Ch 43 – Mass Raise Undead
4.1k 20 174
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Such a shame... But I guess it is what it is..."

 

"What?" Ace asked inquisitively after hearing Necro's self-directed complaint.

 

"Not much really... I think I'll have to make do with zombies this time."

 

"But why!?" Ace remembered vividly Necro's explanation of the two subtypes of undead and thought she needed a reason. "Didn't you tell me they were much worse?"

 

"Haaah..." Necro sighed. "It's not that I want it, you know...? I just don't have enough mana to clean up all the bodies and then raise them. Anyhow, unless I use a plague zombie, I can't guarantee no skeletons will come regardless.

 

"Why don't you just have me give you some mana?"

 

"Ah... I didn't consider that... Would you mind?"

 

"Of course not! I'd only be returning the favor!"

 

"I see..." Necro grabbed the hem of her dress and pulled it over her head at once, stripping herself almost naked in a mere second.

 

"Heh." To say this was just unexpected for Ace would be a clear understatement. The image of the almost naked necromancer, dressed only by thin dark underwear, staring back at her in front of a pile of corpses was awe inspiring. 

 

"Come already... Or did you give up?" Necro embraced herself with her arms, caressing them as she looked down sheepishly. Her cute action flipped a switch in Ace, reminding her of what she was to do.

 

"Ah, sorry." Ace walked forward, and hugged Necro from behind.

 

As soon as she felt Ace's reassuring embrace, Necro loosened her arms and grabbed Ace's. She shivered as Ace kissed her nape.

 

"I'll begin." She whispered in Necro's ear, who slightly nodded her head in silence.

 

"Haaah!" Necro moaned as Ace's mana began to pour inside her. Since her mana quality was inferior to hers the effects were quite mild, but still very pleasant nonetheless. It only lasted a couple minutes, but to both it felt like a long time. Necro's mana pool was restored to a certain extent but not much. Just enough.

Everything had been measured to a certain extent, which is why Necro had undressed. The more physical contact, the more efficient the mana transfer. Of course, had Ace also undressed it would've been much better... but in that case both would probably not hold back and they'd be way behind schedule for returning.

 

"Thanks." Necro turned around, blushing, and kissed Ace's mouth.

 

Ace's hands slid down from her back amidst the kiss, making her hairs stand on end. Necro melted as her hands grabbed her by the ass, pulling the two of them closer together.

 

Unbeknownst to them, a Subjugation Class monster covered his eyes with his front paws while laying on the ground.

 

"Time's up." Necro said, teasing, as she parted their lips.

 

"Okay..." Ace's eyes rounded a little, like a pleading kitten, wanting more time with her.

 

"Don't be like that." Necro gave her a peck kiss on the lips. "We still have the whole night."

 

"But!"

 

"No buts." As Necro said this, she peeled herself away from Ace, grabbing her dress on the floor and giving it a good pounding to get rid of any leaves and dirt, before putting it on. She walked backwards, propping her ass up against Ace's waist as she started dressing herself overhead. 

 

"You're such a cocktease." Ace said, biting her lip, as she held Necro's thighs around her waist.

 

"Fwa~!" Necro looked back towards her, as her arms and head appeared from the holes in the dress, letting it fall down over her body and Ace's hands. "Of course I a- Hah~!" She moaned, looking straight into Ace's eyes as she grabbed her by the pussy.

 

"I too know how to tease." Ace winked, letting go of her slowly, watching as the dress slid down to cover Necro's round buttocks and panties. 

 

"Okay, okay, I get it. I'll give you some later." Necro said, walking towards the pile of corpses. 

"But now, I have to deal with all of these." Once more, Necro gathered a large amount of mana. It wasn't nearly as much as last time, but more than when she liquefied the Wolf's body. 

"Liquefaction"

 

The large magic circle once again formed beneath the pile of corpses. Ace covered her mouth and nose with her own dress, while looking intently at Necro. This was a fancy casting, but the shock from seeing the casting of Raise Greater Undead was so much that this now felt like any old magic.

 

Again, the bodies of all soldiers, who pretended to be bandits, melted into a dark leachate. The smell of rotten flesh, although surprisingly tame, was completely different from that of the wolf's corpse. It had a more potent undertone, that instead of nauseating, could be more described as dreadful. Even Necro had to cover her nose with her hand to avoid it as the wind wafted it in their direction, making Ace cough. Thankfully, the magic was not disturbed and was done in a few more seconds. Now, a pile of human bones could be seen. 

 

'This could be a problem...' Necro thought, as she stared at the intertwined mess of bones of all kinds. It was only not worse because the corpses were still wearing clothing, which helped keep the bones together. That and the fact that Necro tuned her magic not to completely dissolve connective tissue. 

"Now comes the hard part..." She muttered. 

"Ace, I'll use almost all of my mana, so I may need your help to get back to the shed."

 

"Okay."

 

"Let's get this going, Shall we?" She told herself, turning towards the pile of bones. 

 

Ace trembled as the wind from the massive amount of mana hit her. This was even more than that time. It was in another league. This was five, no, almost ten times the size of her own mana pool.

'Did my mana even make a difference?' She thought, as she stared at the sheer mass of mana. 

 

Necro herself was sweating. She had never tried casting this magic in her last life without using any media. It would take an enormous quantity of mana to compensate, so she gathered almost all of her mana pool, leaving behind only enough as to not pass out. It was this kind of magic. 

 

Dozens of small magic circles formed on the skulls of the skeletons, making Necro smile a little. A Gigantic magic circle formed in the air above the pile of carcasses that were once people, and slowly made its way down to the bottom of it, seeping the same dark miasma as last time. This time, however, a lot of it stuck onto a single one of the skeletons on the way down.

 

"Mass Raise Undead"

174