Chapter 2
45 3 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Spacings between dialogue
  • Thanks for the reminder! Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Yeah, idiot what else would you do? Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Poggers Votes: 1 33.3%
Total voters: 3

 

 

 

I walked to my normal lunch spot, expecting it to be empty, finding Alex there waiting for me.

”Clay! I saved you a seat!” Alex said while gesturing to the empty bleachers around us.

I calmly sat down and said “Thanks, it’s hard to get a seat here sometimes.” Alex smiled a toothy grin before his face turned serious. I froze, he was about to ask me a question.

”Clay, are you really ok with sitting alone?”

”Yeah, but it’s nice to sit with someone too” I replied with a smile that I meant. Alex is like a sticker from the store you didn’t know you need it but it really brightens up your day.Is it just me or is that a little insulting? Maybe, I hope not. Alex smiles back, then we start eating lunch.

...

A few minutes of almost silent chewing pass, then I chirp up and say “you asked me about the meeting for DnD yesterday right?”

He nods, saying “I didn’t know if we were doing it this week.” 

“Of course we’re doing it! With a cliffhanger like last time? You all are so doomed!” I made hand motions of slitting my own throat. Now, Kaden was incapacitated in the middle of the camp while Elias had the most recent watch and hadn’t gotten his heal spells back yet. Alex was a sorcerer who specializes in useful things. Like transmutation. Also the fact that he has quickened detect magic drives me crazy sometimes. Far too smart for his own good.

I have another friend who literally made fireball look like a versatile spell. I need less nerdy friends sometimes. At least Gabe wasn’t some fighter who just greater cleaves an entire army using power attack. Gabe has a unique sort of mobile fighter. He uses the mobility feat to just sneak up to the boss with magic swiftness boots that give him 3 rounds of a 35 foot movement speed. 

With me day dreaming about how awesome my players are. I forget to eat lunch, darn.

...

So after school and my lack of homework. I play some Minecraft, who doesn’t love Minecraft? I’m trying to get protection V on my boots and I’ll be maxed out. Then Darth (that’s his gamertag I don’t actually know him) can’t just kill me if he decides to try and attack. My sisters arrive home and join me. Eiry is really good at Redstone, I’m actually jealous at this point.

After multiple hours of Minecraft and dinner. Elias messages me, inviting me to play among us. I really can’t say no to that can I? 

...

“I know it has to be Elias. He didn’t do keys.” Elias sighs and says

”Guys I have a strategy, I run down and get to the life monitor as soon as possible”

I say as the other imposter “Elias did run down and immediately checked vitals.”

Kaden reaffirmed “Yes but you did keys and Elias didn’t, how do you know that he didn’t kill Darth?”

Elias says “Kaden! Keys are literally a super fast task! It doesn’t matter when you do them!”

”It’s RIGHT THERE” Kaden sounds angry oh no. This argument goes on and on.

Until Kaden says “I can’t deal with you guys right now. Goodnight” He quits and leaves the call a moment later.

I say “I’m kinda done as well, so this is definitely the last round for me.”

Everybody agrees except for Elias. Who almost screams “Guys I literally don’t do keys every game!” We finish up, and I head off to bed after saying goodnight.

 

 

2