“Bastards”
425 5 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Oh, the summoning of the heroes has succeeded!" shouted is a beautiful woman dressed just like a princess from the medieval era, with gold like hair extending to her waist and ocean blue eyes and wearing an expensive-looking beautifully embroidered dress that only helped produce her large breasts.

Wait, did she say "summoning", Does that mean I really got transported to another world one second I was dying and now I'm surrounded by multiple people dressed in fancy armour?

'T-th-this is aawssomme! I almost can't believe it even though it happening right now' see throughout my previous life I had abusive parents and they never cared for me, in fact, they didn't even grant me freedom they set strict rules that I had to obey and they were 1. No making friends 2. No telling anyone about our family situation  And 3. Come home right after school and if I broke any of the rules I would be beaten and I was basically forced to take care of myself for the past 16 years, that was because the only thing my parents cared about was money and were both gambling addicts but we were poor so when they ran out of money they went to loan sharks (*authors note* in case you don't know what a loan shark is, they are mafia or gang members that lend people money and are known for severely harming or killing people who don't pay the money back)

They went to casinos hoping that they could pay the loan sharks with the money they were going to make by winning and if you know anything about casino's you know that the casino always wins, long story short they lost all the money and then the loan sharks found out and threatened to kill us if they didn't pay the money by the Friday and today is Wednesday in a few days the gang members are going to bust through the door and kill us all. But then my father who had a look of fear in his eyes started talking to my mother I wasn't quite sure what they were talking about but they talked for about 3 minutes then they both turned around and looked at me with a sadistic yet desperate look on their face's. Then my father walked up to me and said, " Frey come with me" I followed him in confusion as he walked out of our cruddy apartment and walked toward the staircase at the end of the hall. When we reached it he abruptly stopped right in front of it and before I could even say a word he skidders behind me and with a  * humph * I felt myself being pushed toward the staircase, I tumbled down the stairs and with a * thwack * and a *  crack * I hit my head multiple time's and broke a few bones then * bang * I hit the cold pavement at the bottom of the staircase landing headfirst.

As I laid their half-dead, I peered at my father's face and saw a disgusting smile on his face as he let out a sigh of relief. He quickly ran down the stairs and noticed that I was still alive he then quickly squats down and puts his cold hands around my neck and begins to squeeze as he says " I'm sure you understand why I'm doing this, with the money from your life insurance your mother and I will be able to pay our debt to the loan sharks, and it's better if you are the only one that dies, we are the ones that made you after all so you have helped us in our time of need "  at that moment it became abundantly clear that my so-called parents never had the slightest shred of love for me.

And the sad part is that at that moment I realized what they were talking about earlier. They made the distinction to end their only son's life for money, and it only took them 3 minutes to decide on it. As my father choked the life out of me, I was only able to mutter one word... " b-bb-bastard's " the moment I said that I think I died and Now I'm Here.

If there is one thing that I'm sure it's that with this second chance I've been given, I'm going to have the freedom that was taken from me. I couldn't help but crack a smile. as I thought this a blinding orange light shone from below me I feel a horrible pain, it's as if I'm dying again... I'm losing conscienceless

" where am I," I say while opening my eyes, it's dark here how did I get here did die and get summoned again? ugh! my head is ringing

[ hidden mission completed, " get summoned twice " fire and dark magic unlocked. Two new null magic skill's acquired " slavemaster " cool downtime one-day second skill acquired " analyze " no cool down time. as a result of being summoned twice, you will keep your power's acquired from the first summoning. updating stats ]

[ update complete here are your current stat's

name: Frey Armstead

race: human, demon

titles: hero, slavemancer

level: 1

hp: 10000/10000

mp: 20000/20000

magic:

fire: unlocked

water: locked

air: locked

earth: locked

light: unlocked

dark: unlocked

null: unlocked

skills: holy armour, slavemancer, analyze

number of slaves: none

missions: acquire your first slave. ]

what was that? it's sounded like one of those systems from the novels I've read.

the moment after I said that a blinding light pierced through the pitch-black room leaving nothing to see but a menacing shadow with a pair of glowing luminescent eyes.

To be continued

10