Ch 64 – A smooth ride
3.4k 5 132
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So..." After the dust settled a bit, Mary asked. "what are you guys doing here?"

"Ah, I came to update the undead on what we are doing next and give them orders." Necro gave a plain explanation.

"Like?" Mary tilted her head a little as she walked towards her and the large wolf undead.

"Eh... I kinda wanted them to take care of that shed for us. It'd be nice to have a sleeping place whenever we come by." She began. "Also, they can hunt for animals and do some simple tasks. The problem is, they have to make sure nobody sees them."

"I can see why... It's also not like they can come with us, right?"

"Precisely. I'll take them with us whenever we are alone and it's a long journey... But for going to towns and everything, they can't even enter no matter what so... they are better off hunting for experience."

"I see..."

"Fuaaa~! What are you two up to?" Mary and Necro turned to the side, to see Ace stretching herself. She was still a little short of breath, but enough was enough.

"Mary was asking why we came here. Now that it's all said and done, let's go back. Shall we?" *snap*

"Eh? Why are you not moving?" Mary asked, realizing Necro and Ace hadn't moved an inch. Only to then see the large wolf casually stroll in front of the two.

"Hup!" Necro jumped onto the back of the beast, pulling Ace up. "What about you? Not coming?"

"Eeeeehhhhh!? You want me to ride it?" Mary was stunned. Even the thought of riding such a powerful undead was something unearthly for her, let alone actually doing it.

"Of course. It's much faster." Necro explained, but what really drove it home was Ace's taunt.

"Don't be a pussy! Come!"

With Ace's words, Mary clenched her fists and bit her lip. All it took was one incursion before extending her hand towards Necro, to be swiftly pulled up onto the beast.

"I'll hold onto you, please hold onto his neck, ok?" Mary wondered why Necro pulled her up in front of the two. But it was pretty obvious, now that she thought about it after Necro's words. In silence she embraced the monster, while bearing the feeling of Necro's hands around her waist, underneath her blouse.

"Ky-" She let escape a faint bit of a moan, as she felt One of Necro's hands slide into her chausses.

"Make sure to hold on tight. We don't want to fall." A Devil's sweet voice echoed into hear ear, before Nase started to accelerate. By the time she had a chance to blink, they were already travelling at full speed towards the shed.

"Amazing..." Mary muttered while looking back, to see the skeletons also running, but quickly falling behind. Above all, the ride was smooth, perfectly smooth. Comparing it to what she'd experienced on horseback and even the most luxurious carriages was like comparing a gold nugget to a piece of rock. And as a plus factor, she could feel Necro's body against her back, her face lying between her shoulders. She could also kinda feel Ace's arms that were wrapped around Necro, but very little.

Around halfway there, she could feel Necro's grip tighten around her waist, and her hand laid between her legs to start trembling.

"Huumm~" Mary bit her lip as she held her moan inside, thinking this was just a teasing. She could still feel Necro behind her, but the faint sensation of Ace's arms was stronger. 'Eh... She probably god squeezed of something.' Mary thought as Necro's hand found a comfortable position over her slit, and calmly stood there. More than anything, the warmth of her hand, and the feeling of her chest and face on her back made Mary feel embraced, or rather, loved.

In the end, the over half-hour trip took them only slightly over ten minutes, not enough for much to happen. As soon as she felt Necro's arms unwind from her waist, as the wolf laid down on the ground, she jumped down from the wolf's back. Mary was still numb from the incredible experience... but not enough to not notice the strange atmosphere surrounding the blushing Necro, and the smug Ace.

'What were these two doing...' She thought to herself, until she remembered what Necro had done back then. 'A sweet kind of revenge... I see.' She starred in contemplation, until Necro hopped happily towards her, hugging.

"You should go and get dressed, we'll only wait for the rest of the undead to arrive and then set foot."

"Huh? But I a-... Nevermind, I see..." Mary took a second to realize what she was talking about, but putting on her armor was an important thing.

As Mary ran off to the shed, Necro's gaze turned onto the forest, as she slowly started to see the shadows of the undead in the distance.

"Don't do this again." She said out loud.

"You talking to me?" Ace asked, feigning ignorance.

"Whom else could it be? It's just the two of us here, and the wolf did nothing wrong." Necro spoke annoyedly, turning towards Ace with a serious expression.

"But I didn't-"

"Cut the crap. You know what you did. Don't."

"I- ... Sorry..." Ace thought about continuing to play dumb, but Necro's serious eyes told her now was not the time.

"It's fine..." Necro's tone relaxed, "Just be careful, that was not the time for that." she just gave a vague reason for her complaint. "They are almost here."

"Already?" Ace was honestly surprised. It hadn't even been five minutes since they arrived.

"They are pretty fast, faster than me and you at least." Necro began. "But it should take them a couple more minutes at least... They are still quite far."

"Eh...  I see... But how do you know? Can you talk to them through telepathy or something?"

"I mean... I probably could if I tried with magic. I can without it when they are really close, but... I can just see them over there, you know?" Necro pointed towards somewhere into the forest.

"There? There's just darkness." Ace squinted, trying to see something, but there really was nothing there, just a dark meadow.

"I see... I guess I can see in dark places better than you..." Necro murmured, thinking about Mary and Ace's comment last night.

"Probably."

I guess most of you read my note on Dungeon's latest chapter, if not, here it is:

Sorry for the lack of chapters this week, moving was harder than anticipated and the accident with my foot made it even harder and rushed. I just couldn't keep up. Today is the day, I'm leaving in a handful of minutes for my surgery. Wish me luck. And I hope later today I can come back home and start writing once again. Thanks for the patience and support. See you all later today.

My surgery went well and I'm already back home. I'll only know whether it worked for sure in a handful of days, but at least it didn't go horribly wrong. I hope I can make up for the lack of chapters during this month and the next. See y'all Thursday with another release.

132