Ch 32 – A full-course meal (18+)
6.5k 12 215
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Pleee~ase!" Ace pulled her face down towards her chest while pleading. Necro's mouth went back to sucking on her nipple while enjoying the sound of Ace's moans. While curving her hand, Necro slid her thumb over Ace's clit. As she moved her hand back and forth, she carefully rubbed her thumb against her. After a couple minutes, Ace's moans started to become louder, as she propped her hips up and down with Necro's hand. She raised the speed further, and using the juices that dripped down, Necro slid her pinky inside her soft asshole.

Ace started to scratch her back, making Necro moan from the exciting pain. She could feel Ace's body pressing up on hers in an attempt to arch. Anticipating her orgasm, Necro shut her mouth with a kiss, vibrating her fingers as she continued fucking both her pussy and ass.

Ace's mind turned completely blank, the pleasure was enormous. Necro's fingers felt to her as entities with their own will, exploring her insides from both places, while still rubbing her clit. Not only that, her other hand never ceased to pinch and roll her sensitive nipple, and her tongue explored her mouth non-stop. It was overwhelming. Completely overwhelming.

'Do I even need that? Isn't this already too much for me?' As the thought started to cross her mind, it was washed away by pleasure as her body began convulsing in amazing orgasm.

"AH~" She gasped for air as the pleasure began subsiding, only to have her mind blown away by another, way more powerful pleasure.

Necro watched in amusement as Ace's body arched completely. Her eyes rolling and hips convulsing, as she began pouring her mana from her fingertips.

'Oh shit! I've overdone it.' It took her a second to realize Ace was almost convulsing, before kissing her mouth again and calming her body down.

'What even is this?' Amidst the pleasure that blew her mind away, Ace's consciousness drifted. Dark-blue mana stormed around her, sending shiver every time it touched her "body".

Rather... This was herself. As time seemed to stop for a second, she felt Necro's fingers inside her, and the torrent of mana flowing in from them.

'So this is what it really feels like... It's nothing like that time.'

As a feeling of fulfilment and peace roiled up, she could feel the mana accumulating inside her. Her eyes rolled as the power surged, and she lost herself.

Only for a split second, before Necro's lips touched her once again, and all the excess mana was pulled out in a fell swoop, bringing her back to reality.

"Hah~! Hah~! Hah~! Hah~! God~!"

"Are you okay?!" Necro asked. Worry was clear in her eyes. She knew she went too far, but not how much. She only had a rough idea of why she had gone too far from her almost lost memories.

"Okay!?" Ace, still trembling, jumped on her, kissing. The warmth from her tongue and the passion in her lips slowly relaxed Necro's tension. "Never, ever do that to me again! I thought I was gonna die from pleasure!" Ace started laughing on top of Necro, making her laugh too...

"Hahaha! Shit... You scared the hell out of me. I thought I'd hurt you."

"It was just too good... But please, never do that again. I might lose myself."

"Yeshh~, sorry..." Necro apologized half moaning as Ace licked her earlobe.

"Don't be... That was fucking amazing! It was leagues apart from last time I tried it..."

"Mana Pouring?"

"Yeah... I'd done it once while searching for a powerful mage... He said he'd prove his worth. I mean... It felt good... But this was something else completely!"

"Heeh... You mean you did it with someone else..."

"Hah?! NO! Don't get me wrong! It was just the mana! Just the mana!" Ace freaked out after seeing Necro's jealous face.

"I was joking, idiot." She patted Ace's head. "I was just wondering... Am I really that different..."

"YEAH!? I really felt like I was gonna die. The mana was so pure I felt it was diluting even my consciousness away. Let alone that! It felt like I was being assimilated with something much bigger... Are you sure you are human?"

"Haha~... Don't joke around... Of course I'm human!" ... 'I think.' Necro felt a little weird with those words. She knew she wasn't supposed to be human after the spell and didn't know what went wrong and what were the implications of the failure... Maybe it wasn't a complete failure?

Anyhow, her whole body felt weak after all that exercise. Her hands were dulled and her legs still twitching occasionally.

"Let's do this again sometime, but the mana part. I'm worried about you."

"Yeah..." Ace clung onto her chest harder. "If I were to become addicted to this mana I'd probably die without you." Necro was slightly shocked by her straightforwardness.

"What do you mean?"

"Ah... see... The person who tried to prove themselves was the Headmaster of the Magician Headquarters... He's a big shot... If you are that far apart from him, I don't expect to find anyone anywhere near your level."

'Oh shit... I might have overdone it this time...'

"We should try and get some rest." While hugging Ace, who laid on her chest, Necro thought about what she should do about what Ace just told her and the implications of it... She'd already realized there was something wrong about her mana from yesterday's fire spell, but for it to be this massive...

'She might be exaggerating, right?' She considered the possibility, but thinking about how excited Ace became from seeing her use Liquefaction magic before... That'd hardly be the case

'This girl is not normal... Nor am I.' She thought, combing the now asleep girl's hair with her fingers, before she herself fell into slumber for the couple of hours that preceded the sunrise.

 

"Are they done...?" A disheveled girl asked herself with a guilty consciousness. She stared down at her naked self as she realized what she had been doing for the best part of the last couple hours...

"I'm a sinner! Uwaaa! God, please forgive me!" And she cried a couple minutes over her small slip in faith, before managing to sleep too.

 

 

215