Chapter 1
908 4 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

One morning Yuka Takaoka gets up for school and that's where this story begins.

 I Yawn.

 "What time is it?"

I Check my phone.

"Fuck, I'm going to be late again"

I quickly put on my school uniform and rush off to school without eating breakfast. When I get to homeroom I am just barely missing the start of homeroom by a few minutes.

"This is the third time this week Takaoka when are going to get your act together? Well until you do I will keep seeing you after school in detention. Now take a seat." Said the homeroom teacher,  Mr.Takehiko, in an Annoyed tone.

I walk to my seat in the back of the class. "That dude's a major asshole, I tried really hard today to get here on time but apparently, that isn't good enough," I thought.

My stomach Growls. Damn, I'm hungry. If I knew I was gonna have detention Anyways I would have breakfast and made some lunch. I should try and find Yua and ask her for some food. *Bell rings* Finally, I can get something to eat, hopefully. I walk out of the classroom goes to the cafeteria. "Where is she?"

I scan the cafeteria until I spot a slightly smaller-than-average, really cute girl. That's Yua, she as cute as always. I walk up to her table.

"Hey Yua, is this seat taken?"

"Uhhh, no is not Yuka, do you want to sit here?" Said Yua is a slightly flustered manor.

"Yes, I always want to seat with my best friend."

"Say Yua?"

"What?"

"I forgot to bring any food today, could I have some of yours?"

"Again"

"Yeah, Sorry"

"Uh, it's fine just take what you want."

"Thanks, this why you're my best friend," said Yuka in a happy voice while hugging her. 

*Yua blushes a little*

"Hey umm Yuka, do you uh... Want to like... Walk home together or something today?"

"I'm sorry Yua I can't today, I have detention."

"I see," said Yua with a sad look on her face.

"But tell you what, I'll spend all day with you tomorrow. How's that sound?"

Yua's eyes light up.

"Yeah, sounds good"

We talk until it's time for our next class. The rest of the day passes by uneventfully until it's time for me to go to detention. I walks into the detention room.

"You here, now to take a seat." Said Mr.Takehiko with a nasty glare.

" When will you learn. Are you happy doing this almost every day?"

"Yes, I'm really happy," said Yuka in a sarcastic tone.

"Oh really now, well you should be because I and my son have stay after school because of you," said  Mr.Takehikoa angrily.

"The only reason he needs to stay is that you overprotective of him." Whispered Yuka.

"What was that"

"Oh... I said that... I really like how you enforce and protect the school's rules."

"Really. You think so?"

"Tootaaallly"

"Well, I got something to do so I'm stepping out for a bit. Okuda watches her while I'm out. And you, don't even think about doing anything to him."

Mr.Takehiko leaves the room.

"Hey, Okuda was it? It must be tough with how overprotective your father is of you."

"It's not that bad, he just cares a lot about me that's all."

"That's one way to look at it. So do you have any hobbies?"

" Uhh, well... My father makes me cook."

"Really? Do you enjoy it?"

"Yeah, when you get to cutting something is it's pretty fun."

"How good are you?"

" I don't know, the only person who tried my cooking is my dad, but he says it's really good."

"Well, I'd love to try it sometime"

"I have no problem with that, but I don't know if my dad would be okay with it."

"Ah.. yeah, I guess he would have a problem with it, I haven't exactly made a good impression on him."

"Before you said that only your father was the only one who tried your cooking, why hasn't your mother?"

Okuda has a sad look on his face.

"My parents are divorced"

"Damn, that was pretty shitty of me, wasn't it? Makes sense though" I thought.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to."

"It's fine it was a while ago." Said Okuda with a forced smile.

"Damn, I need to fix this somehow", I thought.

Before she could say anything the Mr.Takehiko enters the room. "Just great now there's no way I can talk to him with him here," I thought.

The rest of the detention passes by uneventfully.

"Alright you're free to go home," said Mr.Takehiko

Without seeing an opportunity to speak to Okuda she leaves. When I get back home I notice that my mother isn't home. That's strange she usually her by now, sure she works late but never this late." She walks by the fridge and notices a note on it. I read the note. 

"Honey, I'm going to get home late today so don't wait for me and make yourself whatever."

Oh, I get it. Guess I missed this in the morning. She heads upstairs to her room. I should go to bed, I have a feeling tomorrow will be a long day. I go to sleep.

 

18