Chapter 2
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"If this dress turns into a coat then I can go for a drive plus pairing this with a black shiny jeans , would be great." I said while patting my dress , checking out myself makes me look like a creep in the mirror. I noticed Arya seems to avoid contact with my eyes which literally means she knows something. "Spill. It's a command." Arya gritted her teeth before talking. "I saw someone entered your fathers study room again." Arya's nervous every time she does not want to be involved in my families feud "Who was it?" I sat down in my bed with crossed arms this means I don't care whoever that person was , I will be the one who will punish that person. "It was your brother Knox, Milady." Knox Owen , my first brother --the not so bad nor good brother , he can be likely a Autumn. Which means this is odd, since first brother is not interested about the families affair including business , Knox is born independent and maintaining on building his name throughout the world. We grew up with silver spoon , I am the youngest and only daughter of this household which is why everyone is strict when it comes to me but no one can dictate about my decision. I am Shreya Yuki Owen,18 years' old, just graduated from high school this year 2025 , I'll begin my college life at the end of this month. Mother wanted me to focus handling the family business but Father did not agree at that time , I do not even know how I made myself agree to it also-- but whether I like my major or not it runs in my blood that I need to learn a lot while I am still breathing. I begin to walk away from my room as Arya followed me from behind without saying anything.

When we nearly arrived at the patio entrance I waved my left hand to signal Arya that she needs to go to the opposite direction. As I entered my name was called , people were searching for me, I raised my right hand and smiled. "I am here, brother." Everyone's looking at me now , others are sending curious glances. Obviously this event will be printed out by tomorrow afternoon with pictures in the gossip society. Mekhi escorted me in the stage : I just noticed that he is the host, River on the other hand is sitting on the middle wearing a birthday balloon hat. Seems like my brothers are enjoying the mood right now. I saw mother and father in the left side of the pool while Knox is talking with a random girl mainly for business purpose only. Mekhi is now explaining to the crowd how hard for them it was to guide me as I grow up, River nodded. Since when did this two agree with each other? They always disagree when it is connected about me and Knox. I looked up in the night sky then fireworks showed up 'Beautiful'. Everyone else looked up , the longest word was 'Happy Birthday River Owen!'. I stick out my right leg in the edge of the stage playfully , my thoughts were superficial about feeling happy just like this moment. Mekhi grabbed the guests attention again as he pull me gently and drag River near me , he also called mother , father and Knox to the stage now. Somewhat I have a bad feeling about this. Mekhi told us to look at the right side and I regretted it. It was a picture of us , mother and father sitting down while holding hands showing their wedding rings , Mekhi , River and Knox holding my body above our mother and fathers head , I posed as wonder woman wearing a lettuce leaf on my forehead , the four of us was actually wearing Teletubbies color style which made it funnier to remember and embarrassing to watch. I finally understood that I am the only one who did not greet River a Happy Birthday. I grabbed Mekhi's mic and I started talking about how grateful I am to have River as a Brother, that was mostly it. "Happy Birthday my dearest second brother, River Owen. We love you!"

Sunrays slowly heating up the window pane in mid day , I felt my stomach growling as it is digesting air I inhaled while sleeping. I sat down and stretched my arms way up , up until I hear a satisfying cracking sound from my neck. I press the button above my headboard then the door directly open , the assigned servants entered my room bringing all the things I need for today. A scheduler stand near me as I listen to him while on the other side another person is responsible for the digital meetings. When there is no school yet , My father have a list of the tasks I need to do. Enough for me to get tired for a whole day but I like learning. Arya came in my room late after I ordered my servants to leave the room. She told me that Knox has left the mansion , as I entered the bathroom while she continued talking, I decided to grab Arya inside the bathroom while I am covering my whole body with a towel --she got stunned but sat down on the toilet seat lid then began talking again when she felt comfortable. "This is inappropriate, Milady." She said before discussing how Knox prepared the fireworks display perfectly for River. Relaxing tears from the shower slides down on my bare skin , on the ground my shadow danced with me. Forgetting that Arya is still inside the bathroom with me. Tapping the shower glass made me feel slightly sad, I can't believe I told a lie on my speech yesterday 'Dearest second brother.' Everyone has a different way and characteristics in the household mostly my family does not mind each others business , it is always do what u have to do we wont bother as long as we know it is the right thing to do, reasonable enough.

Wait--Arya told me yesterday that Knox go back to fathers study room at the same time prepared for the fireworks? How does this make sense. "Arya? What time did you saw Knox?" "Milady, it was two hours before the party started." I recalled Mekhi was not in the mansion that time. "Arya , I want you to follow Brother Mekhi's personal guard. I have a feeling my brothers are rebelling. "I was one hour behind to noticed yesterday, I should check my fathers study room but there is a possibility I will be implicated if I act rashly. I open the shower door at the same time Arya stood up. "You may go now. "Arya nodded and turned around but I hold her shirt which made her look at me. "Be careful Arya. I am sorry if I got you involve, again. "Arya smiled but it felt that it was the last smile I can see. "What ever will happen to me , promise me do not blame yourself Milady."

It has been two days , I don't see any trace of Arya's presence. I also got attached to this tasks father assigned, I should have minded the actual problem first but since my brothers has other ways to keep their life going I'm the only one who noticed unusual actions in these household. What am I going to do if Arya got injured it will be my fault, I should not have blurted those order out or else I won't keep the promise of not blaming my self. Rainbow spawned in the bay , I tried reaching it maybe there's a zero point triple zero percent to catch rainbows. I ain't even alone , the two assigned people for my daily task is always following me. A distant view of a human walks towards me, when that human almost go near me I knew it is Arya. Her body crashed on the rocks near the ocean, I ran to her cold body but she is still breathing. I feel relieved when I saw Arya again I am glad she did not hit her head on those rocks , she is wounded but the doctor I contacted told me it wasn't critical. 'What happened while she was away while following that guard secretly?' I tossed the papers I worked over night to pass it to my fathers company , I was born to be gentle , elegant and lady like , this was the image they wanted yet I keep thinking that the Ice cream Parlor Shop does not need a fully perfect replica of a Goddess. I have a family but they taught us to be independent, right or wrong the consequences of independent children like us can be reborn as we aged up in different aspects. After visiting Arya in the hospital I commanded two trusted guards of my own to protect her. Stepping my left foot out after I pushed the car door , I looked at the area and saw brother Mekhi's car , the Victor was produced by Aston Martins company. Mekhi specially bought that car from London. He rarely post stuff on his Instagram as to why he posted his car achievements instead is none of my business but that is how I know what car he used and where he bought it. 

0