s mouth. We should stop this! Deen tried to peel off Erind’s hands from her cheeks, but Erind didn’t let go. Erind kept Deen’s head in place and continued their kiss. Deen wanted to look at her Guardian Angel for help, but couldn’t move her head. Gabe was silent. Why would it say anything to her? She wasn’t in actual danger.

But she was sure she’d die from humiliation if the sales lady discovered them making out.

Erind also had her eyes open, looking straight at Deen, an evil glint in them.

They were going to get caught! Deen wanted to tell off Erind or say something to the sales lady, but it’d just end up as muffled words while her lips were locked together with Erind’s. Worse if more moans came out.

“Excuse me, ma’am?”

Erind surfaced from the kiss and replied. “We’re fine! Thank you. My friend was just having some problems with the fit. It’s fine now. We’ll just call you when we need help.” Erind winked at Deen.

Deen stared daggers at Erind. She wouldn’t be surprised if her artificial Core granted her laser vision to melt her annoying best friend.

“I’ll leave the clothes on the bench, ma’am,” said the sales lady. “I have another customer to attend to. Just call me when you need help.”

“Sure, will do,” Erind replied in a singsong voice.

After the sound of footsteps faded, Deen glowered at Erind. “Why the fuck did you do that?”

“You said ‘fuck’ again,” Erind said. “It’s unbecoming of you.” She placed her hands on Deen’s waist. The black dress had rolled up again. “And it’s hard to take you seriously if you’re displaying your lace panties.” Erind pulled down the hem of Deen’s dress.

Deen could feel herself blushing way more than before. Add to that she was already flushed with arousal. She could see in the mirror that she was as red as a lobster. “How are you so nonchalant about what we just did?”

“What do you want me to do? Celebrate? High-five you? That was just a reward—a purely transactional interaction.”

“Are you saying it didn’t get to you?” Deen noted that Erind’s cheeks were pink. Upon closer examination, Erind’s pupils were also dilated and her breathing was a bit labored. Deen celebrated in her head. Erind was also turned on.

“Get to me what?”

“You know…”

Erind changed the topic. “My tongue hurts a bit.” She rubbed her cheeks and then the bottom of her lower jaw. “If I were a normal human, you would’ve ripped my tongue. Calm down on the sucking, okay?” Erind bopped Deen’s nose.

“Wha-what! You also sucked on my—”

Erind covered Deen’s mouth. “Sshhh. That’s not something you yell in a public place.”

“You’re the one who started this,” Deen furiously hissed like an angry cat.

“And you liked it.” Erind winked.

“I did.” Deen looked around. “Now, what do we do next…”

Erind shrugged. “You’ll try on more clothes.”

“Oh…” Deen let out softly. She hoped it would progress to—wait a moment. If she tried on more clothes, that meant more kisses. Or something more than a kiss.


Advanced chapters of all my stories on Patreon. Thanks to all Patrons supporting my stories! Shoutout to Whale and Ulbert!
Read my other stories:
Getting Hard - A litrpg on building a tank
A Dragon Gnawing Its Tail - A hero awakens to a future different from he what he expected
Join our Discord

14