Announcement! (Here we go again)
3.7k 0 82
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As you all know, I have committed myself to keep all my successful novels free to read for as long as possible.
To make that possible, changes are bound to be made, especially when it comes to platforms that allow me to keep it that way.

If you like this novel, please consider reading up to 8Advanced Chapters that are now available on my Patreon.
Else, I know we are all facing hard times and this is a worldwide issue. So, I'm happy to say that the future has a way to make all of us happy and to allow you, a reader who cannot afford to pay for the content, to read it for free while also helping me.

Please bear in mind that this change is very important for you, who wants to read as many chapters as possible.

I'll be releasing further details about this change on my Discord, which you can join at:
https://discord.gg/JsWnJMtvQJ

I'm also happy to say that, next week, one more fitting Illustration for this novel will be made available on patreon (finally) and that, sometime this week, a WIP of the promised NSFW Illustration will be made available for Divine Realm ($12+) Patrons. All you have to do is stay tuned on Discord for news of the progress of both commissions.

See ya later, and hope you enjoyed today's chapter!

82