Chapter 5 *spoilers don’t read*
37 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

WARNING BLOOD AND FEAR AND GUNS AND SADNESS

 

I was grabbed and had a gag put over my mouth, I was still frozenin shock, a volunteer? The voice I had heard wasn’t one of the guards. They were mostly female and the guys all had deep voices that spoke to their size. This was crisp and confident, a leader then, the organizer of this stunt.

As I was being dragged I got a good look at him, wearing a suit over... kevlar, smart but obviously not expecting to fight. I ended up being dragged out the front doors of my school. I was then flipped up and hid behind. I started crying alligator tears when I saw the cops. I had guns being pointed at me from a semicircle around the school. They didn’t have the riot shields from the 202o protests thanks to our newer president reallocating funds to different sections of the police. 

I thrashed as I was carried up to a tent with a gun pressed to my shoulder, angled for my heart. We entered and there was a black haired woman at a table, wearing full combat armor. She said in a serious tone “set the boy aside, you already have nearly a hundred hostages.”

Out of sheer spite I screamed through the gag “RUDE” to which she frowned harder. The man holding me spoke again

”I would stop talking like you’re in control of this situation. My organization wants the money or we will start killing a hostage every hour, starting at midnight tonight.” The sun was still up, so I hoped everything would be fine.

”You will have your money in time, please sit”

The man shakes a little behind me. Probably shaking his head. He’s hiding his entire body behind me, I suddenly feel fat.

“No thank you, I’ve been trying a new health routine that involves not dropping my hostage.”

The woman doesn’t flinch and responds, “come in”

Two police walk in through the entrance my captor walked through, their guns click and fire at... The woman! She had already reacted and thrown the table up while dodging to the side.

bang dher gun fires and one fake police drops as the other fires again, the man holding me fires at her as well.

She gets hit in the boob where a vest would shield as she fires again.

bang she drops the other guard with a shot through the skull. I throw up behind my gag at the sight of the blood as my crying starts up again.

I really don’t want to die. I had so many plans! I don’t get another try! 

bang I stiffen with shock as a bullet passes through my gut and out the other side, then another, and another. The leader drops me, firing a gunshot into the air as he falls. I lay there, crying stopped. The woman looks at me and pulls off her glasses and looks at me with the most polarizing brown eyes I have ever seen.

“I’m so sorry”

She then puts them back on before turning around to exit the tent. Then she falls, a bullet in the back of her head as the school lights up with fully automatic gunfire. I continue crying as I start to feel colder, the gunshots continue as the cops are pushed back, their single fire weapons not enough against m-16 or something, snot is leaking out of my nose as I start screaming

”Help! Please! I don’t want to die!” I try dragging myself out of the tent but, it’s...so...cold. The blood on the ground is so dark, darker than the puke covering my red shirt.

so I crawl ,dying, hand stretched out screaming for help as another bullet collides with my brain from the school, causing me to slump to the ground. Thinking about the people that I hoped I would see one more time.

...

 

2