Chapter 10
170 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 Why is Yua here? 

Well, it's not like she can't be here this something to do with school so it's not that strange. But why is she next to Okuda? It'll probably be a little awkward but I'll only know if I just go up and talk to her.

"Hey, Yua all long time no see. How have you been?" I said awkwardly.

"Oh hey Yuka," she said sounding a little nervous.

"I know this might be a little bit blunt to ask but, why did you start avoiding me all of a sudden?"

"To you want to talk about this kind of thing not here in front of everybody?" Yua sheepishly asked.

"That's a good point. Let's go to the bathroom and talk about this."

We walked into the bathroom and we both huddled in an unoccupied stall.

"So why you start to avoid me? I thought you said you would always be there for me."  I said now a bit annoyed. 

"Well, can you blame me? I was expecting some like your parents were divorced or he passed away in some accident. Not that you killed him. Do you have any idea how terrifying it is to wonder when you might go too far and do the same to me?"

"Really? Your so scared of me that you thought it would be a good idea to be alone together in a small bathroom stall away from other people. There's another reason why you're avoiding me," I said while glaring at her.

"T...T.THA...THAT'S NOT-"

She was unable to finish her sentence before I cut her off.

"I'm sure what you were after, was to evoke some kind of sympathy in me. Maybe now you would have wanted me to say something like, I love you too much to do that or please stay with me. Explain yourself Yua."

"Uh..well... you're not entirely wrong, but it's not like I planned this. You see at first I was a bit scared so took a few days to collect my thoughts on how I felt about it. By the time I was ready to tell you that I didn't think anything bad of you, I noticed you were spending a lot of time with Okuda and I got a bit insecure.  I thought that if I seemed scared but then accepted you it would make you like me more than Okuda."

"So all of this was because of some stupid jealousy? I thought you hated me."

"Sorry"

"Also, that's the most idiotic plan I have ever hear. How long did even take you to come up with that?" I said dumbfounded.

"I...uh...actually thought of it when saw Okuda a little bit ago." Said Yua a little embarrassed.

"In that case, I'll make sure to punish You good for all you put me through."

"P..p.. punish? Wh..what do you mean by that?"

"Without giving her an explanation, I locked the stall door."

"Why did you do that? What are planning to do to me?"

I inched closer to Yua. There was a mix of fear and anticipation in her eyes. I got so close that Yua could feel my breath on her neck and she flinched from the sudden heat. I whispered in her ear "something like this".

I started to lick the side of her neck. From the base going up, my tongue caressed her soft, smooth skin of neck with sensual desire. My mouth made its way to her right ear and I began to delicately lick and suck on it. I slipped my hand under her shirt and bra and fondle her breast. Yua's soft moans increased my excitement and encouraged me to continue. 

"Are you gonna do this here? Someone could easily hear us," Yua said in a panting breath. 

"Of course, this wouldn't be punishment otherwise."

I went to unzip her skirt, she tried to back up a little and ended up falling onto the toilet, thankfully the seat was down so only ended up sitting down a little hard instead of falling in.  With her sitting down, I successfully unzipped her skirt.  I Pulled both her skirt and her panties down to her ankles.  I spread her legs and then began to lick along her labia, swirling my tongue in a clockwise motion. Yua weaved her fingers through my hair and pulled me closer to her vulva.  While licking her clitoris, Yua's moans got louder and louder. Her beautiful voice echoed through the room and if anyone came in, we would surely be caught.

"Yuka...hah...hah...I'm cumming," stated Yua in a sexy panting voice.

I felt Yua's whole body tense up as she experienced a wave of pleasure. When she relaxed I took of head out of her pussy and took a big gasp of air. I took a moment to catch my breath. As my breathing stabilized, I heard someone enter the bathroom. "What a relief, any longer and we would have been caught for sure," I thought.

I looked back over at Yua. Her eyes had a sense of maliciousness to them and I knew nothing good was about to happen. We heard the girl enter the stall next to us. Yua slowly got up and pulled her panties and skirt. She walked closer to me and quietly pinned me against one of the walls of the stall. She whispered in my ear, " if you don't want to be caught, then just be quiet and endure what I'm about to do to you."

I couldn't believe it, this was supposed to be her punishment but she ended up turning the tables on me. She quickly pulled off my shirt and just as quickly unhooked my bra. She began to suck on my left breast and I cover my mouth with my hands to prevent me from moaning. She kept getting rougher and rougher and it was clear that she wasn't going to make this easy for me. She slipped her hand under my skirt and panties, then she started to rub my pussy. She rubbed my clit and I started feeling like I was going to suffocate if I didn't let out my moans, but I knew that wasn't an option. As she rubbed, she drifted down and she was soon fingering me. Each time her fingers entered me I felt like was going to explode.

