Ch 29 – I’ll serve you tonight (Part 1 – 18+)
7.5k 14 231
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"You are... Then why the hell are you here!?"

 

"It's a long story but... The church's accusing my father of some stuff and sent an inquisitorial army."

 

"Oh wow... That's..." Ace was surprised. Very much so. Inquisitorial armies were the Holy Church's last resort when it came to punishing dissidents. She knew at least that far, despite her family having no direct ties to it. "But where are they?"

 

"They... stayed behind to fight." Necro sulked a little. While she still had hope, she knew how bad the situation was. As Soleir, she had faced The Church multiple times, including their armies... It was no easy task.

 

"Ah... I'm sorry... I didn't know..." Ace felt bad hearing the way she spoke about it. It was almost as she was telling her they were most likely dead, which made her feel quite guilty... She always considered it was not okay to pry into others' lives... Not because of courtesy or manners, but because she knew dark things would always end up being brought to light, and it would hurt both parties.

 

"No, they should be fine, I hope. I miss them already"... After this, Necro's air became distant, and lonely. 

The atmosphere seemed to gloom a little, and Ace had an idea on how to improve it. She was very embarrassed over what she was about to pull off but she hardened her resolve upon seeing Necro's lips turning into a depressed duckface.

 

"Oh... Okay... But hold up! You are way above me since I'm only a third princess! Shouldn't I call you Your Royal Highness?!" She said in a scared tone, yet, with a playfulness in her eyes.

 

Necro, brought back to reality, caught wind of her intention and suddenly focused on the girl, laid by her side. She fiddled with her short hair that looked like the water from a clean lake, and slowly rolled her finger down Ace's nape, making her shiver while blushing. Ace's cute reaction and effort made her push her idle preoccupations to the side.

 

"Only if Thy Grace is willing to take responsibility and serve me tonight." She said, their lips almost touching. Her hand already gripping on Ace's waist, pulling her body even closer to hers.

 

Ace touched their noses, while moving her left hand to Necro's Hip, pulling her body to face her, as she spoke. Before closing the gap between their lips with a kiss.

"Yes Ma'am. I'm honored by Your Royal Highness' proposal. For I shall heed." 

 

During the kiss, Ace started grabbing Necro's butt, while Necro herself caressed her back with love. Despite being her the one who started this play, Ace was very nervous, after all, she said she'd serve her. And she had no idea on how to do that properly.

Necro, however, did not care in the slightest.

'This feels so good... I may get addicted to this.' She turned, pulling Ace on top of her, freeing her hand that was beneath her body.

"You're too tired... I can help it a bit."

 

"You mean? Magic?"

 

"Why not?"

As they kissed again, Ace closed her eyes. Necro took the lead, holding Ace's ass with both hands. Two magic circles forming on her skin.

 

"Aaahhh~" Ace arched her body up and moaned loudly, as she felt Necro's mana flowing into her body. "Haah~ What did you do to me?"

 

"Hm? I mean, you're supposed to serve me right? So I made you a little more sensitive... Just for us to have more fun." A wicked smile was painted on Necro's face. She knew very well the implications of the magic she used. Of course this was not an original magic, but one The Church had used for a long time in torture. Sensing Wheel. A Water-Attribute magic that increased the target's sensitivity to Touch, Mana and Heat by several-fold. Of course, this could be used for hundreds of things other than torture, right? Aside from this, the other magic she cast was a basic Exhaustion Relief. A magic that did exactly what it sounds like, relieving the target from exhaustion and making it feel ready for action. Of course, she used it on herself too.

 

"You're so mean..." Ace smiled, running her hand towards her own crotch as she lowered herself again towards Necro. Her legs felt lighter.

 

"Hold up! Did you just cast two magics at the same time on me?!"

 

"Yeah, why?"

 

"You can do Simultaneous Casting?!"

 

"Yeah, why?"

 

Ace's body started feeling hot. Even more so than before, every single time she breathed, her pussy would move slightly, sending a jolt of pleasure throughout her whole body. She could feel the wetness with her hands and she'd tremble every time, yet she somehow was managing to keep control of herself. Even she herself was surprised, she was able to hold onto her consciousness.

 

"You know..." She said. "I hate how you always humiliate me with your talent... So... Only for tonight, I'mma make you surrender!"

While saying so, she turned her hand around, holding Necro's crotch while sitting on it, letting her own wet slit slide on her forearm. The pleasure was tremendous, yet she managed to lean down and hold Necro's breast with her other hand.

 

"Nyaah~" Necro let go a kitten-like moan as Ace's fingers pinched her nipple and slid on top of her labia at the same time. She rolled her eyes as Ace kissed her mouth, increasing the pressure on her fingers. 

 

"Wait." Ace said, getting up a little. "I need to return you yesterday's favor." 

Necro bit her lip as Ace slid down both her panties and her own. Showing her naked groin for the first time. Necro flushed as Ace spread her legs open.

 

"Ah... It's cute isn't it?"

 

"Hah?! What?"

 

"Yours" She said.

 

"Kyun!" Necro flinched as Ace quickly flicked her clit with her index.

 

"It's cute and tidy isn't it. Are you sure you're human?"

 

"Where does that come from!??"

 

"See..." Ace slowly brought her face closer to her crotch, her hot breath tickling Necro's thighs. "Everything about you is perfect. Even if I search for it, there's no way I can find any kind of flaw."

 

"Haaaah~ hmm" Necro moaned lewdly, covering her mouth as soon as possible to soften her moans. Ace's hot and small mouth covered her labia, while her small tongue slipped in between them. 

 

'She's so wet...' Ace could feel a steady stream of warm liquid flowing onto her tongue. Her body burning every time she felt Necro's thighs twitch.

 

Necro could see and feel every time she breathed. Her body was slowly turning limp by her tongue. Of course she hadn't left herself out of the Sensing Wheel spell... But the sensitivity boost was even more than she had expected. Even Ace's hands on her inner thighs were incredibly pleasing. She could feel her insides contracting every time her thumbs rubbed her skin. 

 

"Hawmmmmmmmmm~!"

231