Chapter 9
18 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Do expect good plot?
  • Yes! (You’re gonna get letdown) Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No (thanks) Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t care (still thanks) Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 1

Keep leaving my outlines in... then the chapter doesn’t match it.-_-

I sit breathing on the rolling stretcher as they bring me into the... Police station? The walls are this boring brown and I don’t see any receptionist. I guess they’ll just treat me here? As I’m rolled in a man greets the paramedics and tells them they have it from here. I’m a bit despondent, I don’t want to go with him but it’s necessary. 

...

After waiting in the interrogation room they’d brought me into I was starting to panic, it wouldn’t take this long if they weren’t preparing something like truth serum. Jail is a terrifying place, I might drop the soap!  I chuckle but actually whimper. I have no idea what’s going to happen to me. Oh maybe their contacting my parents! I smile at the thought.

I hear some people walking up to the door to the room, speaking in muffled tones. Click, the man who greeted the paramedics walks in, followed by... the woman from the school. She’s dead, I saw her get shot in the head. I go deathly pale. She closes the door before turning and smiling at me. The man begins with

“we have not contacted your parents, we also will not be contacting them for the foreseeable future.” I jump in outrage, snapping out of my shock from seeing the woman. I ask in a wrathful, quiet tone.

”what do you mean?”

He smiles before saying

”We think you are impersonating this boy.” She nods while he waves his hand towards my body until he continues “Clay Wiley Jack is dead, there’s no way you could be him.”

A look crosses my face that says what in the hell could you mean? He chuckles, before slamming his hands on the desk and  yelling

”What criminal organization ordered those children to be used as hostages?!”

I yell back “How is she alive?I saw her get shot in the head!”.

He calmly says “we are asking the questions here.” He then shakes his head while taking a deep breath.

“I have been working to find the organization that did this, yet the only one who recalls anything about the event is Agent Sheila.”

My face contorts in confusion, “I remember the guy pulling me up to the tent! She shot through me to kill the leader!”

”Pull up your shirt.”

I pull up my ‘shirt’, revealing circular scars. My leg aches.

They stare, seeing the scars.

”You were found in a morgue by the man you murdered?”

He's probing for something specific. He wanted to know if something was up. Lying won’t work.

“I... yes, I really wish I hadn’t wanted revenge. He said something then made conclusions and jumped around stupidly. I killed him in self defense.”

”How did you kill him?”

”Luck, pure terrifying luck. I should be dead twice over by now. I was so scared.”

He frowned “I don’t think you would have died.” He nodded to someone behind me. Bonk wheeere’s the... lad..y?

 

 

 

2