Just as I felt like I couldn't take any more, I hear the flush of a toilet. Finally, this would soon be over. I waited to hear either the sound of the sink or the door but I hear neither. 

"Yua can you stop for a second? I want to see why that girl is taking so long," I whispered try my best to hold back my moans.

"Sure"

I was surprised that she agreed to it but I guess she felt like I had enough. I open the stall door slightly to look outside. I saw a girl with long blonde hair doing her makeup. Seriously, this is the time you decide you need a touch-up. Through the bathroom mirror, I could see that she had a beauty mark under her right eye. She probably only take about five minutes, so I just had to wait.

I felt something touch my pussy, but didn't Yua say she would stop?

"What are you doing Yua, I thought you were going to stop?" I Whispered.

"I did, but I never said it wouldn't continue."

I felt her tongue dance around inside of me and with any noise, I was sure the girl would turn around and see me there. I only had to endure for about five more minutes and once this was over, I was going to put a stop to it. When I saw the girl finish up her makeup and leave, a wave of relief washed over me. I let out the cumulative moans I had held In for the past five minutes and when I was ready, I turned around and stop Yua from licking my vulva. 

"Yua, we've been gone for long enough and we have settled our issues, so it's about time we returned."

"Yeah, you're probably right."

I pulled up my panties and shirt, as well as putting my shirt back on. I adjusted my clothes and we left. I looked for Okuda but I didn't see him.

"Yua, do you want to help me look for Okuda?"

"You know I'd do anything for you Yuka."

"Alright, then we should spit up it up to cover more ground."

 About a minute later, Damian walked up to me and he said that the preparations were nearly done and that they should only need another day to finish the setup. I nodded in agreement.

"Have you seen Okuda?"

"He was helping someone move boxes from behind the stage, but it has been a while since that brought another box. Maybe they finished?"

"Thank you, I'll look there right away."

"Don't mention it."

I left to check behind the stage. Looked around but the only thing I found was a couple making out. Don't they know we're here to work? Looked over at the girl and I noticed it was the same girl who was in the bathroom fixing her makeup. It makes sense but who was she trying to get all prettied up for? I looked over at the guy she was making out with. I was only hoping to get a bit of gossip but what I got was much worse. I realized it was Okuda that she was making out with. I felt like a raging inferno that wanted nothing less than to burn the entire world and turn it into a lifeless piece of charcoal. How dare she corrupt my innocent Okuda. She must have tricked him or is blackmailing him, there no way he would willingly do those things with anyone other than me. This bitch has to pay for defiling my Okuda. 

I walked up to them and tried to break them up.

"What's going on here, don't you know we have to help out?" I said trying my best to hold back my rage. 

"Wait Yuka, this isn't—" Okuda tried to speak but I cut him off before he could finish. 

"Shhh, I'm talking to her," I said to Okuda with a loving face that said " you did nothing wrong," and then turned back to the blonde-haired girl furious. 

"What, are you jealous?"

"Why would I be jealous of a thief? No, what I am is furious and in demand to know how you ticked him, you succubus."

"Hahaha, this coming from the same girl who was having sex with another girl in the bathroom just a while ago. Do you even love him or are you just a bitch in heat?"

"How dare you compare my love with lust. I would do anything for Okuda unlike you."

"Really can you satisfy him? Because he seemed to really enjoy my kissing just now." 

That was it, I would hold back any longer. I grabbed a box cutter close to me and ran towards her. 

"Wait, calm down. Can't we work this out peacefully?" The girl cried.

It was no use. The only thing the would calm me at this point was her death. I stabbed her again, and again and again and again until her blood covered me and began to pool on the floor. She looked like she wanted to say some but couldn't.  I dropped the blood-covered knife and went to hug Okuda.

"It's not your fault. You did nothing wrong. She got what she deserved for tainting you. You know I love you right? I'll do anything for you. I'll give you everything I have to give. You're not upset with me, are you?"

Okuda looked in shock.  I couldn't blame him, it's like when a child seems someone died. He's far too innocent to see something like this. I would have preferred him not to see this, but I had no choice. Our relationship will most likely change from here on out. 

This side of me has awakened once more and there was no turning back.

5