Commission incoming and Poll (News)
4.3k 9 119
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

YES! We have a commission on the way.

I commissioned the artist @MyClaritye for a full body drawing of our cute and tiny Necromancer. It should be here somewhere around March. It will be first made available only for patrons and posted here together with a chapter after a week or two.

With this in mind, please vote for which character you want portrayed in the next commissioned drawing. 
You are also free (and even encouraged) to comment or PM me small artists (<1500 Followers) that you want showcased here. I'll be focusing on those whose rates fall under my budget of  R$100 (Around $20) regardless of type of drawing so long as I like their style and they have a reasonable ETA for their commissions.

If you want more commissions make sure to check my Patreon where I have advanced chapters of all my novels available for $3 (Please bear in mind I'm unable to have advanced chapters for Necro that consistently and maintain the release rate, which may have them be 0 at times. My days are very full lately with Uni and work.)

On a side note, today's chapter in under-way and being worked on right now since it's a crucial part to the development of the novel (It takes me much longer than usual to write those for some reason).

Have a nice day people! 

Which character you want to see next on a commission?
  • Mary Votes: 25 16.4%
  • Ace Votes: 97 63.8%
  • Lyara Votes: 14 9.2%
  • Soleir Votes: 7 4.6%
  • Other (Leave it in the comments) Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Necro (Again) Votes: 9 5.9%
Total voters: 152 · This poll was closed on Mar 4, 2021 12:08 AM.
119